OtakuBoards

Luigi's Mansion Too Easy?

nintendo_freak

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]no i dont... y because there is so many things you can do with it... like get the A rank is hard... get all the Boo's is hard... beat the secrete mansion find both hidden rooms (wait that was ez) and all 10 golden mice! there is pleanty to do... thou it is short... coulda been better was still fun... but there is quite a bit to do ;)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Nah it wasn't easy to me,I'd hate fighting the Big Boo where you have to drag him with the vacuum and and make it hit the Pony statue then pops outs all these hard to get tiny ghosts that was a challenge.Like kuja said theres lot to explore in the game,gold mices,50 Boos,etc. they aren't necessary to get but its worthwhile which gives a great challenge finding them all.Overall Luigi's Mansion is not to hard nor to easy.:)

Its easy I just didn't have the time to play it through because I rented it and had to take it back...I only got to play it a couple of hours....I was close to beating it but had to take it back ...I have captured all of the boos that have came along as Igo but it truly isn't to tough though.

[color=indigo]I've been thinking about buying Luigi's Mansion, but I've heard that you can do everything there is to do in the period of a rental... Is that true? And is there much replay value, or is it one of those games that you play through once and that's it?[/color]

It's true you can get everything done on rental,its like when you first play through LM it will take longer finding all the things and all,but if you already play through the game then it wouldn't really take that long because you would know the basic controls,and what to do to get to the next part of the game.

Luigi's Mansion got some replay value like once you beat the game then you get the hidden mansion but not much change at all maybe more baddies, and you get a bigger and stronger vacuum plus it's pretty fun sucking up all the ghost(basically the main part why I keep playing LM),to me its worth a rental or if you're a big Nintendo fan then buy the game.:)

• 2 weeks later...