OtakuBoards

My New Signature

JamesMay

:O! The text looks a lot better! But needs just a little more blending. but that's optional now.

And her hair, yep, less jaggy lines. But the black outlines are still visible. Making it hard to blend. If I look at it, It looks like it has "floating head syndrome" Hmm, I dunno though. The only thing that didn't blend is the color and her hair. 

the floating head syndrome (I need to use that from now on) comes from the opacity issues I think. the dark background blends the dark reds and shaded portions of her arms much better than the lighter hair clors and her pale face. this makes her head and hair stand out much more than the rest of the body.

as for the hair blur, It doesn't look like the right spots got focused on... the jagged spots still look close to the same. you can use a blur brush heavily, just stick to the outline of the figure. its all optional of course. Edited by CaNz

Im happy with asuka's hair now.. its not as jaggy, but the lines are still visible.. i kind of like them now : )

this is the last one im making tonight... did a quick simple chibi exia.

[img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee135/jamesfrankmay/SDgundamsig.jpg[/img]

[quote name='SarahPatricia' timestamp='1292938939' post='703069']
Hmm, for your last sig, the text seems to be a little too big. Maybe you could try to make it smaller. The focus on this one seems good. But the render looks a little low quality. I like the "under-water" feel of it. Or wait, is that supposed to be outer-space? ?_?
[/quote]

either or.. haha.. most likely outer space though.. I wanted to have huge text on this one xD