OtakuBoards

Petition

Korey

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Jason and Adam on the Podcast

• Yes!
    • HELL YES!

[color="#006400"]I don't know who Jason is, and the only Adam I know of is THE Adam (who I always thought was a rarer sight than the Sasquatch). But if you are indeed talking about [i]Adam[/i] Adam, I think that might convince me to listen to a podcast for the first time in my life. He's like that father that was never there, but still watched over you. Respectable, but a little scary.[/color]

It be nice to get them on there. I might listen to the podcast more often instead of just now and again. It'll be rare to get both of them on the same podcast. You might have to do one per episode.

[quote name='PiroMunkie' timestamp='1299095845' post='705431']
[color="#006400"]He's like that father that was never there, but still watched over you. Respectable, but a little scary.[/color]
[/quote]
[font="Comic Sans MS"]He's in Chat all the time. There, he's like the bumbling divorcee dad who desperately wants to be part of your life but only gets custody every fourth weekend and does everything he can to embarrass you during what time he does get.[/font]

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1299236790' post='705472']
[font="Comic Sans MS"]He's in Chat all the time. There, he's like the bumbling divorcee dad who desperately wants to be part of your life but only gets custody every fourth weekend and does everything he can to embarrass you during what time he does get.[/font]
[/quote]

You, sir, are full of win.

[quote name='The Professor' timestamp='1299236790' post='705472']
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Oh my gosh. [i]Yes.[/i][/font][/color]

[quote name='Ducky' timestamp='1299253498' post='705475']
You, sir, are full of win.
[/quote]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"][i]Finally[/i] other people are seeing it. *slapped*[/font][/color]