chibi-master Posted November 27, 2010 Posted November 27, 2010 So... About International Futer Day... I've got some questions. [b]When[/b] should it be celebrated? [b]How[/b] should it be celebrated? Let's get this decided once and for all!
Korey Posted November 28, 2010 Posted November 28, 2010 [font="Tahoma"]Uh, I don't think there's a specific....day for that..... kind of thing.... [/font]
CaNz Posted November 29, 2010 Posted November 29, 2010 ....oh gosh sis... This day needs to go on a leap year...
Horendithas Posted November 30, 2010 Posted November 30, 2010 [quote name='Futer' date='28 November 2010 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1290969132' post='702233'] A day? Für ME? Zat is so inkredibe! I sink it should be celebrated wid lot's uf beer! Yes? [/quote] [color="#4B0082"][font="Arial"]Boo, you troll. [/font][/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now