OtakuBoards

Requesting a Sig Banner of Outlaw Star & Cowboy Beebop mix

James P. Galvatron

I was wondering if someone could make me a banner like one I had previously on the old Otakuboards the original featured Yusuke Uremeshi, Tenchi of Tench Muyo, Himura Kenshin and said across the characters The Worlds Greatest.

I was wondering if someone could make me a profile signature like that except it showing Spike Speigel, Gene Starwind, and possibly Jim Hawkins or Jet. If not mainly just featuring Spike and Gene with the title The Worlds Greatest listed on it.

If someone could make me this sig it would be amazing seriously all my old ones have been removed by their original creators from photobucket.

[quote name='Amity' date='08 September 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1284000184' post='700346']
[size="2"][font="Verdana"]Any specific size?[/font][/size]
[/quote]

No specific size actually just regulation Banner length here I would be so happy if someone could accomplish this feat I haven't had a banner on Otaku for quite some time.

I would really like to help (especially since the set up would involve many things that i like as well... but my laptop got broken and i have no way of getting back to anything for another two weeks.

however it does mean that i cant work on any of my other projects either, so if you want i can fixyou up somthing with this old photoshop 7.0 thats instlled on this computer. I can work with it, i just wouldnt be at my A-game.

[quote name='James P. Galvatron' date='09 September 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1284017049' post='700350']
No specific size actually just regulation Banner length here I would be so happy if someone could accomplish this feat I haven't had a banner on Otaku for quite some time.
[/quote]

And you did mean Jim Hawking and not Hawkins, right..? Unless you just really like Treasure Planet...

[quote name='CaNz' date='09 September 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1284042243' post='700359']however it does mean that i cant work on any of my other projects either, so if you want i can fixyou up somthing with this old photoshop 7.0 thats instlled on this computer. I can work with it, i just wouldnt be at my A-game.[/quote][COLOR=#35425e]It's doable; the banner he was referring to was made with PS7. ;D[/COLOR] Edited by Delta

thanks Delta that is something like what I was talking about, but I dont know if anything can ever compare to that original banner. It was like each character was blocked off with the japanese writing and english writing of Worlds Greatest I can't even describe it looking back lol.

Also how do I even place a banner onto my sig on this new otaku I've just started getting back on it recently starting my posting back up. Edited by James P. Galvatron

[quote name='James P. Galvatron' date='12 September 2010 - 06:42 PM' timestamp='1284342125' post='700456']
It was like each character was blocked off with the japanese writing and english writing of Worlds Greatest
Also how do I even place a banner onto my sig on this new otaku I've just started getting back on it recently starting my posting back up.
[/quote]
interesting concept...

also you just need touse photobucket or another host and post an img code in your signature slot... you can get to it by going to your profile page, click "edit my profile" or whatever it says on the upper right corner. then it should have about five options like change photo, change avatar, change signature.... pick that one.

• 2 weeks later...
Bump for completed work!
alright... i have two banners... the only difference is text, but you are welcome to copy what you want and save it yourself, but i promise i wont remove them from my photobucket.

Alright, this one has pretty small text... but it should be readable.
[img]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/Itsprrettyokayiguess.jpg[/img]

I know you said you wanted the text across the banner so i did it the best i could... but its hard to do it well.. but i tried my best to get it okay looking... i mulled out layers and layers of overlays and altered opacity texts.
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/SOMTHII.jpg[/IMG]

depending on which text you like i will work on a final draft... Edited by CaNz

[quote name='Lady Shy' date='23 September 2010 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1285225901' post='700703']
can'o'beans?
[/quote]
greatest.... greatist... whats the difference at 3am...
anyways there are certain things i need to fix with it and i just wanted to know which style of font he likes. i will be doing a final draft.
(hopefully the Japanese translator i used was more accurate then i was, i just used a random online translator... and when i checked it in google it showed results for both greatest and largest... so i cant be sure. Edited by CaNz