Zero-Sama Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [COLOR=crimson]What do you people think,Should we let Chrono Trigger Grace out awsome Otaku Games and Stories Board?I think so!You will Choose a charecter and this will be kind of a side quest,No place or time in the real story is it set it.Magus is part of the team.The story is they travle to the destroyed future and a Robot just like Robo(But a hell of alot stronger)Attacks the time ship and steals the part of it that lets it travle through time.I of course will be Chrono.[/COLOR]
shibatku Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 I've never played the game but would you mind If I joined I might be magnus, But one question who is he???? pm me with some details of the game please.....
GinnyLyn Posted January 18, 2002 Posted January 18, 2002 [COLOR=chocolate]I can't decide if I want to be Frog or Ayla. Me like idea Ayla! Ayla, be Ayla! GRRRRR!!!! *giggles* Yeah, me be Ayla, grrrr!!![/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted January 18, 2002 Author Posted January 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GinnyLyn [/i] [B][COLOR=chocolate]I can't decide if I want to be Frog or Ayla. Me like idea Ayla! Ayla, be Ayla! GRRRRR!!!! *giggles* Yeah, me be Ayla, grrrr!!![/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=crimson]O-o..........K-k-k-k...........o.O[/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted January 19, 2002 Author Posted January 19, 2002 So?I need more people to join!Please sign up right away!
RicoTranzrig Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [COLOR=darkblue]I'll join...I'll pick Glenn 'cause he's cool...[/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted January 19, 2002 Author Posted January 19, 2002 Glenn would be frog as a human right?Yes,Now i remember!Haven't played in a little while.
Treble Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 I'll join,and I'll pick Robo as my choice because he rocks with his strength and all and I like cool looking robots like him.
RicoTranzrig Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 I think we're missing a Marle and Lucca...
Shy Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [SIZE=1]I'll be in it, who is left? Lucca *sigh* maybe not...[/SIZE]
RicoTranzrig Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 wait...Chrono's a silent protagonist...lol...it would sorta fit Shyguy...all he'd have to post is actions, no diolouge...but since it's Zero's game...hmm...a guy playing a woman...couldn't hurt to try...
Shy Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 [SIZE=1]Its not that I mind being a girl character very much, it is just that I don't like Lucca. But since I really want to be in this Chrono Trigger RPG I will play the role of Lucca. *sighs again*[/SIZE]
Zero-Sama Posted January 19, 2002 Author Posted January 19, 2002 Well,You could be a special warrior?Create your own time based guy,like a knight or something!
Kain Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 I want to make mine up.Can I?If so here it is: Name-Kain Sakaguchi Time-900A.D Weapon-Katana Bio-Just a mercenary for hire.He joins Crono and his freinds cause he was just bored.
Zero-Sama Posted January 20, 2002 Author Posted January 20, 2002 Shere you can join!I don't mind!We only need a few more peeps and then we'll start!
JJ Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 Can i join too? Dartar Miriculas 4000A.D. Laser Sword Dartar was a skilled laser swordist until he killed someone now he is on the run and to disguise himself is joining Chrono and group.
Zero-Sama Posted January 21, 2002 Author Posted January 21, 2002 Of course you can join!I only need one more person to join.
Guest Zeh Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 [COLOR=red]IT'S CRONO! NOT CHRONO! lol Anyway i'm a going to be..... Slash.... he mysteriously(sp?) joined Crono for some odd reason [/COLOR]
Zero-Sama Posted January 21, 2002 Author Posted January 21, 2002 I am going to make a Topic for the RPG.It's going to be called Chrono Trigger-Robot Rampage.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now