Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[url="http://www.joystiq.com/2010/11/18/ubisofts-battle-tag-launches-assault-on-texas-tomorrow-canada/"]JoyStiq article[/url]

This is apparently already pretty old news, but I just thought I'd share it for those who hadn't heard. Battle Tag's what UbiSoft themselves call a fun game/app hybrid. Basically it's just a home laser tag game, except connected to your computer. I'm not sure about how amazing this is. Could be loads of fun, though I find it fun how the article says the game is only announced to release in [b]Texas[/b] and [b]Canada[/b] so far.

I guess in Texas to stop people from using the real thing and in Canada because not enough people use the real thing. Or summin' like that.
Posted
Oh yeah, I remember these things.  [b]Laser Tag[/b] and [b]Photon[/b] were all the rage back in the 80's.  Laser Tag even had its own Saturday morning cartoon as I recall. The world of [url=http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/555/507/Lazertron_display_image.jpg?1291894839]pro-wrestling[/url] also tried to cash in on the lasermania. 

With FPS games being so popular I'm guessing there's a market for this somewhere.   

Posted
Well, I personally love Laser Tag, though it's mostly a combination of the smoke and mirrors that does the epic feelies. All that's missing in my house to do stuff like this. :( Seems like a [b][i]blast[/i][/b][i] [/i]to do with friends though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...