OtakuBoards

my fan art

kurosaki89

[b]OK so I have never done this before lol.I have started with these 6 tho i have many more and the first 2 are the newest.I am just trying to get my art looked at and commented on so please take an extra minute of your time to let me know what you think of each.I was told i might get some more comments if i post here on the OB and here i am. im no professional and i only do this when i have time or am bored. I dont think ill ever draw professionally but i would still like to know what people think. If all goes well i have plenty more pics to share and will steadily post new art daily.also if i am posting this wrong by adding the art as attachments can some1 let me know?i have no idea what im doing lol.Also i would gladly look at any1 elses art if they want so just let me know where to find it. again thank you all for your time and hope you enjoy!![/b]

Alright! I am glad to see new art coming in.

from right to left
1: I like the red hair and minimal colors, I like the attempts at shadows you used on the clothing, I wish I saw it more prevalent throughout the picture because the clothes looked really nice on the red haired person. The amount of detail does varry a lot in this picture though. The clothes on red hair and red hair's face are all very detailed, as well as the sword, but there were few appendages (HANDS!) that looked in place and especially the red hair to the left lacks any texture. As far as placement though you did very well, and you sized everything up perfectly, which I know can be difficult.

2: You sized everything well, and I do like Hinata's expression. You caught a nice moment on a canvas which I like as well. The obvious improvements are just adding detail... I mean... Hinata doesn't have a back. Also... Naruto's smile kinda creeps me out.

3. I really like the shadowing on the clothing in this one, The detail in the hair, clothes, sword sheath, and the way the sleeves flow as if in wind is all very nice. I am not sure how I feel about the expression... but I know the Anime uses the line mouth look a lot, so I wont complain. The background is kinda nice. you did very well on the hands, but there is always room to get better and that looks like a good place to start. Also the sword handle looks like it was overlooked when it came to detailing. I think this one turned out really well though.

4. Beautiful job with shading. I love the lips, and the hair is very nicely layered especially on the left side. I like how bright the eyes look, and how the shading is slightly different between eyebrow. Just watchout for sizing because the neck is quite obviously too long. also the clothes she is wearing have very little detail compared to the face. With a little work pictures like these could be fantastic.

5. I like all of the clothing. Its all very detailed and sharp. you also did a very good job of sizing people in this, you made a very clear nearest to farthest picture, and the action pose was captured vary nicely. Facial structure could be forked on, you should pay special attention to the distance between peoples eyes. Also you have very minimal shading on this one. for all the different characters you did very well at giving them individual poses.

6 You have perfect sizing on this picture as well, but without much color or shading even the detail you have gets washed up. The eyes are done well and the expression works well, but this is fairly simple stuff.

All in all you are a terrific artist and I would love to see more.

well thanks alot !!i love drawing and and definently have more although i think these are some of the better ones ill post all of them here good or bad lol.i really dont like using the color pencil to color like i did on the girls clothes but i have yet to find different shades of black marker lol i still think it works ok but dislike color pencil lol.also like i said previously i am no proffesional and struggle to draw my own charecters as i would love to do so what i do draw is based off a pic or a scene i paused lol.i will do my best to apply what you said in future drawings thanks for da comment. Edited by kurosaki89