OtakuBoards

Star Wars: Universe In Flames

Muuh Puar

[size="1"]A long time ago,
In a galaxy far, far awayâ?¦

[center][b]STAR WARS

UNIVERSE IN FLAMES[/b]

It is a period of trouble in the Galaxy.
The Jedi Council has disappeared, leaving no traces.
With no new Jedi to run a council,
And no direction to go,
The remaining Jedi are lost in their own confusion.

To add to this,
The Republic has been waging a cold war between itself.
Only a few senators have heard the plight of the Jedi,
And even fewer care.

With all of these events,
A dark feeling has taken over everyone.
The Republic fears a full blown civil war.
The Jedi have divided themselves.
Everyone feels the flames or war closing inâ?¦
[/center]

[u]Coruscant system, planet Coruscant, Republic City:
[/u]
[b]â??This is an outrage!â?[/b] Senator Organa screamed. [b]â??There is an obvious presence of a greater threat than a couple of missing credits.â?[/b] Many of the other senate seats began yelling in outrage at her insulting interruption. The Chancellor stood from his seat and held his hands up to demand for silence in the senate, which was giving.

Lowing his hands, he spoke to the young Senator. [b]â??Senator Organa, please. We are not upon the matter of your case yet. If you would just wait for us to finish this case, instead of interrupting, we might be able-â?[/b]

[b]â??Might be able to waste precious time!â?[/b] Organa yelled again. [b]â??The Jedi have vanished and you act like nothingâ??s happened! Are you all moronic!?â?[/b] More shouting began, but the Chancellor quelled it quickly. However, another human senator rose up to protest the insurgence.

[b]â??Oh please Senator,â?[/b] He began, [b]â??The loss of a few Jedi is nothing. Soon there will be more to replace them and act just as high and mighty as the last ones.â?[/b] A small boo came from some seats, while others clapped only to show their approval of his rebutting Organa. [b]â??I donâ??t even know why you are bothering us, the Great Republic Senate, with the business of the Jedi, who I will remind you, have no real say in the going onâ??s of the galaxy.â?
[/b]
The Chancellor spoke out, [b]â??Senator Groewt, despite my gratefulness of you assistance, I must ask you to step back. Besides, the Jedi have assisted us in our most dire moments. We will not turn our backs on them, but we must make sure our own affairs are in order. Senators, please, go back to your seats and wait.â?[/b] And with that both senators went back to their posts. Organa obviously insulted, left as soon as she docked, telling the other senators at her seat to contact her when she was up.

Groewt saw this, smirked and signaled for his assistant. She walked up behind him and leaned in. [b]â??Contact Mr. Lommarr. I would like to speak to him. As soon as possible.â?[/b] The assistant stood and walked out of the senate hall.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[u]Deep Space, Outside the Outer Rim Territories, On board The Sovereign:
[/u]
As he walked down the halls of the flagship, General Thanarr surveyed the troops. All stations were operating at full capacity, with everyone busily working. All guards were diligent, saluting as the general walked by. This was the day he was waiting for. The day he had prepared for, for years. His step and a certain pride to it for this. He came upon his destination. He walked into an enormous room, with only the lights of the server panels and the galaxy lighting it. He came to the center and got to his knees, bowing in front of a shadowed figure. [b]â??Sire,â?[/b] he began, [b]â??all preparations have been made. We are your sword. We shall strike at your whim.â?[/b]

[b]â??Good. Rise, Grand General Thanarr.â?[/b] the figure said. The general rose to his feet. [b]â??The Jedi have fallen. Without their masters, they will be lost, confused, sad, angryâ?¦ compromised. They will fall to us, be it our persuasion or our might. They pose no real threat anymore. The only thing left to destroy is the Republic, that which the Jedi stood to defend. It is an ally of the old Jedi masters. It must fallâ?¦ You may begin.â?[/b]

General Thanarr bowed, [b]â??As you wish, Master Mosruq.â?[/b] With that, he turned and left the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[u]Kashyyyk system, Planet Kashyyyk:
[/u]
A tribe of Wookiees were living out their daily lives, hunters returned with their trophies, craftsmen built their boxes and other items, the women cared for the children while they played. It was a normal day for them. But, just as the hunters had made themselves comfortable, they noticed the day had gotten darker. This was odd, seeing as it was the afternoon. The lead hunter sent out a scout to the clearings to see what kind of storm was coming their way. The scout walked his way to the clearing to check it out. When he got there, the scout was in shock. He composed himself, ran to the emergency horn at the clearing, and sent out a signal: Attack. The tribe sprang to action, getting their weapons ready for a feud battle. Then a second signal was blown. One from another clearing. It was the same thing. The wookiees became aware that this was a serious problem. The lead hunter told all the hunters and warriors to arm up and prepare for battle. He then ran to the clearing to see what was happening for himself. When he arrived, he saw the scout, just looking up into the sky. When he looked up, he saw just what had frightened him so. A fleet. Enormous. Blocking out the sun. and it was making itâ??s way to them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[u]Telos System, Planet Telos-4, above the planet in orbit:
[/u]

Darth Vâ??n sat at her terminal, waiting for the a transmission. When the transmission came, it was Senator Groewt on the other end. He showed confusion at the Twiâ??lek in front of him.

[b]â??What is this? I wanted to speak with-â?[/b] Vâ??n interrupted him.

[b]â??You really think he would speak to you directly? Youâ??re dumber than I thought. Now, what did you want. I really donâ??t want to be talking to you.â?[/b]

Groewt, a little peeved, spoke. [b]â??Senator Organa is getting suspicious. Sheâ??s trying to get the Senate to agree to a inspection into the JedIâ??s disappearance.â?[/b]

Vâ??n laughed. [b]â??Ah, Tiy Organa is young and naïve. No one in the senate will listen to her without proof. But you are stupider than I thought if you think she hasnâ??t already been looking into it.â?[/b]

[b]â??What?â?[/b] Gtoewt exclaimed. [b]â??You mean sheâ??s-â?[/b]

[b]â??Yes, fatty,â?[/b] Vâ??n said, [b]â??Sheâ??s got a commando squad on it already. They even have a Jedi knight with them. But donâ??t worry your huge jowls. Weâ??ve been keeping track of them. Theyâ??re on Telos-4 right now.â?[/b]

Groewt calmed down. He would yell at her for her insults, but he knew Darth Vâ??n had a knack for having a short temper. [b]â??Well then, Iâ??ll send a team to dispose of them.â?[/b]

[b]â??No, you wont.â?[/b] Vâ??nâ??s voice was stern. [b]â??the Master has it already taken care of. Besides, the disappearance of the Jedi are the least of the Senates problem. Now, Iâ??ve got to get going. Go for a jog or something. You take up too much the screen.â?[/b] And with that, she hung up. She stood, grabbed her light saber and made her way to the head of her ship. She had an invasion to take care of.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[u]Binary Star System, Planet Tatooine, Urgpuâ??s Palace:[/u]

The festivities were at full swing for the night festival. On of the finest bands in the system, tons of guests having a blast, three new dancers for the Hutt. The night wasnâ??t going to be there for maybe a couple of hours, but the party was already off to a huge start. Urgpuâ??s assistant, a Chev man came up to Urgpu.

[b]â??Sir, Iâ??m sorry to disturb you, but we seem to have a problem. Our communications have been disrupted. I think there is an invasion afoot. What do you wish to do?â?[/b]

Urgpu laughed a bit and responded to his assistant. [b]â??[i]Call up our arms. They would have a field day with this. But letâ??s keep this outside. I would hate to disrupt the party[/i].â?[/b] And with that, the assistant left.

OOC: Well, this is the initial post. Iâ??m sorry that it took so long to get up here (and if some parts are lacking), but I hope this gives you guys a good start. If you have any questions, that backstage is up and all creators are willing to take any PMâ??s.

I hope you enjoy the RP.[/size]

[font="Garamond"][size="2"][b]â??The Sith are invading at this moment. A legion of ships jumped into charted space and three planets are under assault.â?[/b] Xillian spoke to the order with ferocity but he preserved his true emotions. His duty was to keeping the balance as well as any other Jedi, but the Sith cannot be part of it. Xillian had read holocrons speaking of many Sith, all of which met there end when they couldnâ??t hang on to the power they lusted for. They also had a tendency to destroy as many peoples lives as possible getting to that inevitable end. His task was simple: Convince as many Jedi as possible to fight against this threat, and join the fight himself. He expected that he would be struggling to do both, but knew he could manageâ?¦ he was taught well.

[b]â??Xillianâ?¦ we have heard the reports as well as you have, Kashyyyk, Telos, and even Tatooine are under blockade, but the masters had specifically said that a Jedi does not seek battle, and you propose becoming soldiers in the republic military? I will not let my masterâ??s last lesson go unheeded.[/b]â? Corrun sounded a bit more nervous than usual. Most likely this was do to the many Jedi Xillian had already convinced to join the fight. He finally looked worried now.
[b]
â??With all do respect to our Masters, that final lesson got them killed. It taught me something as wellâ?¦ we need to beet these monsters if we expect to keep the universe from our masters fateâ?¦. Now I am afraid we are about to drop from hyperspace shortly and I wont have the time to switch from Hypercom to subspace communications while finding a pinhole for our dropship in the blockade around Kashyyyk.â?[/b]
[b]
â??You are already running off to battle?â?[/b] Corrun tried to sound surprised, but everyone knew that Xillian never waited for orders when lives were at stake. The order always believed his need to preserve life was out of fear for loosing it, and needed to be interchanged with acceptance. This was an unacceptable stance to Xillian. Though becoming one with the force seemed to have beauty in the action, those who do almost never return. He had always been told that the force is life, so why would he treat it with such indifference.
[b]
â??Correct, now if youâ??ll excuse me I am going to be rather busy for the next few days. I will try to report what I can.â?[/b] Xillian switched channels. [b]â??General Olesa? Do you read me?â?[/b]

[b]â??This is Dax hereâ?¦ you the Jedi we â??been waiting for?â?

â??I suppose I must be. Do you have a landing sector for me?â?

â??Sure I do, go land next to me... erm, a bit north-east should be fine."[/b]

[/size][/font][center][font="Garamond"][size="2"]=======================================================
[/size][/font][/center][size="1"][font="Garamond"][size="2"]
The troops were forced to jettison from the ship using rocket packs or landing stabilizers. The convoy cruiser had taken a turbo laser barrage on entry and couldnâ??t land because of a heavy weapon battalion traveling through the drop point. [b]â??We could have found a better landing zone by turning the navacomputers offâ? [/b]the pilot was in a justified bad mood.. He managed to avoid the tank fire and landed on the top of a tree fort. Xillian reached out during is decent sensing that the inhabitants had escaped.
[b]
[/b]Xillian steped to the head of the troops[b]â??Soldiers, we were supposed to land on the other side of that vegetation, but as you can see we have a battalion of tanks in our way, those tanks are most likely heading for the front lines, we are going to take them out before they get fortified with infantryâ?¦. Move out!â?[/b][/size][/font]
[/size] Edited by CaNz

The sound of another explosion echoed through the air of Telos IV, and another piece of building crumbled from its original place into the street below. Gun fire raged on between the Sith, who were invaded the planet, and their enemies. It was chaos at its best. Jedi Knight Ã?clair Hyiea did not expect to come to Telos and face a Sith invasion. But, there was no time to dwell on thoughts of those when there were squads of troopers zigzagging throughout the streets and killing anyone who seemed hostile to their takeover.

In a way, these Sith almost angered the Knight. They were disrupting the balance between the Force by invading Telos and taking all of the lives they had so far. The Jedi found herself sticking to the shadows, striking the squads with a surprise that the soldiers were not able to recover from. Ã?clair soon came to wonder what she should do. Would it be better to head to the Alliance's barracks see what they needed help with, or if she should aim for the hangar and take off to go tell the Council. It was a tough decision.

Running into a semi-destroyed building, the Knight planned to use it as cover to collect her thoughts. However, she was interrupted by the quiet cry coming from across the room, near the piles of rubble. She quietly approached, only to find a wounded solider half covered in debris, and blood all over the broken pieces of architecture. It seemed some of the debris got under his armor and cut into his flesh. What a mess.

"H..Help me..." His bloodied hands reached into the air towards Ã?clair.

Ã?clair grimaced slightly, the situation didn't look very good. She bent down over him, examining the deep cut into the side of his body. Reassuring the man it was going to be okay, she started going to work. Tearing the uniform around the wound to make more room so she could heal the cut. The Knight placed her hands on the wound, seeming like she was trying to stifle the bleeding how ever, soon the man's cells were rearranging and sealing the wound, eventually stopping the bleeding and healing all together. Ã?clair exhaled, wiping hair from her eyes with the back of her bloodied hands, it was then she looked down and noticed the soldier wasn't moving. He had died in the middle of the healing process. She cursed and closed the man's eyes, sitting back in the shadows of the building for but another moment.

"Deactivating hyperdrive t-minus 5 minutes on the edge of Binary Star System" Auto pilot announced through out the ship.

"Excited Answer: Good, but I should tell Nikito myself. Groan: She is probally meditating in her room." Burnt said getting up out of the seat.

Has Burnt began his walk to Nikito's room, she came bursting in. She looked at Burnt then at the nav screen.

"Suprised Question: So I take it you heard the auto-pilot then?" Burnt said.

She was a cold sweat and looked de-railed.

"Theirs been a distrubenced in the Force. A very bad one, almost has bad has the Death of the masters." She said turning to Burnt.

Burnt just turned to her and was about to say something when R7 had to interrupt the moment.

"beep beep whizzz whistle" R7 said. (I'm just making up random things for R7's words)

"Disappointed Answer: Yes R7, we are going for Tatooine for a sluge's head. Happy: I can't wait to cut his head off and hand it over on to the guys who want that fat meatbag." Burnt said sharpining his blade.

"Do you always have to take pleasure in killing things?" Nikito said shaking her head.

"Aggitated Answer: Yes I do. Looks like we are about to leave hyperspace." Burnt said pointing at the view screen.

Has he said that, the ship came out of hyperspace. The ship automatically sounded red alert.

"Warning, Warnin, detecting Sith ships blockaiding Tatooine. Landing is inadvisable. Sugestion, take a shuttle and hope your not spotted." Ship computer said.

"Disappointed grunt: Great, this was supposed to be an easy hit. Question: So do you want to do this or should we call off the hunt?" Burnt said brining the target page.

"Well, If we can sneak and and get out before they notice use, then yes. But we have to take a very small shuttle to avoid detection." Nikito said loading the smallest shuttle online.

"Excited Reply: Great! Can't wait to get this over. Lets get on with it." Burnt said going towards the elevator.

So they got aboard the smallest shuttle and began their decent into Tatooines atmosphere.

(Yay, sorry it took me a while. Been busy with work and have my neice over for a few weeks from Olkahoma.)

[size="2"][b]'In the year 432 BBY, when Mandalor the Majestic ruled in his jewel encrusted armor and sword. He stood before his people and......."[/b] I hand came down, turning off the holocron as the beings other hands thumb rubbed up against the tips of his fingers through his glove. It creaked lightly as his hands moved about; he swiftly turned in his chair and hit a few buttons on the control console. Suddenly a hologram appeared before him, it was a figure of the admiral of his armada.
[b]
â??Admiral Nok Tai, what is the status of the attack?â?[/b] The image stood at attention before the Sith Lord, his uniform clean and pressed, his gloves tucked neatly behind his belt and his boots together and would shine if they were standing in person. Nok Tai was well known for always looking presentable, no matter what the situation.
[b]
â??Lord Vectis, the invasion proceeds better than planned. The Wookies were unprepared for our assault and the amount of republic troops that have gathered to helped fight with the walking carpets is pathetic at best.â?[/b] Darth Vectis looked at his admiral carefully, his eyes bright yellow and showed clearly in his rather dark control room. He closed his eyes for a moment and reached out carefully, using the force to try to feel for where his apprentices were, then to see if there was any power coming from the planet.

It was a stretch to attempt this, he wasnâ??t close enough to feel individuals, but he could make sure he wasnâ??t caught off guard by a mass of Jedi. He knew the masters were dead; he had been there for their deaths. He collected the lightsabers of the Masters he had killed. It was a significant trophy, and he kept them safely in a case in his quarters. He opened his eyes again, he felt a very small spike but that was all, it was nothing he couldnâ??t handle.
[b]
â??Very well Nok Tai, make sure the troops are properly prepped and armed. And make sure they understand that there will be no quarter granted. Kill all ranking officers, and any Jedi they find. This will be quickly and bloody Admiral.â?[/b]
[b]
â??Yes, my Lord. Is there anything else you will require Darth Vectis?â?[/b] Vectis stood up from his chair and let his hands fall to his sides as he stared intently.
[b]
â??Yes, prepare my mount for the battle. Specimen: 119 Subject Name: Crusher.â?[/b] The Admiral adjusted his stance nervously, understanding all too well which creature he meant.
[b]
â??My Lord, the men who ready that mount will not survive.â?

â??Exactly, I wish that it be in a blood lust when we land and I let it loose on those republic fools.â?[/b] Admiral Nok Tai bowed before Vectis.
[b]
â??It will be done my Lord.â? [/b]The Hologram cut out and Vectis walked away from the console and proceeded to the door, it hissed as his opened and Vectis moved out the hall way. Moving through the small crowds of the several hundred, if not a thousand members of the crew, were slaves they had procured and they were forced to do the mundane tasks of making sure the Dreadnaught worked at maximum capacity at all times. The extra engines had initially proved a problem with the Dreadnaughts power system, but it was eventually overhauled to accommodate the engines and the weaponry. All who were in the halls either avoid him or stood at attention as he passed, none would relax for several more minutes. They never knew when he would come back through for something he felt like obtaining or to just test them. He had killed enough guards so far to prove a point. Crushing their throats was always a useful tool for teaching the dogs to obey.

As Vectis turned the corner of the hall way, he suddenly shifted to one side and a red saber whip came lashing down from one of the doorways to where Vectis stood only a moment ago. His assailant quickly emerged from the passage way and lashed out again, missing Vectis again. The face covered by the classic Sith robes as savage grunts and curses came from under the face covering. The warriors emerald eyes shifting between his natural color and the Sith rage colors. Banisk moving his whip with precision that took many years to develop with a weapon like his, Vectis understood the dynamics of it, its strengths and its weakness. It was easy enough to evade, he could deflect it if he so desired. But he never did, he preferred to keep that trick to himself until he needed to use it. It required quite a bit of concentration to deflect a saber attacked, and even more to hold it in place.

Vectis moved around the whips slashes and eventually found a hole, he quickly moved in, Banisk drawing his arm back to lash out again when Vectis snatched his arm and then his throat. He lifted him clear off the ground, squeezing Baniskâ??s wrist until he let out a screech and released his saber whip. It clanked to the ground as it deactivated, Vectis released his arm but lifted him higher off the ground. Using the force to start infiltrating his windpipe to cut off his air. Banisk started clawing at Vectis hand, his screeches long gone due to lack of air.
â??This is not the time to play your childish games Padiwan. We are about to start out invasion, I do not need you destroying my ship or thinking you can kill me while we are out their killing republic morons and Wookie slaves.â? Vectis stared at him with his burning eyes, and then tossed him down to the cold, metal ground. Releasing the force hold on his throat, Banisk took a deep breath and crawled over to lie against a wall. Vectis kicked his light whip to him and looked down to him.
[b]
â??Prepare for battle Banisk. I expect you to kill many soldiers and even more Jedi. If you fail at all, do not return at all Padiwan, you know how I feel about failure.â?[/b] Vectis turned away and continued his walk, his cape flowing behind him.
[b]
â??I will be in bay hanger mounting up, inform Mendris that you will both arrive before we land on the planet.â? [/b]
[b]
â??Yes, Master Vectis.â?[/b] Banisk said in between the gasps for breath, trying to focus his hate filled vision on his master.[/size] Edited by Anomander

[size="1"] Precthar Rew was in the communication room of the Truth Forger, speaking with Senator Organa. [b]â??Senator, we seem to be getting closer to finding out what happened to the masters. I feel the Force is strong in this place. Butâ?¦â?[/b]

[b]â??Yes Precthar?â?[/b] Organa edged. [b]â??What is wrong?â?[/b]

[b]â??The Power that Iâ??m sensing. Itâ??s not anything Iâ??ve ever felt. Itâ??s intensity. Itâ??s mere presence. Itâ??sâ?¦ darkness. I fear that this is larger than we might have predicted.â?[/b]

[b]â??Donâ??t worry. Thatâ??s why the commandos are there. If you -etâ?¦ the-â?[/b] The communication began to fad out. Then, it just vanished. Rew was startled. She stood and made her way to the door. As she exited, Laloki met her at the door, coming from the cockpit.

[b]â??Mistress Rew, itâ??s an invasion.â?[/b] Laloki gasped.

Precthar couldnâ??t believe what she was hearing. [b]â??Itâ??s as I feared. What does it look like?â?[/b]

[b]â??Huge fleet just entered the atmosphere,â?[/b] Laloki explained, [b]â??Theyâ??ve cut all communication on the planet. Iâ??m working on some scans, but it doesnâ??t appear the flagship has landed, meaning there are more ships in orbit. At least a hundred heavy transports have touched down already.â?[/b] As they were talking, Jecht came out of the cabins.

[b]â??What are you girls whining about? Did the Jedi break a nail?â?[/b]

[b]â??A fleet is invading Telos.â?[/b] Laloki rebutted. [b]â??We need to work out a plan. Whereâ??s the captain?â?[/b]

Jecht, now alert with the promise of battle, headed for the cargo room. [b]â??Him and Green went to get supplies. Iâ??ll get them.â?[/b]

[b]â??No.â?[/b] Precthar said rather coldly. [b]â??Youâ??ll be needed here to protect the ship. Laloki, get us ready for lift off. Iâ??ll go after them.â?[/b] And with that she opened the hanger door and bolted into the city.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trent and Cassi were positioned behind a store, with heavy fire all around. Cassi quickly popped out, shot an unsuspecting Sith soldier, and got back under cover.

[b]â??Well,â?[/b] She said, [b]â??I think that does it for the vacation with the Jedi.â?[/b] A blaster bolt zoomed by her head, causing her to actually jump out to a standing position and fire wildly, hitting three more troopers. She jumped back down to her original position.

[b]â??Didnâ??t think weâ??d run into trouble here. We need to push these guys back.â?[/b] Trent said while grabbing a frag grenade. He pulled the pit, stood, and threw it at the adjacent building where a good amount of troopers were. There was a loud bang, some screams, and then nothing. The two commandos took this as their cue. They stormed the streets and made their way down a block before meeting any more resistance.

Cassi looked at Trent, who was now on the other side of the street undercover. She saw his hand motion for suppressant fire. She checked her clip then signaled ready. Trent gave the signal and she began to fire. To her surprise, Trent didnâ??t move up to better cover, but instead rushed in to the building where the small Sith squad was firing from. Cassi rushed towards the building to supply some assistance, but as she was running she saw in the window that Trent had just stabbed the last one thru the chest with his vibroblade. She jogged into the building to meet with the commander.

[b]â??What were you thinking?â?[/b] Cassi yelled at Trent.

Trent wiped his blade clean, sheathed it, and took his blaster out again. [b]â??What? It worked on Naboo.â?[/b] He chuckled a bit. Just then, a static sound came from both of their helmets. A voice came thru.

[b]â??Captain? Cassi? Can either of you hear me? Anyone?â?[/b] It was Laloki. The captain knew that this was a good chance to find out what was actually happening.

[b]â??Zane, this is Sephit. Greenâ??s with me. Whatâ??s the situation? There are troops swarming all over this place.â?[/b] Trent replied.

[b]â??Thank the Force. Thereâ??s a huge armada invading.â?[/b] Laloki explained.

[b]â??Really? I didnâ??t see that.â?[/b] Cassi interjected sarcastically.

[b]â??Not now Green. What else can you tell us Laloki?â?[/b] Trent asked.

[b]â??All communication is cut off from the planet. I had to do some hacking to get our frequency cleaned out, but he are clean for at least an hour or two. Until they find out weâ??re functioning. But, I think they have other things going on. Captain?â?[/b] Laloki sounded worried.

[b]â??What is it Zane?â?[/b]

[b]â??I donâ??t think theyâ??re taking prisoners.â?[/b]

[b]â??Thatâ??s great. You all wanted to come here. I wanted to go to Kashyyyk, but no, we had to come here.â?[/b] Cassi stated.

[b]â??Howâ??s the crew? Have we got an ETA on when we can get out of here?â?[/b] Trent asked.

Laloki regained herself. [b]â??I can get the ship ready for evac by the time you get here, but Mistress Rew went to find you. Jechtâ??s still here. We should be able to hold our own until then. But please hurry.â?[/b] Laloki stated.

[b]â??Donâ??t worry, Rew will find us. Laloki, can you patch thru to a local Republic frequency?â?[/b] Trent didnâ??t sound at all alerted by the news that Rew was in the fray.

[b]â??Yes,â?[/b] Laloki responded. [b]â??It should be simple enough. It just wont last long once the Sith find out, and it could really put the ship in harms way.â?
[/b]
Trent hesitated, [b]â??Just make sure you can do it. Iâ??ll give you a signal when we need to transmit. Sephit out.â?[/b]

[b]â??Well,â?[/b] Cassi sighed, [b]â??whatâ??s the plan?â?[/b] Trent replied by tapping on his helmet. She got the message. She found some cover and waited for Trent to respond.

When he did, it was over the headsets. [b]â??We need to find others. If we can save them, we may be able to keep the city from falling into enemy hands. Now move out. And keep your head down.â?[/b]

As they spoke, a small troop of Sith troopers, only seven strong, lead by a soldier in red and black, unlike the normal silver, made their way thru the street next to them. The two commandos were stationed and ready to strike. Then, the Sith leader halted, turned to the building Trent and Cassi were in, tapped his helmet, and shouted [b]â??Cover. Take cover!â?[/b] The troopers tried to run to cover, but Trent and Cassi began to fire at them, hitting three of them before they could hide. The trooper leader immediately fired back once he was under cover, keeping the commandos from firing. The other Sith troopers were well under cover when the leader finally stopped firing and hid.

Cassiâ??s spoke up. [b]â??I wish I had my baby right now. This would be so much easier.â?[/b] She stood up, took aim, and let out a blast, hitting a trooper who wasnâ??t paying attention to his cover. She sat back down immediately to make sure no one could fire back.

[b]â??This could take a while.â?[/b] Trent groaned.

[b]â??Well,â?[/b] Cassi said, [b]â??we can always hope Rew comes by, or somebody else.â?[/b]

[b]â??Fat chance on that.â?[/b] Trent opened fire, coming back down just as the Sith leader began to fire. [b]â??Middle of the city, heat of the battle. Could take hours to find us. Besides, weâ??ll be done by then.â?[/b] A sniper bolt soared by his wall. [b]â??Okay, maybe not.â?[/b][/size]

Rakin and Sarli were both on Telos for a few days before the invasion hit. However, they stayed apart as to not arouse any suspicions. Rakin mainly stayed at their hideout, since her right arm was pretty distinctive and hard to hide. If someone recognized her, it would mean risking the entire mission. So Sarli went around the planet as her eyes and ears. Then, the day finally came.
[b]"Rakin, it's time."[/b] was all that Sarli said and was all that needed to be said. Considering the importance of today, Rakin put on her mask after grabbing her robe and left the hideout. The attack was starting. Soon, Telos will fall. Rakin and Sarli would both personally see to it that it does, with the help of the fleet and countless other Sith.

Rakin walked along quietly, concealing her mask and arm as much as she could under her oversized robe. Then, when the screams and blaster fire started, Rakin flipped it aside and ran with her lightsabers at the ready to rendezvous with her apprentice.
[b]"Sarli, what's your position?"[/b] Rakin asked into her headset. There was only static however. Rakin swore and moved faster. She hoped that her apprentice wasn't already compromised. She knew the Sith would win today, even if Sarli wasn't able to fight, but one more person, even if it was an apprentice, wouldn't do anything except help Telos fall faster.

[b]OOC: Sorry about the short post guys, I just want to get going in the RP and I don't want to make Rakin seem too powerful, so I'm not sure who to have her fight.

As for Sarli, would it be stupid to have her run into one of the good guys and maybe they're giving her trouble? I don't want her to get out of the story so soon by killing her off or capturing her, I just thought that would be interesting. I'll post this also in the underground thread.[/b]

[font="Garamond"][size="2"]The Alliance was running low on transport ships. The universe is a big place, and war waged across as wide a battlefield as that meant Jedi were hitching rides with alliance troops. This was not so much the case with Xillian since he was given a military rank. Most generals train at prestigious academies or have had families in the military for generations. Xillian however just had his reputation of prowess in combat and a powerful alliance with the Force. His troops however did not question his right to be a general, and if they did they would still follow an order without hesitation. The troops that Xillian requested were seasoned front line soldiers. The kind that expected death but fought on regardless.

[b]â??We are approaching the battalion of AT-AP mechs. There are a total of eight in the line and thirty to forty ground troops. They are bearing south east, slightly to our left,â? [/b]the scout reported.[b]

â??Perfect! We can flank from the side. We should send scouts to look for good vantage points, and a few men to start on trenches.â?

â??Yes sir, but there is one more detail: The AT-APs are equipped with Nitro throwers. I think they plan on setting the forests on fire.â?[/b] Xillian shuddered at the thought. Kashyyyk was mostly forest. All the infrastructure is built on treetops.
[b]
â??What are you waiting for then. Send that information to all squad captains on my authority, and tell those scouts to double their pace, we cannot let a single tank get past the harbor. If they make it to the trees we have already lost.â?
[/b]

[/size][/font][center][font="Garamond"][size="2"]==========================================
[/size][/font][/center][font="Garamond"][size="2"]
The troops set up barricades along the shore. The permacrete made excellent cover, but they could only afford to three barriers. This was going to be a long battle, and these tanks were just the tip of the iceberg.. Rocket troopers were stationed below, snipers in the trees and infantry at both.

A turbo laser flew over Xillianâ??s head. One of the tanks had shot at him! Xillian quickly dived off his position at the forests helm as another volley of shots lit the sky. They knew we were here, and they are still going forward. It was arrogant, but none the less intimidating.[/size][/font]

[font="Book Antiqua"][b]â??Iâ??m so glad weâ??re away from those Womp Rats!â?[/b] Laira stated mid stretch, almost hitting a vendor in the face. Ral and the rest of the Grey Jedi had run into a particularly nasty pack of Womp Rats while traveling from their ship, the Dreadnought, to Anchorhead. They didnâ??t prove any real threat to the highly trained jedi, but Laira had a fear of rodents, one that amplified roughly in tandem with the size of the rodent. Ral laughed and moseyed over to her side, then quickly rose up his arms and did his best rat impressionâ??which apparently was good enough, because Laira jumped high into the air away from him. Ral laughed harder and rejoined an amused Er and Gi. Er spoke in her usual whimsical, airy voice without looking at him.

[b]â??Leave the poor girl alone. After those Rats and the tumble sheâ??s about to take I think the girl could use some fun.â?[/b] Right as Er finished her sentence Laira stumbled over her own feet and hit the ground. Gi grunted in irritation and helped Laira up. Laira popped back up, still surprisingly cheery, and ran over to Er. Er simply smiled as Laira placed her face right next to Erâ??s.

[b]â??Yes?â?[/b] Er said, attempting to keep from giggling.

[b]â??Er, wife to my brother, donâ??t you love me?â?[/b] Er placed her hand over her mouth as a chuckle escaped her. Gi and Ral simply rolled their eyes and moved away from the two girls, pretending not to know them. Laira opened her mouth to finish her sentence, but Er spoke before she could.

[b]â??I would warn you if the danger was great enough.â?[/b] Laira pursed her lips for a second, but decided quickly she was satisfied with that answer and hopped back over next to Gi, wrapping her arms around him.

[b]â??Tatooine should hold festivals more often. Itâ??s not nearly as frightening around here today.â?[/b] Gi smirked in agreement. Ral left Gi to deal with Lairaâ??s ranting and walked back over to Er. They smiled at each other and locked hands, continuing on in silence. They all had their ways of enjoying their newfound freedom. They had been trapped in that wild nightmare of their youth for so many years, and it was only recently they managed to find a way out and travel the world again. They had been sad to have to split with the other Grey Jedi-- save Starkiller and Skywalker, how they were gladly taking a break from-- but it was the only way out. Since then the Grey Jedi had met up only a couple times, content to scour the universe separately. However, today was not the case. All of the Grey JedI-- save once again Starkiller and Skywalker, who were apparently on some important missions but would â??try to make it if possibleâ??-- decided that they would meet up at Tatooineâ??s festival for a reunion.

[b]â??Hereâ??s the place!â?[/b] Ral announced over Laira. She stopped hassling Gi and looked up at the sign, reading it aloud.

[b]â??Anchorhead Cantina. Looks decent enough.â?[/b] Ral moved out of the way so Er and Laira could walk in ahead of him, and then he and Gi entered together, knowing better than to let the girls out of their sight for anything more than a couple seconds. As soon as they walked in, the music and the array of smells from inside the cantina overwhelmed their senses. Ral leaned forward to whisper into Erâ??s ear.

[b]â??Every time Iâ??ve been to this Cantina the band plays this song. Itâ??s starting to become a personal favorite of mine.â?[/b] She chuckled and shook her head at him. The group walked up to the bar and ordered some drinks, then began chatting amongst themselves while they waited for the others to arrive. Laira had definitely been right about today-- the residents of Anchorhead were in a surprisingly amiable mood. Normally Ral would have to deal with confrontation after confrontation in this bar, but not a single person had bothered him yet. A quick shove from behind told him that he had spoken to soon. He turned to discover the source of the push, and found himself face to face with an angry Aqualish yelling at him in a language he wasnâ??t familiar with. The Aqualishâ??s companion translated for Ral, although Ral had easily figured out by then the Aqualish wasnâ??t pleased with his presence.

[b]â??My friend doesnâ??t like you.â?[/b] Ral smirked and looked over at the Aqualish. [I]Hmph. Go figure.[/I]

[b]â??My apologies. Iâ??ll try not to bother your friend again.â?[/b] [I] Whatever I didâ?¦[/I] Ral thought dryly, turning back to speak with Er again. Unfortunately, the manâ??s friend wasnâ??t done with him. He grabbed Ralâ??s arm and spun him around so he could face him again.

[b]â??I donâ??t like you either. You just watch yourself. Weâ??re wanted men. I have the death sentence on twelve systems.â?[/b] He barked out, his alcohol steeped breath assaulting Ralâ??s senses. By this time, the man had garnered the attention of the rest of Ralâ??s party, as well as some people in the cantina. Ral put on a friendly smile and responded.

[b]â??No kidding? Well then, my sincerest apologies for bothering the both of you. Iâ??ll do my best to be careful.â?[/b] The man sneered at Ral and grabbed him by the collar.

[b]â??Youâ??ll be dead!â?[/b] Ral couldnâ??t help but burst out laughing at the manâ??s threat. Ral grabbed the manâ??s arms and was about to pry him loose when Erâ??s voice flittered over to him.

[b]â??Trouble.â?[/b] As her sentence finished, the door to the cantina burst open, and a few men in robes sauntered into the bar. Ral was initially inclined to believe they were Jedi, but he knew better. Even though they were dampening their force presence, as the Grey Jedi were currently doing, the dark influence over them was impossible to cover up. They were Sith. Ral turned back to his former attacker, who was staring dumbfounded at the newcomers.

[b]â??Maybe we should settle this later.â?[/b] He pulled the manâ??s arms off of him and quickly readied his hand by his lightsaber. The Sith in front stepped forward and spoke in an angry, raspy voice.

[b]â??This planet is now under the command of the Sith. Unless you want to die in a horribly painful, drawn out manner, Iâ??d suggest you accept this fact and offer up your services immediately to the Sith army.â?[/b] Ral glanced over at his allies, and was pleased to see that they all were hovering around their weapons as well, ready to initiate battle on his command. Surprisingly, they didnâ??t have to. A loud crackle and the first Sith went down, shot between the eyes with blaster fire. A bounty hunter in the corner kept his smoking blaster raised, and drew his other one as well.

[b]â??You lot are pretty arrogant if you thought that was gonna work. I only offer up my services for money, mate, and I know better than to trust one of you to pay up.â?[/b] The Sith, enraged, didnâ??t wait another second; they drew their weapons and rushed the people of the cantina, killing a few instantly. Ral drew his lightsaber and bore his fangs at the Sith.

[b]â??Attack!â?[/b] he called out to the others. Without missing a beat they drew their weapons and struck down the unsuspecting first wave of Sith. The Sith were trained, but werenâ??t particularly skilled. They were most likely recently joined Sith Knights, sent out as messengers because their loss would mean little. Ral turned to brief his group on what to do next, but unfortunately the group was now surrounded by the people in the bar who were warily aiming their blasters at them. Ral deactivated his lightsaber and held his hands up.

[b]â??Weâ??re on your side.â?[/b] The bounty hunter who had fired the first shot earlier spoke on behalf of the people in the cantina.

[b]â??We donâ??t work with you self-righteous types from the Jedi Order.â?[/b] Ral grinned and shook his head.

[b]â??Weâ??re not Sith, and weâ??re not part of the Jedi Order. We may be Jedi, but weâ??re freelance, more or less. Think of us as nothing more than mercenaries with lightsabers. And right now, youâ??re going to need our help to drive away this Sith invasion.â?[/b] The bounty hunter scowled, knowing that Ral was right, but not very pleased by that fact. Nonetheless, he ordered the others to lower their weapons. Ral bowed and thanked him, then the whole of the cantina flooded out into the streets. The Sith were already making their way as a whole towards them, burning houses and leaving corpses in their wake. The people from the cantina immediately engaged them, firing shots off wildly. Ral and the others were about to engage as well, when he heard a muffled sound from his pocket. He quickly reached for his commlink, which was redirecting a call from the Dreadnought.

[b]â??Ral! Ral! Are you all okay?â? Emeraâ??s voice burst out of the speaker, â??The planet is surrounded by a Sith fleet! I repeat, Tatooine is surrounded by a Sith fleetâ?[/b] Ral responded sternly.

[b]â??We know, Emera. Weâ??re about to engage the enemy. Find a way to land your ship as discretely and as quickly as possible, then you and the others head over to Anchorhead to join up with us. And be on the look out for [I]her[/i].â?[/b] He added in quickly with an uncharacteristic flare of disdain. Emera responded with surprise.

[b]â??You think she and the others might be here?â?[/b] Ral looked at the others, who all had a similar concern shining in their eyes. He responded quickly, noticing the fight was coming closer to them.

[b]â??Itâ??s possible. Regardless, get down here as quickly as possible. Weâ??re going to need you all.â?[/b] Ral shoved the comm into his pocket and quickly used a force push on an approaching Sith, shoving him into the crowd behind him and knocking them over. In one fluid motion, all of the Grey Jedi reactivated their weapons and began fighting.[/font]

[size=1]OOC: Emera and her band of Grey Jedi are open for use by anyone who pleases, but make sure to have them en route to Anchorhead.[/size] Edited by Vongola

[size="1"] [b]â??Keep down!â?[/b] Trent yelled out. The Sith leader was now issuing orders to his troops, telling them to take up more spread out and tactical positions. Blaster bolts came flying from both sides of the street, nearly missing their targets.

Cassi came down from a barrage of fire, laying down to reload. [b]â??Okay, this is getting really old. Canâ??t you just lob a frag over there and finish this?â?[/b] she said to Trent over the com piece.

[b]â??Theyâ??re too spread out!â?[/b] Trent replied, blind firing too keep the Sith suppressed. [b]â??Besides, Iâ??ve only got one frag left. Canâ??t afford to waist it.â?[/b] He withdrew his rifle and reloaded. The two commandos were trying to figure out their next move, surveying the building they were in.

Cassi pointed to the back of the room. [b]â??There,â?[/b] she stated. Trent looked around to see what was there. A small door way, leading out of the building, blocked only by a very loose door.

Trent looked back at Cassi, who was now firing, to keep the Sith from trying to advance. [b]â??Iâ??ll be back. Keep them pinned down.â?[/b] Trent said, and with that, sprang up and rammed the door with his body. His gun ready, he checked his where he was. It seemed to be a back ally, leading to where they needed to go. That is, if it wasnâ??t blasted to hell about five blocks down. It could get them farther without detection, but not forever. Then he noticed something else. On the building, there was a ladder leading to the roof. [b]â??Hm, thatâ??s convenient.â?[/b] Trent climbed up the ladder and went prone as he hit the roof. He crawled his way to the edge to see the battle. Everyone was still pinned down. Cassi was firing to the left of the door way, where there was one soldier that was clearly visible to Trent. He smirked and drew his gun. Then a voice rang out.

[b]â??THE ROOF! TAG THE ROOF!â?[/b] The Sith leader had seen him. Trent let a bolt loose before he slunk down into full cover, hitting the left-most trooper. In the chaos, the trooper on the leaderâ??s right was firing up at the roof, giving Cassi a clean shot. She fired, hit him right in the heart, and then kept firing at the leaderâ??s position. Trent got to his knees to get a better shot. He waited for Cassi to run out of shots. Once she was done, it was a waiting game. A few seconds later, the leader began to make a break for it, into the ally ways of the buildings and shops behind him.

[b]â??Oh no you donâ??t.â?[/b] Trent whispered. He let a shot out, hitting the Sith leader in the back of the neck. Trent climbed down the front of the front of the building, landing with a thud. Cassi came out of the building, still reloading.

[b]â??Nice shot. Whatâ??s the next call?â?[/b] Trent didnâ??t know what would be the best course of action would be.

Trent signaled for them to move forward and watch for enemies. [b]â??Canâ??t tell. Precthar â??s out there. We need to find her before we get off this planet. No way of communicating with her. It could take a while to contact her.â?[/b] Just then, a huge explosion rang out. There was a dust cloud to the north-west. Both commandos took cover.

[b]â??What was that?â?[/b] Cassi yelled. They rose after a few seconds. Trent needed to know what was going on.

[b]â??Captain to Truth Forger, read me?â?[/b]

[b]â??Truth Forger reads you captain. You okay?â?[/b] Laloki was still at station.

[b]â??Yeah, weâ??re all right. Ran into some trouble, but it wasnâ??t anything we couldnâ??t handle. What was that explosion just now?â?[/b]

[b]â??Well, no radio contact, so I donâ??t know who it was, but the sensors are picking up some serious activity where that explosion was. Iâ??m guessing thereâ??s a skirmish there.â?[/b]

Cassi spoke up. [b]â??Where thereâ??s a battle, thereâ??s troopers.â?[/b] Trent nodded to her.

[b]â??Copy that. Weâ??re heading in that direction. Weâ??ll keep you posted. Sephit out.â?[/b] Trent rose from cover, followed quickly by Cassi. [b]â??Letâ??s go save some lives.â?[/b][/size]

• 2 weeks later...
[size="1"][b]"We can take the master, we could kill him together and we would be in charge of this army!"[/b] Banisk whispered into the ear of Vectis' other padiwan, Mendris Blash'run. She had her cold eyes focused forward at all time, the artificial light reflected dully off of her chest plate and she now gripped her saber firmly in her hand. Banisk had been more insistent about over throwing the master, it was becoming very dangerous with the look of rage and utter madness seemed to be spreading throughout his person and this was not something she wanted to deal with. She knew what would happen if Banisk tried to take it too far and include her or anyone else in his absurd attempt to over throw her master.

Execution was always a more pleasant idea when Darth Vectis came to mind, he was never kind when it came to his choice of death. She finally let her gaze focus on Banisk, her eyes and been looking around the corridor they had decided to talk in. Only slaves were present in this hallway, no one of any meaningful rank or of reliable word were around to tell Vectis of their secret get-togethers. She looked deep into his green eyes, her dusky blue ones searching for if the insanity this creature had birthed was now running rampant. She shook her head at him, discarding his notion altogether.
[b]
"It is far to risky to even attempt Banisk! He has killed Jedi Master! Multiple Jedi masters. He has been trained by the Sith Master and he even extends his own life with his knowledge of the force. Attacking him now would be suicide at best, worst; we would be locked up with his pets or killed in his own way."[/b] Banisk lost color in his face for a moment, and then the blood rushed to his face, making him red as his rage swirled through him. His eyes now the solid yellow color of a Sith as he prepared to draw his saber whip, Mendris was already prepared as her saber activated and was instantly up to Banisk's face. He froze as his eyes shifted back to green and his hand lowered his deactivated saber, Mendris focused her hate and anger and was prepared to remove his head. But she let out a soft breath and withdrew her weapon.
[b]
"Do not forget who his apprentice first was, young one. He has trained me for many years now, and I'm past your level of ability. Do not test my strength, and just be patient. A time will come when the Master is fatally exposed. That is when we will strike, that is when we will kill Vectis and take his place."[/b] Banisk revealed a dark grin, his face covered in shadow from the angle he was standing. They both walked from the corridor onwards, passing through several more passageways before finally coming to their destination of the cargo hold that had been overhauled to accommodate Vectis' collection of creatures he had 'tamed' over the years. The roared and screeched and howled and attempted to attack anyone who walked by, usually running into the force field placed to keep them contained.

The only time they were silent was when their master arrived, this was one of the times. The creatures all watched as his two apprentices passed by. Their silence and their ever watchful eyes indicated they knew their master was down there and they wanted no part of him. They finally arrived and stood behind their master, who was looking into the cell of the beast he picked for his current mount. He was focused purely on the force field wall, looking into the dark recess and seeing the massive beast as he chewed up the last bits of the men who were 'preparing' this one for combat.
[b]
"Isn't it interesting?"

"What is master?"[/b] they both said in unison.
[b]
"Isn't it interesting that such a imposing and destructive creature could be intelligent enough to know understand the system of the world around it. That is understands whose master it is, and whose his master." [/b]Vectis tapped a few buttons on a nearby console and force field dissipated. The creature heard the familiar noise of his false freedom and turned to address the newcomer into its domain. Vectis stood motionless as the creature stomped forward. It leaned its head forward as it placed its massive, clawed hands on the sides of the opened passageway. Its tusked face sniffing around, stopping as it smelled the one it looked for. Facing Vectis now, it leaned forward more. Its snout taking deep wafts of Vectis and finally releasing a roar that matched it size. Vectis' robe blew in the rapid exhale from the creature but he didn't now move. He reached out and placed a hand on the creatures face and kept his cold gaze on it. He lowered its head until it was almost lying on the floor. Vectis turned to his two apprentices and spoke in deep tone that would send chills through the spines of normal people.
[b]
"The attack beings Padiwans, we have landed on the planet and will begin immediate deployment. Prepare for battle, and kill many republic fools and even more Jedi scum."[/b] Vectis was now clenching his sabers in his hand. He had connected them at the hilt ends and mounted the beast, standing atop its head as it rose to walk out of the pen and to the hanger doors. The area by the hanger doors was full of Sith commandos and soldiers. Their captains dishing out orders to prepare them for the fight as many of them loaded their weapons and other sharpened vibroblades. Others checked the security of their grenades while a select few prepared AT-ST's with nitro throwers and checked the systems. The stomping noise of the behemoth triggered everyone to look, and they all stood at attention in proper order.

Vectis looked down at all his troops, they were only a small part of his force, but they were some of the most seasoned and well trained of the lot. Without a word spoken to any of his soldiers, he held out his hand and lowered the hanger door. Once it finally opened all the way, troops marched out in practice precision. Blasters held ready as they rush into the forest and began a war the Galaxy hadn't seen for centuries. Vectis simply tapped his foot on the beasts head and it moved forward. He knew what awaited them, as was anxiously waiting for the moment he would cross sabers with another Jedi. To add one more lightsaber to his collection and to be triumphant on this planet. His mount tossed and pushed trees aside as it stomped and crashed through the forest, leaving nothing but a destroyed trail behind in its wake. Just like Vectis imagined the Empires conquest over this galaxy would be.[/size]

[font="Garamond"]Dark smoke filled the sky, and the smell of ash was inescapable. The AT-AP tanks and the AT-KT mechs were guarded by a battalions of troops as well as three Sith force wielders. One of them was obviously the knight in charge of the operation. At first the fight seemed like it was going to be a shootout, but the commander had ordered the tanks to go forward, utilizing the Nitro tanks to incinerate republic troops. Xillian now found himself on the front lines, because the troops in front of him were all but obliterated.
[b]â??We need to do something lieutenant. Do you have any snipers?â?

â??Yes sir, but they are all in the back line, and they are already in cover, moving them wo-â?[/b]
[b]
â??What kind of military does the alliance run? Did I ask you for your opinionâ? [/b]Xillian's skin remained a cool green gray, the anger was just a façade to gain quick cooperation.
[b]
â??Sir no sir!â? the startled officer hastily responded.â?[/b]
[b]
â??Then when I tell you to get your top fifteen to move along the side of the battlefield, take spots on the far coast and when I give the order concentrate fire on the Nitro throwers you wont give me your thoughts on the dangers of moving troops? Because if so your next orders are to break ranks and dive into the nearest tanks turbo laser headfirst.â?

â??Sir that will not be necessary, I am sending the order now, the frequency o reach the squad is 190.3 HC sirâ?[/b]

=========================================================================
[b]
â??This is sniper unit 01 reporting in, we are in position. No cover in sight here though sir.â?

â??Alright, fixate on the tank closest to the front lines, when I give the word fire. Use your high output function, I donâ??t care if you use a power cell per shot, I need these tanks down. Once the first is hit move from farthest back to the front as quick as possible, but do not miss or this planet will burn. Failure is not an optionâ?

â??Yes sirâ? [/b]the com went dead. Xillian needed to pose a big enough distraction to give the snipers time to take out the exposed tanks and mechs. Three AT-KTs had been taken out, but only one of the AT-APs had been eliminated. The snipers had nine targets. And not much time before there position would be found once the first tank goes down, but they needed all tanks destroyed before enemy reinforcements arrived.
[b]
â??Men, we have a plan in progress to get rid of these damn tanks, it WILL work, but we MUST push forward. I will take the head, everyone form up behind me in a â??Vâ?? shaped arrow formation.. The first ten men aim forward, everyone else aim to the side, they are going to focus fire on us, which will give the rest of the troops a clear path to attack. If someone in my group falls, the person behind them takes their place. If our line breaks we all die.
[/b][/font]

[size="1"][b]"Sir, the Republic has started to focus more attention on our tanks. It would not lessen our chances of victory my Lord, but it would indeed make this fight more difficult."[/b] Vectis continued his forward progression as Commander Lazrious spoke to Vectis through his communicator. He didn't want to rush his pet, so he kept his pace leisurely, it would have been peaceful if he couldn't hear the blaster fire and see trees being toppled by the creatureâ??s massive, clawed hands. He could also hear the death cries of all who were killed in this conflict, the most agonizing ones were the ones caught in the AT-AP's nitro throwers. It was a tactic they weren't expecting, using them as front line weapons instead of just burning the forest. There was always time to burn the forest later when the resistance was whittled down.
[b]
"Commander, rush the Shock Troopers in and make sure they are loaded with thermal detonators. Place more cover on the AT-KT's, we've lost three already, I need them to last until the end of this skirmish. Prepare the Rocket crews; we need to make a harsh impact now."

"Sir, it will be done as you command. I will make adjustments as needed and will update you."[/b] The communicator cut out and Vectis looked down to the ground troops still below him. They were careful of the creatureâ??s feet, it didn't feel much when it stomped on smaller life forms so it wouldn't notice if it smashed one of them. He had a large assortment of snipers, Shock troops, Rocket crews and typical blaster troops. They formed up to make the ranks even among them and with enough diversity to have one unit prepared to fight whatever appeared. The sounds of fire and the screams were becoming clearer; he could smell the stench of burnt flesh and could see the corpses left behind. Even the faint image of a destroyed walker. Suddenly his communicator kicked on.
[b]
"Lord Vectis, and AT-AP has been neutralized and another is severely damaged. We're doing what we can to quickly repair it, but it won't last this battle my Lord."

"Where did the blasts come from? Did the Wookies plant explosives on it?"

"No sir, from the blast pattern it was sniper fire, their energy output was tremendous and was concentrated on only a couple targets. They must have used an entire power cell to inflict that kind of damage."[/b] Vectis pondered this new development.
[b]
"Can't you dispatch those snipers? That much energy use must leave a noticeable trace."

"Yes sir, I've already made it a priority and we are hunting them down. Hold it sir."[/b] The com when silent as Vectis increased his mounts speed, the calm walk was over. He needed to get into the fight. His Padiwans had rushed ahead of him about a mile back; they would be reaching the field soon.
[b]
"Sire, there is a formation of warriors rushing us. Itâ??s a large contingent, they are blasting anyone who gets close, and sir, there is a Jedi leading the charge."[/b] Vectis grinned and brought his mount of a run.
[b]
"I'm almost there Commander; we will put an end to this."[/b] Vectis cut out the com and stood tall as his mount ran through trees, the snapping and breaking audible to the battlefield before him. Vectis still had a grin on his face, the darkness and thrill of finally finding a Jedi was hard for him to contain.

=========================================================================================
[b]
"Sir! Its working!"[/b] Xillian's closest soldier exclaimed as he shot off another blast, killing another enemy. Xillian swung his saber, deflecting a blaster bolt and killing a soldier at the same time. He briefly looked back, taking account of how many men he had lost from the initial charge. From his quick count, he estimated roughly twenty or so had fallen during the charge. It was a harsh reality, but twenty was better then losing his soldiers to Nitro throwers and sith soldiers. He let hope creep in for just a second before he swung his saber again, severing a soldiers arm and head in one swoop. Another AT-KT fell, the blast on the walker revealing the operator to have two new holes in him that defiantly didn't help breath better.

Things were looking up, that was until the massive shape arose from the forest, letting loose a thunderous roar as it smashed through the tree line. A figure stood atop the beast head, an ignited saber staff was held in one hand as the stark white figure looked around briefly, then down to Xillians position. Xillian looked back to his men, seeing their fear rise in their eyes at seeing this monster on a planet it did not belong, with a figure on it that was obviously the commanding officer for this invasion.
[b]
"Don't sacrifice you're lives. Move back and keep firing, do as much damage as possible, i'll contact the other Jedi and we'll take care of this Sith Knight."

"Sir, he controls a Rancor. I hope you know what you're doing."[/b] Xillian showed a friendly smile to this soldier, trying to hide his true feelings. His skin slowly turned to a mottled color as he kept his smile.
[b]
"Not just any Rancor, a Bull Rancor. Hopefully the beast will be deadlier then its master."[/b] He spoke as he used his saber to deflect another blaster bolt and used the force to kick up dirt to temporarily blind the enemy. The Rancor lowered his head and the figure stepped off, the saber staff held firmly in his hand as he calmly walked on the battle field. His eyes focused in on the Jedi and the soldier around him. Xillian knew what was coming, he only hoped that he could get other Jedi here quick enough to turn the tide of battle. [/size]

On the Flagship for the blockade of Tatooine, the captain was stairing out onto the planet.

"Why are we wasting resources capturing this worthless dirt ball?" TheDarth Beric said to one of his LTs.

"Veticus demands it sir. Did you forgot what happened to the last captain who question his authority?" The LT said.

"I will follow my orders but I'm just saying this planet isnt worth my time. Any resestaince to our troops yet?" The Darth Beric said when a low ranking officer came up to him.

"Darth Beric! Darth Beric! We just detected a very small ship entering the atmosphere." The petty officer said.

"What? You let a ship enter Tatooine?" TheDarth Beric said with a furious voice.

"No sir, It was soo small it didn't show up untill it hit the atmosphere. I'm guessing a single person shuttle." The Petty Officer said.

"Send a few squads to greet them. Also, do not fail me again or I'll jeteson you out the airlock!" The Darth Beric said not even looking at the PO.

"Sir, yes sir. I have adjusted the scanners to detect single person craft. The next time they take off the planet the autocannons will take them out." The PO said at attention.

"Good, now Leutenent, have we encountered resistance yet?" The Darth Beric said to the LT.

"Yes sir, several local mercs have taking pop shots on our troops. The Huts also have been resisting us. We should have the planet in days at this pace." The LT said pointing at locations on the view screen.

"Lord Veticus should be pleased with our progress. I'll send him a report soon." The Darth Beric still looking out on the planet.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Statement: They will know we hit planet side after entering the atmosphere. Sugestion: We boobie trap the shuttle to exploded if tampered with." Burnt said to Nikito.

"Hmm? Oh right. lets do that then." Nikito said looking spaced out.

"Confused Question: Nikito, are you worried about R7? Angry Statement: That little astromech is a pain in the servos but he does survive." Burnt said scanning for a landing zone nearest to the taget.

"No, its not that. Their is something wrong in the force." Nikito said still looking spaced out.

"Sarcasted Response: The force this, the force that. You meatbags are so cought up with that force thing that you forget to enjoy what little life you have." Burnt said knowing that that ticked her off.

"I almost enjoyed my life but that was a lie created by the dark side." Nikito said with no anger.

"Statement: The dark side sounds like fun. But jedi are the opposite of sith. Anyways, once we get the hut, the sooner we can get off this dirt ball." Burnt said.

"Yes, lets just get this over." Nikito said sounding disappointed. Edited by Draco

Rakin finally decided to search for Sarli as she moved into position. The mission of course took priority over the life of a Sith apprentice, even if it was her apprentice, but there was no harm in searching along the way. She just had to be quick about it. In a few minutes, Rakin would try her radio again just in case. The normally crowded alleyways were now all empty thanks to the attack, anyone that wasn't involved in the battle had either run and left their homes behind or were hiding and hoping for everything to soon be over. Some of the braver ones watched from windows as Rakin ran to her destination.

Rakin came to a quick stop, which made several eyes go away from the windows. She could sense someone and it wasn't a Sith. No, this person thought they had the element of surprise. Rakin stood still for a moment, as if she was confused, but then dodged the incoming attack and pulling out one of her lightsabers. The other one wouldn't be needed for this fight. After all, the person who stood before her lacked experience.

No words were said since none were needed. This was a time of battle and Rakin had no need to taunt her opponent since she was visibly shaken, although still willing to fight. It was a young Zebrak female, which made no difference to Rakin. The only reason she even noted the race, besides to get a feel of her opponent's strength and weaknesses, was because this was her first time ever fighting a Zebrak.

Rakin charged at the Zebrak who just managed to get her lightsaber up to block the attack. With Rakin's extra prosthetic arm though, she was able to break the Zebrak's defense and knock her flat. Rakin got ready to strike the killing blow when something on her radio made her give up the fight. She ran off, swearing to herself to take care of that Zebrak if their paths crossed again. Rakin smiled, she hoped they did and soon.

[b]OOC: Okay Muuh Puar, thanks for letting me use your character. Tell me if I need to change anything.[/b]

• 3 weeks later...
[font="Garamond"]Xillian desperately called for the group to fall back and rejoin the now advancing republic troops. The Sith on The Rancor was no ordinary force wielder. Xillian did not know what he was capable of, but he did feel a vast amount of power. Xillian also knew a Bull Rancor when he saw one, and this was a very big Bull Rancor. Once back in the main group of soldiers the first lieutenant briefed him. [b]â??Sniper battalion confirms all AT-KTâ??s down, two AT-APs down, the two remaining are functional but they managed to destroy the nitro tanks. They are asking if they should keep in position and shoot the Rancor.â?

â??Have them fall in line here now. Even a overcharged sniper shot couldnâ??t do more than give that Bull Rancor a blister, and the Sith on top of it would deflect it right back at themâ?¦ I know I would.â?[/b]
[b]
â??Yes sir, also communications specialist Lyon needs to speak with you immediately, its Dax Olesa sir.â?
[/b]
Xillian scowled, the message was sure to be intercepted, but he knew if he didnâ??t get to it the General would send it to a private, possibly loosing valuable information to the enemy and the middle man. Xillian hurried to the back of the battalion. [b]
â??Sir General Dax Olesa is on the line, he is talking about dropping down on the harbor a click west of the Beast in the beachfront.â? [/b]

Xillian snatched the comlink, â??[b]Lyonâ?¦ forget what you heard,â?? [/b]Xillian ordered him out of the room. [b]"General I have reason to believe this message will be received by the enemy, I implore you to follow any coarse of action aside from the one you just made.â?[/b]
[b]
â??With all do respect master Jedi I am the General here, and if I say we land a click west of that oversized nerf we will be landing a click west.â?

â??Sir I am no Jedi master, but I have been promoted to the rank of General in the eyes of the Republic, donâ??t hide your lack of tactical vision behind your rank.â?[/b] Xillian momentarily lost his calm green to a pale red, but it returned as quickly as it departed.
[b]
â??I have a battle to win Falleen, and an Olesa always takes the difficult path.â?[/b] Olesa severed the connection.

Xillian stepped outside. [b]â??Lyon, I need to make another callâ?¦ get me Mord Wyyrlok Asapâ?
[/b]
=======================================================================

Mord retreated from the northern spaceport in order to bolster defense on the coast. the wookies would have to defend themselves inland. Xillian knew this could come back to haunt him, but if they didnâ??t win here, the planet would be lost. The planetary defense shield as well as several fuel refineries were located just inland of the coast, meaning if they fall, the planet would lose its protection, and the Republic would be forced to concede.

Xillian made his way to the front lines, turbolasers and blasterfire lit the battlefield. Neon green and bright red lit the waters of the coast and smoke and coarse ash filled he air.. Xillian could feel the presence of the Sith on the Rancor. The battle was fueling him. His presence was so strong that the Jedi almost missed another dark ripple in The Force.

A Twiâ??lek male in dark robes had charged him, lightsaber drawn. Xillian reached out to The Force and pulled the sprinting Sith. Taken by surprise the Sith stumbled forward, nearly stabbing himself with his lightsaber, however he managed to deactivate it while using his hands to push off of the sand, using The Force to guide him into the air above Xillian. The Sith reactivated his lightsaber for an overhead swing but was plucked from the air using the force by Xillian and hurled once more into the sand. The Sith somersaulted to regain his footing, then turned back to Xillian, â??[b]Enough Playing with The Force and draw your lightsaber! I am Verosa Himaal of the Sith I am the Knight entrusted with the Coastal invasion, and if it is a success I will obtain the rank of Darth! You will die today Jediâ? [/b]

Xillian Drew his lightsaber,[b] â??Your chance of killing me today was forfeit when to told me to draw my sword.â?[/b] Xillian used The Force to pull his saber off his belt and into his left hand. He then sprinted towards his opponent with his light saber behind him in a form 7 stance, leaping sideways and to the right in order to avoid a thrust that intended to pierce his chest. While in mid jump Xillian switched tossed the lightsaaber to his right hand which was in the right position to open up his opponent. Answering the Twiâ??lek with a thrust of his own, Xillian punctured one wrist and continued through the elbow of the Sith. The curdling scream iof the Sith alerted four Sith troupers, who laid down a volley of blasterfire, which Xillian redirected, killing two of them, but allowing the rest of the Sith to escape.

Xillian began to follow but slowed his pace as he received a message from a comlink Lyon gave him.
[b]â??Xillian, this is Mord, we just landed in the back of the line, I am heading to your position now, but I have some bad news. Dax Olesa has landed as well to the west of the main enemy battalionsâ?¦ they are setting up the remaining heavy weapons right at that location. We need to get there now.â? [/b]

Xillian buzzed an affirmative and headed strait to the heart of the battle.[/font] Edited by CaNz

• 3 months later...
[size="1"]Rew got up. Feeling rather ashamed after such a quick defeat, she quickly regained her focus, remembering something that Trent told her:[i] "Any defeat you walk away from only makes you stronger, and better equipted to stop it from happening again."[/i] She looked around to see if she could see anything that could lead her to the lost troopers. Nothing around the area gave her a clue. In fact, it appeared that the only fighting that happened in the area was the one between her and the Miraluka. She sighed, sat down, and closed her eyes. focusing herself, she tried to reach out to Trent with the Force. But, when she tried to reach out, there was nothing that she could feel. Only darkness. She almost gave up, but she knew that lives hanged in the balance. She began to search deeper and deeper into the darkness, looking for him. Then, she felt another presence looking as well. She thought she had found Trent. As she reached out to the new presence, they appeared to her. It was a red Twi'lek, covered in black tattoos. Rew then realized she wasn't lost in the darkness as well, she was the source. The Twi'lek spoke.

[u][i]"Boo"[/i][/u]

With that, broke her meditation, gasping. She had never thought one person could have that much power. As she was gathering herself, her communicator went off.

[b]"Mistress Rew, come in. This is Laloki. Please, Miss Rew, do you read me?"[/b] Laloki was sounding desperate. Precthar took the radio out and responded.

[b]"Laloki, this is Precthar. I am alright. Mostly. Have you been able to contact the others?"[/b]

[b]"Yes, Mistress."[/b] Laloki sounded relieved. [b]"The captain and Green went towards the direction of the explosion. They are a bit farther than you if I'm reading the radar right. It's a bit fuzzy."[/b]

[b]"Alright. I will head in that direction as well. I shall rendezvous with them there. Precthar out."[/b] Rew clicked the radio off and took off, keeping her lightsaber ready in case she ran into the Miraluka again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trent and Cassi were running at a fast jog, conserving their energy for any battle to come. Since their encounter with the last group, they had yet to encounter the Sith troopers. The duo kept up the pace till they found a scene of a battle that had ended badly for the Sith. Easily fifteen bodies, four were in red armor, no real stray blaster marks. They stopped to investigate.

[b]"Man, that's some fine shooting."[/b] Cassi stated, squatting next to a commander, rifling through his things.

Trent looked around to see where the blaster marks were. The Sith appeared to be firing up at the roofs. [b]"It was an ambush."[/b] He saied, letting his rifle swing to his waist. [b]"And we've seen this ambush before."[/b]

Cassi stood up, holding two cans of bacta. [b]"Wait,"[/b] Trent turned and she tossed a can to him.[b] "You're saying that this was-"[/b]

[b]"Commander Tremyor. Man knows what he's doing when it comes to using his surroundings. I'm guessing he's at the skirmish already."[/b] Trent strapped the bacta to his left leg, securing it

[b]"Oh yeah, we may win this battle yet."[/b] Cassi said, strapping down her can and retrieving her rifle.[b] "Man knows how to do his battles."[/b]

[b]"Captain! Come in Captain!"[/b] Laloki came over the headset, almost shouting.

Trent turned on his comm system.[b] "Zane, this is Sephit. What's wrong?"[/b]

[b]"There's a transport coming down, fast. It's big sir. I appears to have come down from orbit, most likely from the flag ship. I think it may be the Commander. It's also accompanied by at least ten more troop transports."[/b] Trent was kind of hoping that it was good news this time. No such luck, apparently.

[b]"She's not kidding, Cap. Look, two o'clock."[/b] Cassi said. Trent turned to see the ships. Sure enough, almost fourteen carriers, with one bigger one. He recognized this one from experience. It was modded out and he could tell it carried something important.

[b]"Zane, get that engine going. We're going to need to get out of here ASAP. We're heading to the Skirmish. Tell Rew to meet us there if you can."[/b]

Laloki had not calmed down.[b] "She's already on her way there. You should meet her there. I'll get the engine going and see if I can't get you out of there faster."[/b]

[b]"Good. Were you able to get that frequency cleared?"[/b] Trent asked.

[b]"Yes, captain. It's ready to broadcast on your command."[/b]

[b]"Get ready to activate it, Zane. Time just got cut down."[/b]
[b]
"Yes, sir. What's the order?"[/b]

Trent looked as the ships touched down about a mile away. [b]"Retreat."[/b]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Darth V'n couldn't remember when she felt so good. She could only compare this feeling to her first kill. The satisfaction is gave her was one of the most delicious things she had ever experienced. Plus her little scare of some weak Jedi, she was feeling beyond good. She sat in the cargo area in the dark, waiting to arrive at her destination. She felt the ship touch down, and her anticipation was almost insatiable.

A voice came over the ships intercom. [b]"We have touched down, [/b]Lord V'n."

She smiled. [b]"Good. Open the door."[/b]

[b]"Yes, my Lord."[/b] The voice replied. The doors opened up, reveling the chaos of battle almost a mile out. As she stepped out, she was followed by her personal entourage. Three High Commanders, wearing hydraulic-enhanced suits, carrying miniguns. Eight Commanders, all in red and black suits, carrying a wide aray of weaponry. Then, her two favorites, Yuri, the Duros bounty hunter turned Sith lap-dog, and Woarrvoc, her personal wookie warrior. She was overjoyed to see the chaos she was going to join. She turned around to face the cargo hold again.

[b]"You have your orders. Just a little tip: Let the havoc guide you. The most rewarding kills are the ones that run."[/b] She turned back around. Out of the cargo hold came over forty dark Jedi, wielding their lightsabers, ran out yelling. They made their way, not into the battle, but into the city.

[i][b]"How many do you think will actually make it?"[/b][/i] Yuri asked. Woarrvoc responded with a small growl and a smirk.

[b]"He's right,"[/b] V'n said,[b] "Who really cares? Now, let's go have ourselves some fun while this battle's still going."[/b] She lead her small battalion towards the skirmish, grinning.[/size]

A week before the invasion of Kashyyyk, Her battle group was sitting in a space station waiting for supplies to be loaded and permision to take off. It was basically shore leave for most of the combat crew. With time off for the first time in years, she hit some of the shops for new material and made a fantastic black outfit studded with rare gems. Farghul race was known for their elaberate dresses. After that she hit some of the resturants, if you could call them resturants. Soon her group got orders to move out in two days.

"Finally, I'm tired of all the men staring at me. Might has well hit the bar I've heard soo much about." Sheelar said walking into the bar. Appearently some of the guys in her battle group, including her commander, where in their. "Great, the pig and his troops. Well I'm not letting them ruin my night."

Walking in she spotted a seat at the far end of the bar. She sat down for a good hour or two before her commander and 2 of his lackies came over.

"Hey Sheela, me and the boys are looking for some fun and we thought you'd be perfect." Her commander said while moving his hand on her,

"Get your hand off me or I will break it off." Sheelar said in a calm but angered voice.

"Don't think so. I am your commanding officer and I'm ordering you to be our special entertainment for the night." He said laughing while his 2 lackies moved in on her.

He continued to touch her in places that she didn't want to be touched. Quickly looking around the room she found an airlock door leading into space. This might get her executed but she wasn't going to let her youth be repeated.

"I will give you 3 a chance to turn around and leave before I kill you." Sheelar said still looking at her drink which was still full.

"Like you would kill 3 officers who obviously have a higher rank than you. Now do what you where ordered to do and be our special entertainment!" He said grabbing her and tried to yank her off the seat.

"Fine just give me a few to take my dress off." Sheelar said still not looking at the men.

"Hurry it up then we don't have all night." He said letting go of Sheelar.

She took off her dress only to reveal she had on a more flashy dress underneath. She folded her previous dress up very neatly and handed it to the bartender.

"Take this, it should cover any damage your bar is about to recieve." She said to the bar droid. Turning around towards the trio and got into a fighting stance. "If you can beat me then your special entertainment I shall be."

"Get her boys. It shouldn't take long." He said commanding the other two to attack.

After less than 2 minutes their was broken glasses, busted tables, and smashed chairs in the bar. The two where beaten to an all most bloody mess then she turned towards the commander. He pulled a blaster out and laughed at her.

"You'd think we play fair? Your acting like the republic dogs we are going to slaughter to think the sith play fair." He said mocking her but he didn't even know she was counting on that fact.

"I was waiting for you to pull that blaster. Now I have an excuse to kill you wtihout getting executed." Sheelar said and not even waiting for him to shoot. She leaped over him kicked him into the airlock and ejected him into space.

Guard showed up and questioned Sheelar where her commander went and she pointed out the window. A frozen corpes with the blaster still in the dead mans hand. The two others who attacted will live but have scares to remind them not to mess with her. She got off with a self defense plea and was shipped off to the jungle planet.

Under a new commander and in a new squad, she was happy but that happy feeling ended when they hit ground side. The sith was burning the forest down with nitro units. A beautifull jungle was nothing but an obsticale to the Master. But she had a job to do. Sheelar has a reputation to go off on her own which makes her supperiors mad.

"Sheelar, where are you going?" Her new commander demanded.

"Hunt for the enemy snipers. Why else would a sniper team be deployed?" Sheelar said gathering some items on the ground for some camo.

"No, stay with the group. That was the order from Darth Vectis himself." He said pointing towards the main battlefront.

"So? Even with his powers he can still be killed by a sniper. I'll do what I do best and thats hunt." Sheelar said gathering extra ammo and a food pack or two.

"Fine then. You leave me no choice. You are no longer in my squad. Do what you will rogue. I will not accept any punishment for your actions." He said turning around and heading to their position.

"Finally, Now if I was a sniper where would I be......" sheelar was interrupted when the coms erupted with the nitro units.

"Where in the world did that shot come from? It took out the lead unit out with on....." Their voices cut out then boom.

"Time to take them out." Sheelar said running around the battle hearing another unit getting shot. Looking for the contrial from an over heated blast she found them. "Found you, Now should I report them now and wait for orders or go after them my self? I think going after them is better than waiting. Just got to get rid of excess armor."

Taking most of the armor off except the breast plate, half the pants, and a thin strip of her visor and enough helmet to keep it in place. She took her shoes off and tossed them.
Loading stun shots into her rifle (which I can provide a picture) and tieing her tail around her waist so it wouldn't get in her way.

"Stun them and tie them up. Who says I had to kill them? Not me." Sheelar said running to where she thinks they would retreat to.

[font="Tahoma"]Mord Wyyrlok met up with Xillian midway towards the western flank of the coast. the attack was going to come from the west directly into the hands of enemy forces, so the only hope for victory was the few units that Xillian had and the reinforcements that Mord brought. It was a sizable number, about one third the force of Dax Olesaâ??s force, but it these soldiers were well trained and fresh.
[b]
â??We attack from the east, by the time we arrive General Olesa will be in battle. Our objectives are to destroy the remaining heavy weapons, using the overcharged sniper rifle tactic, we will use the jungle huts along the water as sniper posts. Sniper teams will be groups of four man cells. When you run out of ammo, pick up a rifle from a dead body and join the fightâ?¦ this is Kashyyykâ??s last stand,â?[/b] Xillian spoke with conviction, the troops knew what they were up against, but they acted like professionals. These men would fight for him until the bitter end. Unfortunately Xillian knew how bitter it could be

[b]â??Alright, you have your orders. Move out!â?[/b] Mordâ??s order got the men moving, Xillian and Mord began doing the same,[b] â??you seem to take up the role of military leader well, already you have come up with a new strategy that saved Kashyyyk from becoming the universes biggest ashtray, and you have an insurmountable presence among the troops.â?
[/b][b]
â??I would prefer not to receive praise when over two thirds of my men have died here.â?
[/b]
[b]â??Of no fault of your own!â?[/b]
[b]
â??Then whoâ??s fault was it? These men are dying at the hands of the Sith like flies. They are stronger, smarter, and outnumber us here, and we are just feeding them.â?
[/b][b]
â??What do you plan to do Xillian, we have to fight them.â?[/b]

[b]â??I need to cut the head off of the snake. There is a Sith Lord in charge of the attackâ?¦ I fought one of his vassals: a dark Jedi. â??[/b]

[b]â??Then we will eliminate this thread, and bring balance to the force.â?[/b] The two marched on, now in the middle of the pack.. They were approaching the hot zone, and now could only hope they were prepared for what lies ahead.[/font]

Running through the brush and taking a stop in a small clearing. Looking down she saw human tracks.

"Hmm, still fresh." Sheelar said touching the foot prints. "They seem to lead off in this direction."

Walking she came a clearing and right in front of here where four snipers setting up for an ambush. Staying out of sight and watching them.
For a few mins they just stood their. It looked like they were waiting for something or someone. And she was right. Few more came out of the woods and gathered with the others.

"Dude, do you have a smoke?" One said to the other.

"Yea, last one. Can't believe they pushed use back this far already." The other said handing the one guy a cigarette.

"Tell me about it. We are getting our asses beat. And that Jedi isnt really doing but barking orders." He said taking a drag.

"If we can just take out the heavy equipment and that dam rancor we might stand a fighting chance." The other said lighting his cig up.

"Fat chance dude. Even with over shots we wont be able even hurt that thing. If the heavy craps gone we might be able to hold off long enough for a new plan." He said taking another drag.

"Well, we'll see, for now we have to get ready." The other one said heading back to the group.

Sheelar still in cover was making up her mind. Either take them out now and save the trouble or wait till the battle begins. But before she made up her mind, a shot rang out.

"Son of a *****!" Sheelar said falling down grabbing her right leg. "Dam it! Got to move before they find me." Crawling towards some more denser brush.

"Sniper Team Bravo come in thei is Sniper Team Alpha." A voice came over their coms.

"Bravo here, whas that you who shot at us?" Bravo leader asked.

"Not at you. Theirs something in the bush behind your position. Check it out before the Sith show up." Alpha leader said.

"Roger that, over and out." Bravo leader said turning to his men. "All right, appereantly Alpha squad saw something behind us. Lets check it out quick and get back here."

The group started to spread out in a search pattern to look for what Alpha hit.

"**** **** ****. Loosing too much blood." Sheelar said trying to tend to the blaster mark she recieved. "Dam kudos though. Feels like he missed an arterie and the nerves."

"Hey theirs a blood trail leading into the bush over here!" One of the snipers from Bravo yelled out.

"Man what is this dam luck? If I stun a few, it might make them angry enough to kill me on sight." Sheelar said getting her rifle ready. "Vision is getting blurry, got to make this quick before I black out."

When the first guy came through the bush, she shot him and he went down like a bag of bricks. A second one came in and saw his budy on the ground. A second shot went off and he landed right next to him. By that time she could barely keep the rifle up no less steady.

"Crap, too.....much....blood...loss..." Sheelar said passing out.

"Got you, wow two guys." Bravo leader said checking the two guys vitals while the other bravo guy checked on the attacker. "These guys are fine. Stuned but fine. What about her?"

"Passed out, looks like alot blood was lost." He said pointing to the leg wound. "What shall we do to her? See what the Jedi wants or kill her?"

"Lets report her to the Jedi and see what he wants." Bravo leader said. "Master Jedi Xillian, we captured a sith sniper. Leg wound to upper right leg. Stuned two snipers in Bravo squad before passing out due to blood loss. What do you want to do with her?"

[font="Tahoma"][b]â??Whats happening over in Betas Location.â? [/b] Xillian was trying to get a picture of what he was up against, [b]â??Same as Alpha?â?[/b]

Lyons voice came trough the comlink. [b]â??yes sir, no response at all, probably dead or captured.â?
[/b]
Mord was starting to feel itâ?¦ these men were his responsibility.[b] â??We need to do something, I have a sense a disturbance in the force towards the middle of the coastline, I think that the Sith lord is thereâ?[/b]
[b]
â??Alright,â? [/b]Xillian acknowledged, [b]â??we will do the rest of the updates on foot Lyonâ?¦ so try to speak up. How are Mord's sniper units." [/b]
[b]
â??Sniper Unit Alpha returned into base with a prisoner of all things, and it saved their lives All remaining snipers were killed by a purge Trooper strike team. They were deployed and recalled before anyone knew they had arrived. These guys are powerful and efficient. â??[/b] Lyon paused. [b]â??by the way, we got a message from Sniper Unit alpha asking about what to do with the Prisoner.â?

â??Tell them to bored Starcraft LX23 and take off as soon as Tango 2, 5,6 and Gamma 1, 5 and 11 arrive
This battle is going to kill us all if we donâ??t make it outâ?[/b]
[b]
â??Are you issuing the retreat order then sir?â?
[/b][b]
â??No. we need safe passage to Mid-coast. This battle isnâ??t a loss if we can stop that Sith.â?[/b]

[/font][center][font="Tahoma"]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/font]
[/center][font="Tahoma"][b]
â??Supreme General Dax Olesaâ?¦ this is Lyon of the first Recon division on Kashyyyk. General Xillian Sizhran strongly advises to refrain from pushing forward. He also encourages you to withdraw side units and repair for retreat.â?[/b] Lyon released the Comlinkâ?¦ he had more pressing matters to attend to, and Xillian warned that convincing Dax may be near impossible.[b]

â??And Hog all the glory for himself, NOT A CHANCE!â?[/b] Dax submitted a single transmission to his men. [b]â??Keep moving!â? [/b][/font][b]
[/b]

[size="2"]The battle waged all around Vectis, he was deep in the conflict know. Swinging his saberstaff with ease and grace that came from only centuries of practice. The roar of blaster bolts and cannon fire were almost deafening, but none of it disturbed Vectis in the least. The purge troops were very successful from what Vectis heard over the links, keeping them secret was a far more effective tactic and he was determined to take this disgustingly green planet. Vectis roared as he leaped into battle yet again, deflecting blaster bolts and removing heads, hands and limbs or just simply separating torsos from their lower halves. Each swing was violent but efficient, the pleasing sound of a lightsaber twirling in the hands of a well trained master. Vectis was suddenly hit by a disturbance in the force, in his opinion, a weak version of his own. He could feel the closed mindedness of it and of its user, it was sickening to his mind and he needed to destroy it. He swiftly moved through the battlefield, taking down anyone who got in his way as he came to a sudden stop. Sliding across the sand and looking into the dark hood of a Jedi, Vectis smirked at the young woman.
[b]
"Jedi scum! How nice of you to finally arrive." The Jedi kept her cool, speaking sternly and calmly.

"We have been here all along Sith, waiting for you the moment you arrived."[/b] Vectis' smile grew suddenly, the possibility of a challenge always brought out the most rage in him. He didn't need the rage, but it was always pleasant to touch on the roots his master had taught him to use.
[b]
" We is it? Where are your brothers and sisters dear Jedi? I hope they didn't get lost in the woods, I can always find them if need be."[/b] The jedi pulled her hood down, revealing she was a Wroonian, her blue skin glittering in the sun light and blue lips pressed together in anticipation. He would enjoy taking her saber for his collection. Within moments of Vectis speaking four more figures appeared, all of them cloaked and giving off distinct vibes of force use. He could see some faces, others he cared little for who they were, they were all going to die today. All of their lightsabers ignited, varying colors of green and blue stood before him, horribly opposite of his black and gold saberstaff. Vectis couldn't contain his grin anymore and readied his saber, and in an instant, they were all charging him and swinging.

Vectis acted immediately, bringing his saber down to block a low attack and lashing his hand out to back hand another going for a high swing, adding the force behind it smashing into the jedi and sending them sprawling into the ground and sliding away in a daze. As sabers made contact, they hummed and buzzed with the pressure of being pressed up against each other. Vectis took advantage of their group attack, bringing his head down of the face of another dazing them momentarily which allowed Vectis to blast him with the force, smashing him into a tree as Vectis swung his saber again, swinging more violently at the three assaulting him now.

The Wroonian tried to move from the front and get him from the side, but failed utterly when Vectis kneed a female jedi in the stomach and rolled over her back and brought his saber up behind him, separating head from shoulders. Her body falling limb to the ground as the Wroonian stared in shock on her companions quick death. She shook it off and her and the other Jedi charged him. Vectis quickly twisted his saber in to their attacks, using only one hand to move and spin his weapon to block their attacks. The Jedi who had been made to eat sand was standing again and running at him, using the force to propel himself into the air to come down on Vectis. Vectis pushed away the twos attack and rolled backwards and stood back on his feet as the Jedi landed where Vectis was moments ago. Vectis feel his blood pumping, toying with these Jedi was proving to be more fun then he had anticipated.
[b]
"Whats the matter Jedi? There was five of you, your masters poorly trained you all. I mean, look at that poor creature I just killed. Can you smell the glory of it all! But, I guess that's what you get when you face the being who killed your masters to begin with."[/b] Vectis always knew what buttons to push, the who had failed to jump on Vectis suddenly charged him with rage in his heart. The intent to kill was racing through his mind, Vectis could feel the raw power of it, but it was nothing compared to his power. Vectis reacted quickly, deactivating one side and spun his saber effortlessly and removed the Jedis hands. He then quickly snatched the Jedi by his ruined arm and swung him around and slammed him into the sand with enough force to cause a depression. He then quickly focused the force and blasted straight into the Jedis chest and point blank, killing him instantly and then swinging his saber back into position with both sides ignited again. Vectis could see the pain in the eyes of the remaining Jedi, the one he had sent into the trees and returned as well, taking in the situation before they all stood ready before him again, sabers in hand and a new fire in their hearts. The fire that burned so hot right now, was a fire that burned in all Sith. They would never reach that point, if they lived today they might even go into exile because of it, but they would never see the night.
[b]
"Poor, poor Wroonian, all of your friends are dying, and you will all be next! You can do nothing about it, isn't that just terrible sad. Just so, pathetic of you, to care about these ridicules creatures. Good thing I exist to destroy you all, its a better existence in the end."[/b] Vectis kept his grin, the image permanently being imprinted in the minds of the few before him. They stood strong, Wroonian maintaining control as she held her saber firmly.
[b]
"You will die today, and I will avenge everyone that you have killed Sith." [/b]With that said, the three charged, their moves more coordinated. They took turns swinging, never a moment where a saber wasn't making contact with Vectis' blade. He maintained a one-handed grip, spinning and moving with their blows, deflecting everything they threw at him. He noticed a sudden change in they way they fought, the Wroonian and another started to back off, leaving it to the one he had tossed into a tree, noticing now that it was a female Miraluka that took on the fight. Their exceptional ability at the force made them ideal Jedi, this is one he would finish quickly. He switched to a two handed grip and fought her off, she suddenly switched up her attack and started to go right for the center of his saber staff. She was quick, but not quick enough. He batted her away easy enough, until he saw her come down one more time. This time, he let her make her move, feeling the wave of triumph before the move had been followed through.

He made her regret her choice in coming down like that. Moments before she was on the center of his saber, the pulled them apart, revealing his dual sabers instead of a regular saber staff. The look of shock on her face as she came down was priceless to Vectis. With his sabers pulled apart he quickly thrusted them forward, both of them going through her body and slicing the sabers through her, sending her diced up corpse to the ground. Vectis looked to the two left over, gripping a saber in each hand. These Jedi had not been ready for this, never had they faced someone like this before and with a saber constructed in such a way he had the advantage no matter what they did. Vectis yellow eyes focused onto the two Jedi, his grin waned now. He was growing bored now, three of the Jedi were now dead and these two were all that was left.
[b]
"I'm through with these games Wroonian. It was fun for a while, but your time has come, be proud that you followed in your masters footsteps very closely."[/b] Before they could say anything back, Vectis struck, swinging with more speed and power then he did before. They used every ounce of strength and skill to just hold him off, but it wasn't enough. He swung one saber and quickly came up with the over, the saber finding it way into the Wroonians last companion, starting from his ribs and exiting from his right left shoulder. Vectis quickly changed his position and twirled around the Wroonian and cut the back of her knees, causing her to lose her footing and fall on her knees. Vectis then swung again and removed her saber wielding hand, she screamed in pain as she knelled before him. Vectis held a saber to the side of her head, which was hanging low now as she breathed heavily. She looked up at him, her eyes not as bright as they had been moments ago. Vectis had broken her like so many before her. He stared at her hard with his Sith-yellow eyes, those would be the last eyes she ever gazed upon.
[b]
"Finish me Sith scum, I am defeated."[/b] She growled at him as she kept trying to catch her breath. Vectis grin appeared on his face again.
[b]
"That's Sith Lord Vectis Wroonian!"[/b] Vectis swiftly swung his saber, removing her head and kicking her body to fall on its back. He deactivated both sabers and secured them to his belt. He instantly went forward, looking for the new source of force energy coming from up ahead. In mid-step he stopped and stood completely still, a shot was fired and Vectis deflected it with his gloved hand and then quickly lifted the assailant from his hiding place. A republic sniper his troops had missed, probably fled from his squad and thought he could redeem himself. Vectis hurled the soldiers as hard as he could, the mans screams vanishing with the growing distance. Vectis turned back to the source and continued forward, ignoring everything else but finishing this battle and taking the planet once and for all.[/size]

Sheelar was fading in and out of conscience, hearing bits and peices of the sniper teams coms to a jedi. Appearently she was to be transported to a starship and taken along with several number of troops to somewhere besides here. It's the perfect way to leave the Sith behind and possibally finally forgive the Republic since they havnt tried anything yet. For the most part, she finds these particualr soldiers most interesting. Next thing she knows, she is on a little personal transporter (like the one in the hanger of episode 4 when their gearing up for to destroy the first Death Star) being treated for the blaster shot in her upper right leg, thigh, by a medic.

"Is the prisoner going to live?" An older man ask the medic.

"She'll live. Missed her vitals and nerves. The bacta should get the rest healed by the time where on the ship." The medic said fixing a small specialized bacta wrap on the wound.

"What about the scares all over her body then?" He asked seeming concerned about her health.

"Those are old scares. Nothing we can do besides cosmetic surgery but she hasnt opted for it." The medic said while repacking his gear.

"Ah, well when will she be awake?" He asked while the guards looked at him.

"That... won't be neccesary." Sheelar said trying to sit up.

"Take it easy. You didn't loss alot of blood but you still might suffer some shock." The medic said trying to keep her lying down.

"Thanks for the concern but I'll be fine. Thanks for patching me up." She said still trying to sit up.

"Thats what medics are for..." He stopped in mid sentence. "Looks like I have others to attend to." Getting off the cart and running to a few troopers carring the injured.

"Don't even think about trying to escape. You wouldn't get 10 feet before being blasted." The CO said.

"Believe me, the last thing I want to do is go back to the Sith." She said finally getting to upright.

"Oh, so your afraid since you got captured and some how get back to them. They would just shoot you for failing?" One of the younger guards said turning his head to look at her.

"Well that and the constant work for life thing. I didn't join them because of I love to shoot things. Its an old reason that I am starting to hate." She said looking back on her past 30 years in disgust.

"I'm sure you had your reasons but it doesn't change the fact that you are part of the Sith. And has a Sith your an enemy to the Republic." The other guard said not turning to look.

"Well, since your my captures.." She stop mid sentence, remembering how much that word hurts her. "And I won't be going back to the Sith, you might get a chance to fire the Ion cannons that the orbiting ships didn't bombarded to disable local ships above this location to escape in the starships. But the troops would have to keep the Sith at bay long enough on the front line so the rest can escape." Sheelar said said looking at the battered soldiers coming in from the front lines.

"But they wouldn't be able to escape with us. They'd be in a suicide mission." The Co said.

"One to save hundreds. They'd be honored has war heros." She said having a said look on her face.

No one talked for a while, all where thinking about what she said. As they neared the ship they where assigned to, one finally broke the awkarde silence.

"If General Xilian survives, he should talk to you." The younger guard said twitling his thumbs.

"Hurry up and get onboard! Put the prisoner in the brige and get to your stations! As soon as General Xilian returns or gives the order, we are taking off!" the ships crew officer yelled.

"Well then.." She said getting up. "Lets gets this over with."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mean while on Tatooine.

As soon asthey landed the rigged the shuttle to explode if the main navi computer was accessed. Grabbing gear they need to cross the Dun Seas and making sure that nothing was left behind that could be used to track them.

"Do we have to cross the Dun Sea?" Nikito asked Burnt.

"Sarcastic response: Unless you want to fly into a kill zone with the Sith and mercenaries shooting at anything that moves." Burnt said looking at the Dun Sea.

"Right, kind of forgot about that." Nikito said obviously doing the V-8 palm smack.

"If you want I could carry you to conceal our tracks till we get to Mose Eisley's." Burnt said moving items around his metal frame.

"Argh you know I don't like being carried but you are right. How long till we arrive?" Nikito said moving her water canteens towards the front.

Looking towards where their going, waiting for distance calculations.

"At our current distances, 4 hours, hitting Mose by the short night fall this dust planet has." Burnt said picking Nikito up off the sand and onto his arms which had the tap wrapped around so not to have his metal arms dig into her soft flesh.

"All right then lets get this over with." She said pulling her cloak over her head.

Burnt started to move towards their distination.

(Ok edited and added a little more for Burnt and Nikito's adventures) Edited by dragoonreaper

• 2 weeks later...
The Force was telling Ã?clair that they were in fact losing the battle. The graveness of the situation really made that apparent when a large entity descended onto the surface of Telos. As brutally honest as it was, there was a really high chance Telos was lost. In fact, it seemed like it might have been so already. The streets were deserted when Ã?clair re-entered them. The only thing left behind were large amounts of death and destruction that haunted the Force.

She wasn't quite sure what to do currently. There was really no nearby sources of movement or attention. Ã?clair stuck to the shadows, dodging any forces of the enemy she ran into. It took some time, but Ã?clair found a small squad of Repubic soldiers.

"Oh thank the Force! A Jedi." The closest one exclaimed running towards her as she appeared.

With a puzzled look from Ã?clair the trooper continued.

"The shield generator a couple blocks over is under attack by Sith forces. We're pinned down and really need some assistance if we're to have any chance of keeping."

Ã?clair was tempted to tell the man that the planet was lost, but that wouldn't have been the Jedi nor the Republic's way.

"Alright, just lead the way."

(Sorry for the short post, I'm REALLY short on time and CaNz was buggin' me for a reply lol, so here it is to bump this bad boy.)

[font="Tahoma"]Tatooineâ??s hot suns were blocked by the cantinaâ??s roof, but Fissure knew he would be uncomfortably hot walking in the sands. The climate stabilizer inside Mandalorian armor is top of the lineâ?¦ but after a few weeks of working at max there is bound to be problems. Fissure led an elite group of soldiers, who were currently making their way in life as bounty hunters. Whenever he is asked about why the glorious Mandalorian clans have become a puppet of the wealthy, he would simply say money is another form of power, and to be a Mandalorian, one must be powerful. He was one of fifty thousand Mandalorians employed under the Mobster Lavvra the Hutt.

A second fully armored Mandalorian came into the silent, empty cantina,[b] â??Fissure... we are about to push forward, Take the lead back.â?

â??Just let me finish my drink Cobalâ?¦ I figured you always wanted a squad of your own anyways.â?[/b] Fissure retorted.
[b]
â??My own squad, yesâ?¦ your Deathdealers? Not a chance. They havenâ??t listened to a thing I said.â?[/b]
[b]
â??Youâ??re doing well enough to push forward arenâ??t you?â? [/b]Cobal tried to reply but was cut off. Fissure never asks questions unless they are rhetoricalâ?¦ anything he actually wants to know is made clear as an order. [b]â??My men only follow good orders. Maybe you should watch how they fight before trying to change it.â?[/b]
[b]
â??Look, we have a war going on, are you coming or not? Because I might order all your men to breath and see if they will turn off the environmental inhibitors just to spite me. Finish that damn drink.â?[/b] Cobal stepped out of the room. And just as he did Fissure downed the neon-blue liquid in his glass. He reached for his credit chip instinctively, but relaxed his arm when he remembered the city was evacuated, the barkeeper long gone. He put his helmet on and locked it in place, the familiar â??Tâ? shaped window and heads up display systems activated automatically. He grabbed his weapon and deposited a fresh power cell. Putting the rifle in ready position he ran outside.

Fissure put his back to the cantina wall and moved forward along side it. He put his hands to a button on his helmet opening up a comlink, [b]â??Deathdealers, I am resuming command. Lieutenant Cobal, you may return to Vendetta squad."[/b]

[b]â??My Pleasureâ?[/b] came over the comlink, followed by a flurry of[b] â??mine tooâ?[/b] from the rest of the team. Nothing like wartime humor.
[b]
â??We are on the south quarter of the enemies transport dock. The Alliance is currently fighting most of the troops clustered around Tatooine's shield generator, however we could care less how they fair. Our objective is to destroy the Sith dock, then drive them back into space. After that, we will flank the Sith troops from behind as they march towards the shield generators. With no back up they will fall like dominoes.â? [/b]

Fissure turned the corner of the cantina and blasted three Sith soldiers trying to make there way inside.
[b]â??My cantina.â? [/b]he muttered.

[/font][center][font="Tahoma"]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/font]
[/center][font="Tahoma"]
Mord was struggling to keep up with Xillians pace, so he was even more surprised to see the battalion of republic commandos right along side him.[b] â??You guys are a lot tougher than I had thought.â?
[/b]
The squad leader looked over and pulled the mic from his face. "[b]You donâ??t need the force to know how to fight.â?[/b] then returned it to the original position.

Xillian motioned towards a fallen tree up ahead. The tree was so large it provided cover for the entire 12 man group. They huddled in, but kept their weapons at hand[b], â??word from Lyon is that Dax has managed to push forward using all of the republic land transport vehicles they report heavy losses but they will arrive two clicks to the north. I can sense the Sith general approaching us fast, I can also sense the presence of his troops behind him, but its blurry for some reason and I cant detect there numbers.â?[/b]
[b]
â??I canâ??t detect anything other than the single Sith. He is powerful enough to be an army, but I donâ??t think anyone else is there.â?[/b]
[b]
â??I know they are there Mord, they are using some feat that is cloaking them, I am sure of it. If we plan this out correctly we have a shot of intercepting the Sith leader on his way to Kashyyykâ??s main defenses, but we canâ??t miss this chance. This fight will decide the fate of this planet. [/b][/font][b]

[/b][font="Arial Narrow"]OOC[/font][b]
[/b][font="Arial"]Kre, if you think one conversation where I try to give you a few ideas when I know you had gotten stuck is buggin' you really shouldn't let DR get your MSN. every time I was on I was hassled! Anyways all three planets are coming to a close. first in line is Kashyyyk, second Telos and finally Tatooine. I would like to ask members to not post for planets other than the one they are on because unless you are on that planet you do not know the outcome. Once the battles are over, new planets will be unveiled for you to choose from. characters who do not post are left on the planet until they pick a new destination. [/font][b]
[/b] Edited by CaNz