OtakuBoards

Anime Caramelldansen

The Tentacle

Which anime/manga trios would you like to see line up and dance the Caramelldansen?  I'm going with:

1.  The Totally Out-Of-Character Quiet Girl Caramell - Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion, Eureka from Eureka Seven and Yuki Nagato from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya.

2.  The Obnoxious-But-Adorable Tsundre Character Caramell - Haruhi Suzumiya from Melancholy of Haruhi Suzymiya, Asuka Langly Soryu from Neon Genesis Evangelion and Rin Tosaka from Fate Stay/Night.

3. The I'm-Too-Scary-To-Actually-Do-This-Dance-But-Too-Cute-Not-To Caramell - Ai Enma from Hell Girl, Hazuki from Moon Phase and Lilith Aensland from Darkstalkers.

4. The Overrated Badass Bishounen Caramell - Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII, Seshoumaru from Inu-Yasha and Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z.

5. The We-Have-Our-Own-Cute-Animal Ears Caramell - Holo from Spice & Wolf, Aesha Clan-Clan from Outlaw Star and Elulu from Utawarerumono.

and finally

6. The Tentacle-I'm-Going-To-Shoot-You-When-I'm-Done-Dancing Caramell - Revy from Black Lagoon, Alucard from Hellsing and Jo from Burst Angel. Edited by The Tentacle

No no, this is just a discussion thread about which characters you think would look cute (or awkward) dancing the Caramelldansen.  

I thought up a few Caramell duos:

1. The Twisted Sister One-Of-Us-Is-A-Trap Caramell - Sister Rosette Christopher from Chrono Crusade and Bridgette from Guilty Gear.

2. The Giant Robot We're-Going-To-Stomp-Your-Town-Flat Caramell - GaoGaiGar from King of Braves Gaogaigar and Gravion from Gravion.

3. The Love & Peace This-Is-More-Fun-Than-Shooting-At-People Caramell - Vash the Stampede from Trigun and Rushuna from Grenadier.

4. The Tons-Of-Fun Earthshaking Fat Boy Caramell - Fatty Bucha from Air Gear and Maajin Buu from Dragon Ball Z.

I wish I had the skill to draw and animate Caramells.  Anyway, a couple more I thought up:

1. The Pacifist The-Soldier-Boy-I-Like-Is-A-Clueless-Jerk Caramell - Kaname Chidori from Full Metal Panic and Relena Peacecraft from Mobile Suit Gundam Wing.

2. The Badass Babe Follow-Our-Big-Bouncing-Boobies Caramell - Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy VII and Yoko Littner from Gurren Lagann.

• 9 months later...