Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone collect any anime figures? I have a few

[url="http://i53.tinypic.com/1zbs6qc.jpg"]http://i53.tinypic.com/1zbs6qc.jpg[/url]
[url="http://i54.tinypic.com/29d8c8w.jpg"]http://i54.tinypic.com/29d8c8w.jpg[/url]
[url="http://i53.tinypic.com/dxobqr.jpg"]http://i53.tinypic.com/dxobqr.jpg[/url]
[url="http://i56.tinypic.com/14az9g5.jpg"]http://i56.tinypic.com/14az9g5.jpg[/url]


I might come across another pretty soon :O
Posted
At one point in time I had those Zelda figures... but now all I have is some run-down Gundam model kits and my Ho-oh figurine from Heartgold.
Posted
yea those zelda figures are pretty old I was surprised I was able to hold on to them since I was 10 :O I used ta have another Link that was bigger like kinda just a bigger version 'a that smaller one you see there but that one got broken >: I used ta be obsessed wit zelda way back when xD
Posted (edited)
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/aetev5.jpg[/img]

[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]'s'not much [and I can't take pictures worth a darn]; the only one there that's not marketed to kids or little boys is KOS-MOS. I need to get to some cons again...[/font][/color] Edited by Sangome
Posted
I've been a fan of anime for over ten years now, but I was never interested in buying anime figurines until this year's Sakura-con. I'm not sure what exactly flipped the switch in my brain, but... I now have figurines. Not much, but I like 'em. =D

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/Missie6/IMGP35642.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/Missie6/IMGP35632.jpg[/img]

(Woot, Tales of Vesperia!) And I know they don't technically count as figurines, but...

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/Missie6/IMGP35662.jpg[/img]

They're still nerdtastic!
Posted (edited)
^ I always tend to look for figures of male characters :O Seeing that there are tales of ... figures makes me think I can hunt down a few xD <3 the mario plushie


[quote name='Sangome' timestamp='1306979850' post='707773']
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com/aetev5.jpg[/img]

[color="#9932cc"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]'s'not much [and I can't take pictures worth a darn]; the only one there that's not marketed to kids or little boys is KOS-MOS. I need to get to some cons again...[/font][/color]
[/quote]


uea where'd you get your shadow :O also I have the FMA pocket watch too ;p



[url="http://i53.tinypic.com/2gt40n5.jpg"]http://i53.tinypic.com/2gt40n5.jpg[/url]

[url="http://i54.tinypic.com/2hqbas4.jpg"]http://i54.tinypic.com/2hqbas4.jpg[/url]

^ necklaces ;p Edited by fujyoshi
Posted
[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]Ah, Shadow? I got him at GameStop yeaaars ago...back when the specific store I got it in used to be a Babbages, if I'm not mistaken.[/font][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
So I just got back from animeNEXT sunday and got 2 new figures :O


[url="http://i53.tinypic.com/2e37vja.jpg"]http://i53.tinypic.com/2e37vja.jpg[/url]

[url="http://i53.tinypic.com/2qa7az6.jpg"]http://i53.tinypic.com/2qa7az6.jpg[/url]



yea they fit in just lovely wit my current line up <3
  • 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
I have a ton of figmas.

figma Adult Mikuru
figma Aegis
figma Black Gold Saw
figma Black Rock Shooter
figma Dead Master
figma Drossel
figma Fate T. Harlaown
figma Hitagi Senjougahara
figma Isayama Yomi
figma Konata (Summer)
figma Konata (Winter)
figma KOS-MOS ver.4
figma Kotobuki Tsumugi
figma Koyomi Araragi
figma Kurisu Makise
figma Metis
figma Rei
figma Rider
figma Saber
figma Saber Alter
figma Saber Extra
figma Saber Lily
figma Hirasawa Yui

Nendoroid Black Rock Shooter

Sold:
figma Kamen Rider Siren
figma Tainaka Ritsu
figma Akiyama Mio

I also have 2 KOS-MOS gashapons. One of them is posted above. Edited by Asher
  • 8 months later...
Posted (edited)
[img]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/431263_10151375419270317_637375316_23148571_1692800009_n.jpg[/img]

my pride n joy... only to increase in time (once i figure out where i'm gonna get more space from)
[bottom: tetsuo (Akira), rena ryuuguu (higurashi), yuki nagato (M of Haruhi Suzumiya), yakamo tskamoto (school rumble), haruhi suzumiya (M of Haruhi Suzumiya), shion sonozaki (higurashi), rei ayanami (evangelion), kaneda (akira), hanyuu (higurashi), mari (evangelion), satako hojo (higurashi), asuka (evangelion), yuki nagato (M of Haruhi suzumiya), Holo (Spice and wolf), rika furude (higurashi)]
[top: rena ryuuguu (higurashi), shion sonozaki (higurashi), satako hojo (higurashi), rika furude (higurashi), hanyuu (higurashi), miku hatsune] Edited by jayburnt
Posted
[url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/259/img20120410150917.jpg/"][img]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/2615/img20120410150917.th.jpg[/img][/url]

My friend got me these for my birthday. A cool set of One Piece figurines. I look forward to expanding the collection when Armageddon Expo rolls into town. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...