OtakuBoards

Star Wars: Universe In Flames

Muuh Puar

[size="1"][b]"WHERE IS MY ARTILLERY!?"[/b] Commander Tremyor shouted through the sounds of blaster fire at the troops. The skirmish was [i]'hell in the streets of Telos'[/i] at this point. The explosion, which was the center of this firefight, was caused by a group of new Sith recruits misshandling some RPGs, resulting in an explosion of a one block radius and the recruits untimely demise. [b]"Useless kids can't do anything right!"[/b] Tremyor muttered. [b]"POKY"[/b] he yelled at one of the troopers bearing Tremyor's symbol, pointing to his helmet, signaling for radio comm. [b]"Poky, where is that strike? I called it in five minutes ago!"[/b]

[b]"I've no idea sir,"[/b] Sergent Poky responded. [b]"The kid you sent called in the order, but the response never came. We may be high and dry on this one."[/b]

Tremyor sighed. [b]"Please tell me there's something good to report. This bad news stuff's getting old."[/b]

[b]"I've actually got three new bits of info you'll like, sir."[/b] Poky replied. [b]"First, we've pushed forward on the right flank and captured an ammo cache. Looks like we've got some grenades and some heavy weapons ready for use."[/b]

[b]"Yes!"[/b] Tremyor was ecstatic. [b]"Best news I've heard all day. Get Thrill and the Zebrak's crew over there, My Orders. Stubborn spike-head won't move without higher command."[/b]

Poky replied. [b]"Aye sir. Secondly, we've gain more troops from the mild battles around the city. About 200 more soldiers have arrived to help defend this point."[/b]

[b]"Good, but the Sith probably have the same thing going on right now. They've also got some of those drop ships coming down, maybe 100 or so men each. Still, all the help we can get. What's the last tid-bit?"[/b]

[b]"Well, we've picked up a radio frequency from friendly's. You won't guess who's here."[/b]

[b]"No time for games now, kid. Who's got our back?"[/b]

[b]"It appears the Truth Forger is on the planet and we've got Captain Sephit and Green on their way here, and a Jedi Knight."
[/b]
[b]"THANK THE FORCE, COMPETENT SOLDIERS!"[/b] Tremyor shouted. [b]"You keep me informed on the status of the troops, call in some drop ships, and GET MY DAMN ARTILLERY SUPPORT!!!"
[/b]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precthar Rew darted through the buildings, making her way closer to the main battle. She had her lightsaber out, but the blade itself wasn't readied, to avoid any injury. She kept her mind focused on the fight she was going to face, but she couldn't help coming back to the thought of the Twi'lek who had found her through the force. As she came back to focus for the third time since she had started running, she felt a disturbance in the force. She halted to try to get a better feeling, but she wasn't left with time. From the ally ways, three dark Jedi emerged, all charging her.

[b]"DIE JEDI SCUM!"[/b] One of them stopped and screamed. The two others rushed at her, lightsabers at the ready. One of them carried a double-bladed while the other wielded two, one normal and one short. The one wielding the double-bladed saber was first to strike. Swinging the blade at overhead, the sith, now apparent to be a human female with lots of synthetic augmentation, came from the right. Rew threw her blade up to counter the attack, the blades meeting above the sith's head. The Jedi did not hesitate. She threw her blade down, cutting the sith in half, head to toe. The second sith rushing, a zebrak male, hesitated at the sight of the jedi's disregard for being discrete. Rew noticed this and stood in a defensive stance.

[b]"Yeild, Sith. I had no intention on killing her, but she left me with no choice. If you lay down your weapons, I will let you leave with your life. I happen to be in a rush."[/b] Rew stated. She was calm, and her defensive stance sent an intimidating chill through the zebrak's spine. He looked back at the sith who had stopped to seek guidance.

The first sith took his hood down, revealing himself to be a Twi'lek. He took out his lightsaber, a custom design, with a silver blade. [b]"We do not wield to weaklings. And let's face it,"[/b] he swung his blade around, now holding it in reverse style. [b]"you Jedi are beyond weak."[/b] The Twi'lek locked eyes with the frightened Zebrak and nodded. The Zebrak regained his confidence and turned to fight the jedi. He lunged forward, shoving his blade forward. Rew did not move, but instead stood her ground. Just as the sith's saber came close enough, Rew pushed her saber forward and downwards, forcing the sith's blade to get deflected. The dark jedi stumbled and lost grip of his saber. Rew took this opportunity to strike. She flung her lightsaber upwards, spun it upside down, and thrusted it into the enemy's back. As she was raising up to ready herself for the final sith attack, she grabbed the other lightsaber. She stood up into a fighting stance, expecting the sith to be already charging. However, when she looked up, she found the sith had already fallen. From behind the now dead Twilek came Jecht, decked out in all of his armor.

[b]"What? I didn't feel like waiting."[/b] Jecht stated rather calmly. [b]"Besides, we've got orders. We're evac-ing. ASAP."
[/b]
Rew powered down the lightsabers and dropped the sith's. [b]"You've managed to get a hold of Captain Sephit?"[/b]

[b]"Yep. And he's just got us calling in the cargo ships. Let's go."[/b] Jecht turned and drew his minigun forward.[b] "We've got a lot of killing to do on the way back."[/b][/size] Edited by Muuh Puar

• 1 month later...
The pull was weak, in Vectis eyes, but strong enough to make Vectis move ever closer toward the force that the Jedi on this planet had. He needed to find them, needed to confront them, and he needed above all else to destroy them. He would satisfy his dark hunger for their blood, cutting them to ribbons with his sabers. As far as he was concerned, they need all to be eradicated from this galaxy with such force and fierceness that they could never recover. He envisioned one day that he would bring war to their temple, and smash it into bits, killing hundreds, if not thousands of them, in one fatal swoop. But for now, he needed to focus on the battle at hand. He had worked his way back into the heart of the assault, fighting with a renewed vigor has he swung his twin sabers with fluid grace. Killing was no issue to him, his troops fought hard knowing he was part of the battle and any failure on their part would result in a far worse fat then death on the battlefield.
[b]
"Push forward troops, bring down the Republic!" [/b]Vectis swung his sabers again, decapitating three republic troops in an instant. He deactivated one saber and tapped his com.
[b]
"Bring in the shock troopers, I want them dropped into the thickest part of the battle. Sniper teams maintain a perimeter, bring down the republic troops.�[/b] Vectis looked around for just a few seconds; he saw his troops littered the warzone. Sith armor scattered everywhere from motor shots, cannons had torn apart several battalions and left mere pieces behind. Others were easier to identify, simple blaster bolts to their body putting them down. He noticed his troops, on average, took twice as many bolts before they fell. Their armor blackened in several spots, and since republic troops were not sadist, he knew they were actual battle wounds. As he observed for the few moments, he saw the fur scattered about, and Vectis realized that very few Wookies had actually fallen during these skirmishes and it struck him like lightning.
[b]
â??Iâ??m issuing new orders,â?? [/b]Vectis said as he deflected another blaster bolt and decapitated another trooper, [b]â??slaughter republic troops has planned, but keep Wookie casualties minimal. Separate the Chiefs and War leaders from the rest once captured. For the Empire!â?[/b] Vectis charged in, using his free hand to unleash a devastating blast of the force. Sending chunks of the beach into the air as the troops in front of him were lifted clear into the air, their howls of terror and screams faded quickly with their rapid accent and dramatic landing. At that moment Vectis heard a roar from his pet, turning in the direction of the sound he showed of his cruel grin. The rancor had been rampaging through the enemy, picking people up and smashing them against trees, killing them instantly, then tossing them into the Republics lines before stomping into them.

Its skin was charred in places and his legs cut up and blasted with holes, it all seemed to not affect the creatureâ??s rampage. It charged through the enemy, roaring as it swung its massive hands in a wide arc. Some troopers were caught off guard and had their heads and chests smashed in by the creatureâ??s strength. Plenty of troops rolled or ducked out of the way, dodging the creature and either firing on it or trying to focus on sith commandos pushing forward. Vectis noticed a sudden rush of movement and focused in on that, seeing a lone republic troop charging forward with two rifles in his hands. He wore no helmet, so it distinguished him from the start. Vectis could see the proud look on his face as he rushed into battle. Vectis ran toward the man, ready to finish him in one strike when his rancor trudged forward and snatched up the soldier.

The soldier cried out as the rancor squeezed him, he still fired off shots into the beats, but now they were wild shots hardly making contact anymore. He was then swiftly tossed by the rancor, Vectis watched has he rag dolled through the air, and he was confident that he was dead. He let the feeling take hold again and began running forward, needing to fill that need of his. But, as he moved through the battle and came to the area that the soldier had been thrown, he saw something amazing. The soldier was sitting upright, blood on his lips but still very much alive. The republic was being pushed back again, and the soldier was alone as Vectis witnessed some nameless sith soldier walk up to the down republic troop and shot him square in the chest before moving on. Vectis couldnâ??t help but let a small laugh escape his lips, the irony of this soldier trying so hard and survive a rancor attack, to be just shot in the chest by some unknown enemy.

Vectis approached the body and searched him carefully, looking for his identification. When he finally found it, he looked at it carefully. His grin grew and a dark laugh erupted from him, he tucked away the identification and walked off toward the source of the power. Their presence was weaker on this planet, but it was still here, the Jedi would soon be gone from this planet and the rest of the galaxy when the empire was through. He drew his second saber as he forced charged forward, eager to get this battle underway. It didnâ??t take long for him to run into the Jedi, to his delight, it was two Jedi, one a Falleen and the other Vectis didnâ??t pay much attention too, he looked human but so did many species in the galaxy.
[b]
â??Well, well, I finally found you Jedi. I can finally finish you both and be done with this miserable planet. All thought I did enjoy watching my pet smash his way through your army.â?[/b] Vectis kept his cold grin on his face, seeing small reactions from the humanoid Jedi; the Falleen was easier to read since their skin adjusted color to their feelings, fortunately for the Falleen, he was good at maintaining his feelings. The Falleen and the other Jedi pulled their sabers from under their cloaks and posed themselves in battle stances, they activated their sabers. Both sabers threw Vectis for a surprise by their unusual colors, the Falleens saber was a violet color, a rare crystal to obtain, and the other Jediâ??s saber was a vibrant yellow color. Vectis brought his sabers to life, their contradicting colors of abyssal black and shimmering gold, he would bring them down just like that last bunch.
[b]
â??Come young Jedi, I look forward to breaking your spirits like many before you.â?[/b] With his words just barely leaving his lips, the two Jedi began their assault. He could see very quickly that their training far more extensive then the last batch that had assaulted him. The humming of sabers as they spun and cut through the air, the swift movements of all three combatants proved to be a true spectacle for any running by. The two Jedi staggered their attacks, attacking in impressive precision that Vectis understood very clearly. Swinging his sabers around to block, parry and attack, they two Jedi were much more skilled than expected. He blocked an attack from both and spun quickly, using the force to push them back as Vectis quickly propelled himself into the air as he flipped into the air behind them a small distance away.
[b]
â??You both are very talented, much more proficient than that last group. Lead by a woorian, of all creatures. They lasted only moments against me, and I hardly even tried. It is fairly sad how poor your training really is, but, what should anyone expect when their own masters were killed because they were just as useless.â?[/b] The yellow sabered Jedi showed his anger on his face, his mood darkened as he tightened his grip on his saber. The Falleen kept his composure; the faintest tinge was there, but not enough to insight a rage in him. Vectis held his grin as he charged forward, swinging his sabers with a renewed vigor. The attacks swift and almost impossible for others to see, fortunately for the Jedi, they could see the attacks and parry and block, but only just. Attacking would have taken away from their defenses and would result in their deaths. Vectis continued his assault on multiple levels, doing what he did best.
[b]
â??Come on Jedi! Show me what your order really does best at, show me how to die! Your masters showed me very effectively how they died at my saber, seeing their bodies crumple into the dust as I destroyed their bodies and souls. Their Padiwans can fare no better against me!â?[/b] Vectis swung the sabers with such force and power he made the yellow saber Jedi sink into the ground before being pushed away by both Jedi simultaneously. Vectis just kept grinning, the two Jedi were breathing hard now, for two very different reasons. The Falleen was using all he could to survive, the other, was starting to seethe with rage, it was bubbling up inside of him and would soon explode, if Vectis kept up his attacks. He adjusted his stance, readying his sabers as he looked at the two Jediâ??s with his bright, yellow eyes. The hunger grew, and it would only subside with the deaths of these two Jedi, and he would have their blood, one way or the other.