Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes, someone is actually posting something!

Anyway, has anyone ever heard of this? I'm not sure wheather its global or not but there are a lot of other runs similar to this under diffirent names. Its a 5k run, where you'll have to also go through diffrent obstacles along the way such as mud, fire, barbwire, etc.

I finally signed up, June 3rd!
Posted
[color=crimson]Yes, I have! My boss at the cigar shop I worked at wants me to participate. She thought it would be amusing for a bunch of smokers to huff and puff their way through the course. I am going to try to do it this fall, heh.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...