OtakuBoards

Favorite Season?

ItalyBros_PASTA!

10 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite season?

[color=crimson]The climate in central Texas is usually divided into these main areas:

"Winter," Summer-lite, Summer, Summer-lite.

I prefer hotter temperatures from living here. These last two weeks (it effing snowed in San Antonio, wtf?) have been uncomfortably cold for me.

Spring/Summer/Fall are my times.[/color]

This is always a tough question for me, because I sincerely love them all. I'm lucky enough to live in a place where we have all the seasons, and I'm ready for each one of them when they come.

[I]But[/I] (you knew that was coming), I have a special, squishy place in my heart for autumn. I love almost everything about it. (The wardrobe not the least. :p)

[FONT="Times New Roman"]I've been hopping between two cities here in the Southwestern US, Los Angeles & Las Vegas and I've come to terms with embracing Summer as my favourite season. Because winter in desert like climates are brutally cold and I seem to be a little less dreary when I get to see all the good looking people running around in next to nothing during July in Vegas, where it'll hit like 110 degrees. </major bonus>

[size="1"](Although getting some of those people's numbers arent the best idea... Very clingy and weird.)[/size][/font]

See, I think 60-70 would be perfect, lol! That is the perfect weather, I don't care too much for summer, I like anything warm to cold, but not hot, lol! Georgia was the worst, especially because of the humidity... You walked outside for five minutes, and came back in wet... And drying off after a shower, forget about it, it took a loooong time to get completely dry

[color="#2e8b57"]Yeah I'm going with winter for me. I [color="#ff0000"]LOVE[/color] the cold. Its even snowed a bit which rarely happens here. It's wonderful! Plus it gives me a reason to spam my family members with the Christmas songs I've been practicing on my keyboard/portable piano/electric piano/whateveryoucallit.[/color]