Zero-Sama Posted January 19, 2002 Posted January 19, 2002 I think they should make a whole game out of blitzball,Useing all the same charecters and more.What do you guys think?
Charles Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 Well, it's already kind of a game in it's own. I feel that it surpasses the qualifications of a normal mini game by allowing the signing of free agents, aquiring of new skills, leveling up and having great overall depth. I guess they could make it as a successful stand alone game. Heck, after seeing Chocobo Racing I know that anything is possible.
Fall Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 Bitzball? I've heard of it..... I don't know how to get it. How do you get it? :confused:
Charles Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B]Bitzball? I've heard of it..... I don't know how to get it. How do you get it? :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] It's a mini game in Final Fantasy X that you have to play at least once to progress in the game.
Sephiroth Posted January 22, 2002 Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i] [B] It's a mini game in Final Fantasy X that you have to play at least once to progress in the game. [/B][/QUOTE] if thats the case, then squashed snail probably hasn't gotten that far yet, heh....
Zero-Sama Posted January 22, 2002 Author Posted January 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] if thats the case, then squashed snail probably hasn't gotten that far yet, heh.... [/B][/QUOTE] Wow.....I'm already about to destroy Sin.....Just getting all the legendary weapons and hidden aeons(already have anima).
Fall Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 I think I'm not that far yet..... Oh well, I've only had the game for 2 days..... :toothy:
Zero-Sama Posted January 24, 2002 Author Posted January 24, 2002 Well that would probably be the reason why you haven't played Blitzball.
SephirothNIN Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 Hmm....I like blitzball....but now that I just (few min ago actually) got Wakka's sigil...I can safely say I probably won't play the game again. It was fun to play a game and then go do the story-part of FFx, and take little blitzball breaks at save points, but now the prizes are blah....ethers and power spheres, booooring. Final Fantasy 7's chocobo race, and FF9's chocobo hot/cold game had great prizes which is why you could play them for a long time. But once you have the best from blitzball, why bother? You could get a bazillion wins and MAYBE you'll get one more dark matter (lotta good that does unless you have a lot), or maybe a megalixir >=\
Zero-Sama Posted January 25, 2002 Author Posted January 25, 2002 Well,You need alot of theose megalixers for the fight against Sin.
EdGeinsBoy Posted January 27, 2002 Posted January 27, 2002 I dont really like blitzball all that much, but thats just my opinion....:rolleyes:
Guest Shift Posted January 29, 2002 Posted January 29, 2002 [SIZE=3]I dont like blitzball cause i suck at it.[/SIZE]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now