Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Suggestions:

[list][*]Why is there no mechanism to remove excess ice from a glass? I have been a bartender for several years, and my natural instinct is to shake the extra ice out of the glass. If you could somehow make that a feature I would love it, ecause I find myself overdoing the ice just barely and it drives me insane.

[*]Why can't I salt or sugar the rims of glasses?! WHY!?

[*]I need to be able to use a blender. It's driving me insane.[/list]

-Shy

[font=palatino linotype][b]Edit: I thought it would be a good idea to create a suggestions topic that is separate from the "bugs" topic. Bugs are just things that actually aren't working in the game as it is now, whereas here, we can suggest further improvements/enhancements that we'd like to see. I'm in love with you, Josh. - James[/b][/font] Edited by Shy
Posted
[font="Palatino Linotype"]One option I'd like (and please tell me if it's there and I'm just not noticing) is an icon that will always take me back to the game's main menu no matter where I am. If I'm in the practice mode, for example, I might want to jump out of there and jump back into the story...or I might be mid-way through making a drink and I might want to try something else. Having a way to immediately "go back" or "go home" would be awesome. As it stands now, you need to click the Home button on your device and then re-load the game.

That's a pretty minor thing, but it would certainly be handy. :)[/font]
Posted
[quote name='James' date='05 July 2010 - 02:12 AM' timestamp='1278310365' post='696551']
[font="Palatino Linotype"]One option I'd like (and please tell me if it's there and I'm just not noticing) is an icon that will always take me back to the game's main menu no matter where I am. If I'm in the practice mode, for example, I might want to jump out of there and jump back into the story...or I might be mid-way through making a drink and I might want to try something else. Having a way to immediately "go back" or "go home" would be awesome. As it stands now, you need to click the Home button on your device and then re-load the game.

That's a pretty minor thing, but it would certainly be handy. :)[/font]
[/quote]

It's a little too subtle but there's a cog in the top right hand corner of the screen just under the Recipe Book. That'll take you home :).
  • 9 months later...
Posted
I hope this isn't too off-topic but I have a question, actually. The drinks in Survival Mode are only the drinks that you unlocked in your Recipe Book right? If so, this is gonna be hard, lol.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...