OtakuBoards

Justified Avi/Banner

P.J. McKrafty

I would humbly request for and Avatar and a Banner to be crafted by one of you fine folks.

I would prefer the Avatar be from the first picture and the banner be made with the second.

If you could include the line "Use your words." on the Banner it would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Don't know if this is what you want, but I thought I would give it a try. If you want me to fix anything about it, just tell me, and I'll try to fix it. =p I didn't really do anything to them since I didn't know if you wanted them altered a lot. If you want it flashy, I could do that. :V And if you want me to move the text on the banner, I can do that, too.[/font][/size][/color]

Thank you very much! The only way i would change them is to make them a smidgen bigger (sans the avatar of course) and to make the banner a little longer and cut out the 'Justified' title.

If that is too demanding let me know, I don't want to push you since you are doing me this favor.

And what did you have in mind for flair? Edited by P.J. McKrafty

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Okay, got the sizes fixed and the word out of the banner, but what do you mean by flair? Like, light bursts, maybe? Or a lens flare? if so, where would you like it located?[/font][/size][/color]

[color="#008080"][size="3"][font="Times New Roman"]Okkaayy, finally got it done. Avatar is as big as it can get. First banner is without a light effect. Second banner is with the light effect. I tried messing with the lens flare, but it looked too out of place, so I left the light effect as is. Thought I should give you a choice between having a light effect or not. And I couldn't make the banner any longer than I made it already since I would have to cut off part of the top and bottom (and I already cut a bit off) and I already extended his arm and the background to the right a bit (hopefully the arm doesn't look mutated :V).

But, like, if you want there to be a texture or anything, I could do that too. Up to you. :V[/font][/size][/color] Edited by Elle Jay