Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm trying to get a website up and running. It's about reviewing video games and was wondering if someone could possibly make me a banner.

Be creative with the banner as you like I'm not too picky.. However I do wish for the name "Team Infestation" to be somewhere on the banner

Thanks in advance :)
Posted
That is a lot of freedom, Are you sure there isn't anything specific you want on the banner? Also, I would need the right size that you'd need.

If you don't have any theme suggestions, my ideas so far are:
- Old school games, and an 8-bit theme.
- Modern day popular titles like Halo, Call of Duty, Mass Effect...ect
- A play off the name "Team Infestation" with bugs (possibly computer bugs)
- The consoles.
Posted
[quote name='CaNz' timestamp='1315986729' post='709426']
That is a lot of freedom, Are you sure there isn't anything specific you want on the banner? Also, I would need the right size that you'd need.

If you don't have any theme suggestions, my ideas so far are:
- Old school games, and an 8-bit theme.
- Modern day popular titles like Halo, Call of Duty, Mass Effect...ect
- A play off the name "Team Infestation" with bugs (possibly computer bugs)
- The consoles.
[/quote]

I would roughly like the size of your banner maybe a little bit longer in length.
As for games I'm open to anything old new classics anything really and the name go for it
Posted
I will see what I can do.

I was planning on just using one of those options, not all of them, but I could always make it more varied. n_n;;
Posted
CaNz is a true banner machine.

I'll let you continue your machining in the Art by Request forum where all the requests like this one go. :^D
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[IMG]http://i619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/BANNAR.jpg[/IMG]
Sorry this took a while, I got really caught up with other stuff.

Anyways, if you have any alterations you want made, go ahead and tell me, if not, you can use this [url="http://s619.photobucket.com/albums/tt278/PandasQ/?action=view&current=BANNAR.jpg"]link[/url] or copy the image and put it on your site however you want.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...