NorykoAngelcry Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Quick question - In the game of Life, how much money does a person start off with? If any other useful info, let me know. . trying to get the game started, and just having a bit of trouble. . THANKS ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Fall Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 What exactly do you mean by "The game of Life"? Is that like a console game or something, or am I not understanding this correctly? :confused:
NorykoAngelcry Posted January 18, 2002 Author Posted January 18, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]The board game - Life - it is an older game, but a classic none-the-less. . THANKS ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR]
Sara Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]The board game - Life - it is an older game, but a classic none-the-less. . THANKS ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE][FONT=century gothic]heh...lol! Life..a console game...oh, that's rich..... Sorry i can't help you...[/FONT]
Fall Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 Oh yes, a good game, but I haven't played it. I'm very sorry, but I can't help you. :(
Sara Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [FONT=century gothic]Actually go [URL=http://www.centralconnector.com/GAMES/life.html]here.[/URL] I think it says $10,000....[/FONT]
~Mystical Pan~ Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 I truly can't help ya since I dont' remember..those it's a classic..i do agree with ya. :) Got to love Monopoly too..lol ANy board game with fake moeny is my kind of game..lol :D
Heaven's Cloud Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [color=indigo] I know, I know:wave: !!! It depends if you decide to go to college or not. Either way you choose a card and it give you a fixed salary. If you go to college you have to get a prommisory note to pay 20,000. You hit your payday in the first three turns usually...[/color]
Dan L Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i] [B]I truly can't help ya since I dont' remember..those it's a classic..i do agree with ya. :) Got to love Monopoly too..lol ANy board game with fake moeny is my kind of game..lol :D [/B][/QUOTE] mmm.. monopoly... for some reason whenever me and my brother played we ran out of money and both ended up 'bending the rules'- whereby we came to a mutually beneficial compromise (heh heh as if theres such a thing as a 'mutually beneficial compromise')
Duo Maxwell Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 yeah so did me and my sisters, I played the star wasrs one last week sadly the game was interupted by my dad so I trew all my stuff in the middle and said if you get free parking you get that...
Hinata Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i] [B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Quick question - In the game of Life, how much money does a person start off with? If any other useful info, let me know. . trying to get the game started, and just having a bit of trouble. . THANKS ^_^ [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] It's been such a long time since I've played that game that I cna't even remember if you start off with money!!!! I don't think you do....but I'm sorry to sound stupid...but don't you have the instructions!!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now