OtakuBoards

The game of Life

NorykoAngelcry

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]The board game - Life - it is an older game, but a classic none-the-less. . THANKS ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]heh...lol! Life..a console game...oh, that's rich.....

Sorry i can't help you...[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]I truly can't help ya since I dont' remember..those it's a classic..i do agree with ya. :)

Got to love Monopoly too..lol ANy board game with fake moeny is my kind of game..lol :D [/B][/QUOTE]

mmm.. monopoly... for some reason whenever me and my brother played we ran out of money and both ended up 'bending the rules'- whereby we came to a mutually beneficial compromise (heh heh as if theres such a thing as a 'mutually beneficial compromise')

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Quick question - In the game of Life, how much money does a person start off with?

If any other useful info, let me know. . trying to get the game started, and just having a bit of trouble. . THANKS ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

It's been such a long time since I've played that game that I cna't even remember if you start off with money!!!!
I don't think you do....but I'm sorry to sound stupid...but don't you have the instructions!!!!!!