jayburnt Posted March 31, 2012 Posted March 31, 2012 So who got pissed after seeing this on the last episode of Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt? [attachment=15266:17928-620x-troll.jpg]
Shinmaru Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 (edited) Not me. I thought it was a great ending, and I hope there's never, ever another episode of [b]Panty and Stocking[/b]. Troll on, Gainax. Troll on. (P.S. Nice avatar!) Edited April 1, 2012 by Shinmaru
Silver Mech Posted April 1, 2012 Posted April 1, 2012 Gainax does seem to mess with its viewers. I need to watch more of their stuff.
Katie! Posted April 2, 2012 Posted April 2, 2012 I'm totally cool with it staying over. it was fun while it lasted, made for some memorable characters, but the show should stay done. maybe an OVA here or there but definitely not another season.
Silver Mech Posted April 2, 2012 Posted April 2, 2012 I think it kind of degenerated nearing the end, but the could just be me.
Katie! Posted April 2, 2012 Posted April 2, 2012 maybe a spinoff of Scanty and Kneesocks would be interesting. I'd watch it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now