OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy X:Blitzball,A new game?

Zero-Sama

Well, it's already kind of a game in it's own. I feel that it surpasses the qualifications of a normal mini game by allowing the signing of free agents, aquiring of new skills, leveling up and having great overall depth. I guess they could make it as a successful stand alone game. Heck, after seeing Chocobo Racing I know that anything is possible.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Bitzball? I've heard of it..... I don't know how to get it. How do you get it? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

It's a mini game in Final Fantasy X that you have to play at least once to progress in the game.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

if thats the case, then squashed snail probably hasn't gotten that far yet, heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow.....I'm already about to destroy Sin.....Just getting all the legendary weapons and hidden aeons(already have anima).

Hmm....I like blitzball....but now that I just (few min ago actually) got Wakka's sigil...I can safely say I probably won't play the game again. It was fun to play a game and then go do the story-part of FFx, and take little blitzball breaks at save points, but now the prizes are blah....ethers and power spheres, booooring. Final Fantasy 7's chocobo race, and FF9's chocobo hot/cold game had great prizes which is why you could play them for a long time. But once you have the best from blitzball, why bother? You could get a bazillion wins and MAYBE you'll get one more dark matter (lotta good that does unless you have a lot), or maybe a megalixir >=\