Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Well, I've finally found proof, and it's true peoples of the otakuboards.... GEORGE W BUSH IS A MONKEY!! I have Photographic proof! Look..
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Well, I wouldn't care. He isn't [I]my[/I] president...
Bubble Boy Posted August 15, 2001 Author Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Well, I wouldn't care. He isn't [I]my[/I] president... [/B][/QUOTE] How lucky can you get? -_-.....
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bubble Boy [/i] [B] How lucky can you get? -_-..... [/B][/QUOTE] By the looks of things, quite!
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 HAHA HAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!! HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHA HA! So very very true!! HA HA HA!!
Warlock Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]HAHA HAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA!! HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHA HA! So very very true!! HA HA HA!! [/B][/QUOTE] He seem very pepped up Flash. Cut down on the red cordial!
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]Well, I wouldn't care. He isn't [I]my[/I] president... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]Mine neither[/COLOR]
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]someone gotta have a lot of time on there hands to do that...[/COLOR]
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]someone gotta have a lot of time on there hands to do that...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] so very true lol
Red Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [B]George Bush Quotes (he actually said these!) 1. "Most of our imports come from other countries." 2. "Receptionist! What time is my 11 o'clock?" 3. "It isn't the pollution doing to the environment, it's the harmful gases and toxic liquids." George Bush is essentially the most powerful man on Earth, he has access to 3,500 Nukes![/B]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Elite DBZ [/i] [B][B]George Bush Quotes (he actually said these!) 1. "Most of our imports come from other countries." 2. "Receptionist! What time is my 11 o'clock?" 3. "It isn't the pollution doing to the environment, it's the harmful gases and toxic liquids." George Bush is essentially the most powerful man on Earth, he has access to 3,500 Nukes![/B] [/B][/QUOTE] he's also a dumbass who can't speak correctly
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 even though you don't like him you at least should respect him
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]even though you don't like him you at least should respect him [/B][/QUOTE] forget him, Bill Clinton was da man, he was the coolest president
Red Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [B]He only won by 500 votes and they're counting 2,700 supposedly fraud votes in Florida[/B]
Mewtwo Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 like said before, someone spent a lot od time doing this
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i] [B]like said before, someone spent a lot od time doing this [/B][/QUOTE] that pic looks to easy to make, just look for monkey, you'll find all the pics you need for that pic that guy made
Raquel Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 yeah good one!! i don't care if he is the prez... a guy w/ nukes that says "when is my 11:00" should be tied up!!!!:D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now