OtakuBoards

The Departed

CaNz

[center][IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/depcoolt.jpg[/IMG]
[/center]well there are a few things you may want to know before venturing into this world. I dont have nearly enough people in this RP to start it yet, but hopefully people will give this a chance. and if worst comes to worse I can cut a member of the cast (though I would really hate to do that since I have put time into each of them already)

anyways This is your question and answer/ backstage thread. This is going to be a suspense RP so i wont give away things regarding the plot, but things your character should be aware of up to the point we are at in the RP is free game.
right now your characters only have a there lives in the Village (called simply that by the villagers but it does have a name). As for your previous flashbacks, they were too quick and scattered to decipher anything of value, but they gave you one piece of information: there is a world outside of this one. This other world is the same as ours. The only difference is the time. People will remember different government leaders or large world events and it is hard to know which came first. It is a commonly accepted theory that there is another world they came from, but it is debated over were it is in relation to the island.

The village does have laws and a governing body. The Elders: a counsel of ten and The Watchers, the "secret police" that enforce the rules set by these elders. the rules of the land have never changed.
1 [u]Do not steal, maim, or kill.[/u] Harming other villagers will be grounds for immediate expulsion.
2 [u]Do not leave the island. Not prevented.[/u] but if you leave you can never return.
3 [u]If ordered by an Elder, you must comply.[/u] Most orders are a tax to provide for the counsel, food and housing repairs.

i think that's the basics, but if you want to know more this is the place.
as far as the personality of the characters that is mostly up to you to decide, they did have a defining personality in the past , however it will be up to you to decide if they will revert back to who they were, or change.

• 4 weeks later...
Extremely sorry about the late post guys, I happen to be out of town unexpectedly and i cant be back until later tonight. I haven't had internet for a few days so i have kinda been stuck.
anyways I will be back on my normal computer today and will be more than happy to start this off! thanks for the patience.

EDIT: I am a bit too overly medicated at the moment to finish up the map i have been making.
you guys are going to need to use it so i really dont want it to suck.
I am kinda torn on weather to post now and put up my bad map then change it later, or post tomorrow morning with a good one... buuut i hope you wont mind another day and I am posting late anyways... Edited by CaNz