Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WarGreymon01 [/i]
[B]Heres the DB/DBZ timeline for you its at [url]http://pkipper.tripod.com/info/tl.ipg[/url] check it out its pretty cool. And heres an unusual pic of Gohan. [/B][/QUOTE]


Oh yes, I know that SSJ4 Gohan pic. And for all those people who can't tell a fake picture when they see one, that's completely fake...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]


Oh yes, I know that SSJ4 Gohan pic. And for all those people who can't tell a fake picture when they see one, that's completely fake... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yea but it is still pretty cool to think about. Imagine, me, a ssj4!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]Look at me! I look so cool! [/B][/QUOTE]

If you think they're cool check out this Fan Art pic by Tico on theOthaku [url]http://www.theotaku.com/dragonball/tico/SSJ5_Gohan.jpg[/url]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...