Warlock Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 Well, it depends what they're copying from me. But if they were copying my ideas, I'd be pretty angry...
Matt.D Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [color=teal] Well, if they are copying my looks I wouldn't mind at all but my idea's.....now thatz another story.....[/color]
Guest Tec-9 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i would be a bit angry... although i'v sorta copyed someone before, too :D... he got mad and we weren't looking eye to eye for almost a week... so dat's y i didn't choose angry... cuz that'll make me a hipocrit(sp?):D:o :p
PiroMunkie Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [SIZE=1]People should be a bit more original than copying from someone else..[/SIZE]
Guest Soft mush Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 I'd only get angry if they got credit for it.
Treble Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Heh i dont mind but there are some things I just dont mind eh just the way i think of it.:)
Flash Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 People who copy get pretty annoying... And if they do get credit, it's just plain evil.
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 Pissed off... I hate when people copy me... my brother does it all the time... get your own d@mn ideas!
Warlock Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 And also, if someone got credit for my ideas, I'd be very, very annoyed and angry...
Phantasy Freak Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 I hate copy-cats/posers.They ain't got the right to copy me or anyone.I am original at my school.I am one of the only freaks,who has been a freak forever.I will always be a freak....Anyways,you can copy the way a freak dresses but does mean your one.There are a little group of freaks at my school.I am one of the only girls.But all the guys are my friends...so were all tight.:D :p And if people take my ideas without asking they are just EL Stupid-ohs who can think for themselves
Knocka Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i] [B][SIZE=1]People should be a bit more original than copying from someone else..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] Ya, they should be their own person, rather than copy someone else. But some people don't know better, that's why I voted a little angry, not very angry.
Chris.C Posted August 21, 2001 Posted August 21, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soft mush [/i] [B]I'd only get angry if they got credit for it. [/B][/QUOTE]yeah, i agree.i hate it when people get credit for things i do.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now