ForeverOtaku Posted July 11, 2013 Posted July 11, 2013 (edited) If you don't understand the title, it asking if you like watching anime that has a lot of episodes and that's on-going, like Bleach for example. If you do, why, and do you get bored if you keep watching it? Thank you for replying! Edited July 11, 2013 by ForeverOtaku pattypv4 1
Magus Posted July 22, 2013 Posted July 22, 2013 I used to like watching long running series. Not so much now. The modern shonen series, or rather, shonen for that matter is basically repeating the same things. I just grew tired of it as of late. I suppose I'll read them over watch them though, but even then that's a bit of a stretch.
ForeverOtaku Posted August 10, 2013 Author Posted August 10, 2013 I used to like watching long running series. Not so much now. The modern shonen series, or rather, shonen for that matter is basically repeating the same things. I just grew tired of it as of late. I suppose I'll read them over watch them though, but even then that's a bit of a stretch. I agree with you! When there's different things happen in an anime or show, it's interesting to watch. But when it repeats over and over, you lose interest and sometimes stop watching it altogether.
BnZ Posted August 26, 2013 Posted August 26, 2013 Well! I'm not fond of watching anime's, I'm more on reading manga. I hate watching an anime when I've already read the manga 'cause it kinda frustrate me when something's change in the anime. I just can't explain more. Its just that I just grow tired watching them. :)
ForeverOtaku Posted September 7, 2013 Author Posted September 7, 2013 Well! I'm not fond of watching anime's, I'm more on reading manga. I hate watching an anime when I've already read the manga 'cause it kinda frustrate me when something's change in the anime. I just can't explain more. Its just that I just grow tired watching them. :) Interesting answer! Thanks for answering! ^^
Desbreko Posted October 15, 2013 Posted October 15, 2013 Does Precure count? I've been watching it for nearly four years now, but it's a new series each year, which helps keep it from getting boring.
Japan Posted October 28, 2013 Posted October 28, 2013 It depends on the anime to be honest with you. If it is something that interests me and didn't start with the manga first I may attempt to watch it. I never got into the naruto anime for that reason. When it comes to bleach I did watch all of it with the exception of one arc. The only long winded anime that I really like though are Marmalade Boy, Monster and Fushigi Yuugi. I guess I'm out of the shonen loop.
SaiyanPrincessX Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 Long term never bothered me. I don't have much time to watch anime as it is, so for me, when I do watch something it is like new, lol. I still love the Dragonball series, and I'm currently watching Naruto Shippuen. However, at the rate I'm going it'll take me years to get to where the series is currently at anyway
ForeverOtaku Posted November 23, 2013 Author Posted November 23, 2013 Does Precure count? I've been watching it for nearly four years now, but it's a new series each year, which helps keep it from getting boring. I never heard of Precure. Is it interesting to watch? And thanks for answering!
ForeverOtaku Posted November 23, 2013 Author Posted November 23, 2013 It depends on the anime to be honest with you. If it is something that interests me and didn't start with the manga first I may attempt to watch it. I never got into the naruto anime for that reason. When it comes to bleach I did watch all of it with the exception of one arc. The only long winded anime that I really like though are Marmalade Boy, Monster and Fushigi Yuugi. I guess I'm out of the shonen loop. Hasn't most or all anime started with the manga first? And yes, it depends on the anime, I agree with you.
ForeverOtaku Posted November 23, 2013 Author Posted November 23, 2013 Long term never bothered me. I don't have much time to watch anime as it is, so for me, when I do watch something it is like new, lol. I still love the Dragonball series, and I'm currently watching Naruto Shippuen. However, at the rate I'm going it'll take me years to get to where the series is currently at anyway Haha lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now