Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 3 years later...
Posted
This just might be fun
Name: Jai

DIGIMON
Rookie:Patamon
Champion:Angemon
Ultimate:MagnaAngemon
Mega:Seraphimon

I am athletic and really like to battle evil.
Posted
This just might be fun
Name: Jai

DIGIMON
Rookie:Patamon
Champion:Angemon
Ultimate:MagnaAngemon
Mega:Seraphimon

I am athletic and really like to battle evil.

crest: hope
Posted
Ya'll do realize that you are supposed to put this in the Inn, not here. This will most likly get closed so you might want to put anotehr in the inn. Just giving you a heads up.
Posted
Hahaha, just to give you another, more perceptive heads up, this was a failed sign-up from years ago, before the inn even existed. So, Jai, when this think doesn't start, just realise it's because it doesn't exist. Sorry bro. But I'm sure there are tons of other RPs you'd be interested in.
Posted
i choose digimon

Name: Jai

Digimon:
In-training-Tokomon
Rookie-Patamon
Champion-Angemon
Ultimate-MagnaAngemon
Mega-Seraphimon

I wear a black shirt and green army fatigue pants with white shoes
crest:hope

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...