MarkM Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 what are some good gundam sites cuz i need alot of pictures:toothy: :toothy: :toothy: :toothy:
Flash Posted January 20, 2002 Posted January 20, 2002 Well, the [URL=http://www.gundam.com/fanart/]Fanart[/URL] section at Gundam.com is good, and If you're a big GW fan, then you should really check out [URL=http://www.gundam.com/fanart/index.cfm?fuseaction=browse_portfolio&memberid=2036]Deri Herdiawan's[/URL] work. He's done some sweet GW CG work. (Although I'd like to see some G Gundam CG from him.. :P) [URL=http://www.gundamproject.com]Gundam Project[/URL] Is a brilliant site, with information/pics on everything Gundam, and it has a lot of links... I think it's gone down, though.. My last suggestion is the [URL=http://www.aami.cc/fahq/gallery/gundam/gundam.htm]Fantasy and Animation HQ[/URL], they have alot of awesome pics in their gallery. It's where I found my MS Girls.. ;) Hope that helps ya.
darke Posted January 21, 2002 Posted January 21, 2002 heres a good one. i found loadsa pics here:[URL=http://users.animanga.com/gundamwing/GWUniverse/ZEROSystem/Gallery/Main/]http://users.animanga.com/gundamwing/GWUniverse/ZEROSystem/Gallery/Main/[/URL] and here is another with some cool pics: [URL=http://www.geocities.com/astro05280/gundams.html]http://www.geocities.com/astro05280/gundams.html[/URL] enjoy urself! ^-^
MarkM Posted January 21, 2002 Author Posted January 21, 2002 i have seen thos sites beofre except 4 the ones Final_Flash gave me but any way thatnk :) ;-)
Fall Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by phoenixflames [/i] [B][url]www.ZEROsystemonline.com[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] Mehe, that site isn't working..... Try going to..... Ice Dragon V.2's site, I think the link is in his sig.....
Shy Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 [SIZE=1]The only Gundam Wing site I visit is Gundamwing.org, they have some intresting information there.[/SIZE]
panther3751 Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 i can't think of gundam sites, other than what's mentioned, off of the top of my head. but [url]http://www.sagepage.cjb.net/[/url] has very good links to some great gundam sites.
Chaos Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 Surf around in Morpheous........ That is prolly the best place for finding ANYTHING about EVERYTHING! The images might not be correct, but it's secure, and AWESOME. It's your best place for finding the unfindible. -Neil
Ice Dragon v2 Posted February 14, 2002 Posted February 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] Mehe, that site isn't working..... Try going to..... Ice Dragon V.2's site, I think the link is in his sig..... [/B][/QUOTE] Yea. I got 107 pics and more are coming. Feel free to drop in n pick them up. No charge.............lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now