Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
Hey everyone! :D I need to start working more and more on drawing..practice makes perfect, yes?
I'd love to take on requests! I'd [i]prefer[/i] the payment of your artwork (art trade!) [u]but this isn't necessary[/u]. (:
Here are my terms!

[i][b]COMMISSION TERMS[/b][/i]
[b]WON'T DO:[/b]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Straight up pr0n. (Sexy is okay, nudity is fine. Sex is no.)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Colored images. (This is negotiable..)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Furries. (Don't really know how anatomy works with anthropomorphic animals..? Fully animal, fully human, human with animal parts/halves are okay.)[/font][/color]

[b]WILL DO:[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Sketches[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Inked lineart[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Character concept art (may take some more time depending on just a portrait, 360 view or if in an environment..)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-OC's[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Fanart[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Machinery/technology/sci-fi related (may take more time..)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Animals/creatures[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Deriving from pre-existing work(s) such as literature, music, photography, etc.[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Chibis (of real people, characters, OC's, etc.)[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]-Collaborations (based on OC's, fandoms, etc.)[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][b]EXAMPLES:[/b][/font][/color]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15225]

[sharedmedia=core:attachments:15229]

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2db1a0y.jpg[/img]

[i][b]ART TRADE TERMS[/b][/i][b] (if you're paying me in artwork!) :[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Don't have terms..anything & every style is welcome! Though the more creative, the better! (:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I absolutely love OC's and just original work in general because I feel like it's more meaningful & familiar. (:[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I'll accept anything because I know it takes a lot to do any artwork, so everything is awesome![/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Collabs are welcome![/font][/color]

[b]SLOTS:[/b]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]1. ---[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]2. ---[/font][/color]
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]3. ---[/font][/color] Edited by otakuuu
Posted (edited)
AWESOME, YOU ROCK. Also, if you need more [i]awesome[/i] to draw:

Could you draw [member=Shinmaru], possibly in action mode? (He's the one throwing the ball) In any style you feel like. Possibly with a
sombrero and a taco. In fact, could you replace the ball with a taco?

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v388/Shinmaru/IMG_7627.jpg[/img] Edited by Boo
Posted
[color="#0000ff"]These are awesome :D Also, I think we've found a new sport - taco dodge ball. Even when you lose, you win![/color]
Posted
So if you want to be kept busy I could easily think up more things I would really like to see like [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=15256"]Lyndy[/url] as a [url="http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/left4dead/images/thumb/1/15/Boomer-artwork.gif/410px-Boomer-artwork.gif"]Boomer[/url] or an other Left 4 Dead infected zombie, or maybe even more I'd love to see a [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/index.php?/topic/40794-i-forgot-what-you-people-look-like-image-heavy/page__st__980#entry709238]chibi-master[/url] dressed up like a Pikachu, holding a giant bazooka or something similarly huge and destructive (and a black cat Allamorph by her side). Or a [url="http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/531314_3836178347307_1363436966_33570882_34347921_n.jpg"]Korey[/url] dressed up as a [url="http://cdn2.mixrmedia.com/wp-uploads/ningin/blog/2011/05/top-big-bang.gif"]T.O.P.[/url] Cowboy.

I was so inspired by your amazing Shinmaru tacoballattack that I've decided we need more horrible OB Parody stories.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
@Boo: HAHAHAHA! Those sound quite interesting to do! c: I'm actually trying to get RL commissions too! But totally willing to do these once my computer starts working again..T-T
Posted
Otakuu, what's your story? How old are you? What do you do for a living? Have you ever done sequential (comic book) art before? You work I've seen so far is great, and I'm curious about what your professional aspirations are. Keep up the good work!

- Shy!
Posted
[quote name='Shy' timestamp='1340475808' post='712077']
Otakuu, what's your story? How old are you? What do you do for a living? Have you ever done sequential (comic book) art before? You work I've seen so far is great, and I'm curious about what your professional aspirations are. Keep up the good work!

- Shy!
[/quote]

'Ello Shy! (: And not much of a story..just an art student trying to figure out what to do in life. (: Thank you so much for the compliment! :D <3 I'm actually really interested in graphic novels, illustrations and the like; I just love it all! I guess I really want to publish a graphic novel, but any type of illustrative art profession will do! (:
Posted (edited)
Any ideas for what kind of Graphic Novels you'd like to do? I really direly love your art and Shy and me happen to be excellent writers and idea creators. Edited by Boo
Posted
[quote name='Boo' timestamp='1340540098' post='712081']
Any ideas for what kind of Graphic Novels you'd like to do? I really direly love your art and Shy and me happen to be excellent writers and idea creators.
[/quote]

Thank you guys! <3 TuT You guys are awesome!
And I really don't have a preference..just love challenging myself in terms of story and images..trying to work on architecture and urban settings..(:
I'm actually working with a friend who really wants her idea on paper and another friend who I promised to give (sort of like a present) a comic for..c:
I'd like to work with you guys too some time! It'd be a fun collab! :D
Posted
Cool! Maybe we could collaborate on a short comic or something. Send me some love, Boo, and we can write it together.

- Shy
Posted
[quote name='Shy' timestamp='1341690260' post='712145']
Cool! Maybe we could collaborate on a short comic or something. Send me some love, Boo, and we can write it together.

- Shy
[/quote]Oh yes, I will certainly send some love. Some love indeed. This seems like something more than worth my time.

TO THE THINK-MOBILE! SHY GUY & BOO, GO!

[img]http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs15/f/2007/080/0/8/Boo_x_Shy_Guy_1_by_GeoPyro.png[/img]
Posted
I just realised it might be a good plan to first do like a test-run, to see if you can at all work with our material.

<3~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...