Raiha Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 [font="Times New Roman"][size="3"][color="#9932cc"]So there I was minding my own business, trying to wake up when I idly perused through my usual display of links and current events, to find this [url="http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0624101gore1.html"]this gem[/url] just waiting for me. I was immediately grabbed by the headline, as well as the use of the term 'fan fiction' in a supposedly news worthy article. But no matter. I went on to read the article in question and aside from being totally repulsed by the image of Al Gore violently french kissing someone, I wondered. Is this woman insane? Or is Al Gore really a psychotic sex crazed fiend? Of course her insistence that he 'forced' her to drink Grand Marnier seems a little sketchy, unless she was an AA member trying to quit. But on the other hand, she could be telling the truth about someone who already appeared to be a little bonko wonko in the first place. Thoughts? Validations? Is this not the best headline ever? [/color][/size][/font]
Elk Posted June 24, 2010 Posted June 24, 2010 um... wow. Well. I guess we have to say that it's credible if she can repeat the story with the same details. But that image of him kissing anyone really just disgust me. I can't believe this would actually happen, but I guess we just have to say it did. I don't know. Seems like a publicity stunt to me, but then why would she wait so long? Either way, i do like the use of the word fanfiction in the article. We will take over the world yet =D jk
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now