Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color="#006400"][font="Arial"]So, thanks to StumbleUpon, I came across an interesting gem:
[url=http://m.gawker.com/5614579/how-to-make-justin-bieber-sound-incredible-slow-him-down-800-percent]How to Make Justin Bieber Sound Incredible: Slow Him Down 800 Percent[/url]

I only know this kid by name, and not by his music as I'm sure it's not hard to guess what it sounds like, but this was pretty incredible. Making the track run eight times slower suddenly turns the song from your average pop phenomenon and turns it into this grand, ambient, psychedelic score of awesomeness. Even though it becomes 35 minutes long, I could easily sit here and just zone out to it.

It would be awesome to see more things turn up like this, lol. 'Chipmunk'ing songs was never cool. This, however, is a horse of a different color.[/font][/color]
Posted (edited)
[quote name='Zombie_Nosh' date='21 August 2010 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1282391095' post='699683']
I'm just eagerly anticipating the planned movie about Bieb's life. Seriously... I'm not making that up.
[/quote]

[font="Tahoma"][size="2"]/facepalm

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MEj4h3sni8[/media]

This cat owns.[/size][/font] Edited by Gavin
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...