OtakuBoards

can you say..... avatars..?

Dan L

I decided the other day to make some avatars for what i regard to be the 'less celebrated' anime series + movies. So I've started doing exactly that. Theres about 25 in total at the moment, I've started off with Dominion Tank Police and Shadow Skill, and I should have some Wings of Honneamise ones done by tomorrow.

If there's any series (it doesnt have to be anime) that you'd particularly like me to do, just tell me ;) cos I dont mind. Once I had the original pics for this lot, it was only a half hour job getting all 25ish right.

the gifs are in zip files, but I can't fit them all into one file. It's too big, so theres a zip file for DTP and another for SS.

heres the dominion tank police av's

PS- all these av's are made to fit the new 60 x 60 pixel limit rather than 50 x 50 :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]how 'bout Armitage III? [/B][/QUOTE]

as I write this post, I am also searching for the images ;)

EDIT- and as i edit this post, I am also downloading the images i have found :) theyll be ready by tomorrow, same time

EDIT2 - rather than making new posts I'll keep editing this one to inform u of my progress.. KP, evangelion pics downloaded, av's on the way!

EDIT3 - i gots the funny ones too. all of the above should be ready by tomorrow (depending on when 'tomorrow' starts for u.)

I've made the avatars you suggested, but I've had to put them in four separate zip files (all of which barely meet the max. limit for an attachment) so I'm gonna post all the avatars in the test forum instead (I dont think I'll be forgiven for quadruple posting in the GD forum, attachments or not)

thank you

I have 4 avs of anna and uni puna :D
I don't know if I'll use them tho..but I was planing to with my old otaku account.

The one's I want to use now are too big no matter wot I do. They'd be ok if I became a mod but this 60X60 rule means I can only get the girls heads and you need the whole body really :(

Oh well I have a long way to go before I should really worry about it again. Took me so long to get all my posts up last time and then when everything moved and they got wiped I stopped coming on as often and I sort of browse rather than posting.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]Shouldn't this be in the test section? [/B][/QUOTE]

That's what I thought after a while... So I posted another one in the test section (6 zip files of avatars rather than two) and it got deleted... and this one has got neither deleted nor closed, nor moved. So the only logical explanation I can come up with is that this is in the right place.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i]
[B]can you please put the armitage ones up? [/B][/QUOTE]

hmmmmm... ok... since the thread's still here and kickin' I may as well..

heres the avatars for Armitage 3 and Orguss 02 (I know u didnt ask for Orguss 02, but I ended up puttin' them in the same zip file)