Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
okay, I'm not sure how well this will come out and I'm open to suggestions....but I really wanted a tenchi RPG and since the otha one's quite a way in I thought it was worth trying to start a new one. :toothy:

Okay well here goes..basically I could come up with any number of stories but they would all be restrictive in some way...soooo this is going to be like an episode of tenchi or the tenchi 2002 movie and basically the story is made up as it goes along. If anyone wants to appoint themselves as a bad guy or has a good story suggestion then please feel free to post it. It's been a long time since my last RPG (Dragon Riders) and I'm feeling rusty.

You can be anyone out of any tenchi but whoever you are you must be realistic about what you can and can't do.


[B]Characters so far :[/B]

Velvet Paws - Mihoshi

Elfin_Girl - Ayeka

Stormwing - Nagi

Sere Tuscumbia - Sere [own character / demon]

Darncoolguy1 - Tenchi

Dragonballzman - Kamedake (sp?)

Blanko_el-miez - Sasami

AlmightySSJ4 - Tenchi's father
Posted
okay okay...*big anime sweat drop* ..ummm... stormwing you can be ryoko if you want...I'll take Ayeka or Mihoshi then. I'd love Little Washu but I aint got the brain power for her :toothy:


Sere Tuscumbia you can have your own person if you really want I guess...but try to keep it along the standard Tenchi idea's okay? I was gona keep it all strictly existing Tenchi characters...but I guess if people [U]really[/U] want to make up their own they can have a go and we'll see how it ends up. I'd still like people to use characters we're familiar with tho..please..:sleep:
Posted
Ok, ok . . . I'll post now!! (School is so busy!!! :nervous: )

Name: Sere
Age: Why should she keep count?
Desc: She looks like Ryoko(hint, hint) but has her hair pulled up in a braid.
Bio: Sere is a kind hearted demon, but is cruel when provoked. When it comes to the safety of her family and friends, she will do anything to protect them. Tenchi, take a breath of relief, Sere isn't after your heart, she leaves that job to her sister Ryoko! Ummies . . . I think that's all I'll have for now . . !
Posted
Screams out YES! finally one girl that doesn't always want to kiss meeee! All the others do *anime sweat drops*
Posted
*sighs* I'll be Ayeka... lol K, Velvet? :) Unless you wanna be her, that's fine with me. :) Um... Story idea? No idea. lol I'll post something here again if I think of one. There was a Tenchi movie? I'm SO naive. lol *anime sweatdrop*
Posted
My post didn't go through!! No fair! Anywayz, I was going to say that I'll be Ayeka if you aren't gonna play her, Velvet. K? Anywayz, as for an idea for the story, I have no idea. lol
Posted
Tenchi decides to flirt woth ayeka then Ryoko and laugh at what happens. As tenchi begins to flirt with Ayeka something he didn't expect happened. SHe Kissed him! (he actually likes it but don't tell Ayeka).
Posted
Name: steven
Age: old
Desc: black hair kind of lock"s like tenchi but hase blus eyes
Bio:worked with Washu but was not cought with her he is verry smart uses the name steven to try to keep from geting the same fate washu endoured

( that is all that I think I need If I need more info I will edit the post and add it)
Posted
ahhh wot the hell. Let's start this now guys. If anyone else wants to join in post ur details here and then just make an enterance in the [B]Tenchi Movie 2002 [/B] The sooner the better really but all entry's are welcome :D:p
Posted
i could have said that but thanks

(note: if anyone could help me with my charecter i would appreciate it cause uhh i dont watch tenchi much hardly actually..no one eppie i think not sure anymore)

and i am glad to help out with this rpg if i could be told who and how i am going to play sence i hardly watch
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]i could have said that but thanks

(note: if anyone could help me with my charecter i would appreciate it cause uhh i dont watch tenchi much hardly actually..no one eppie i think not sure anymore)

and i am glad to help out with this rpg if i could be told who and how i am going to play sence i hardly watch [/B][/QUOTE]


If you're still having trouble PM me with wot you need to know and I'll help you out hun.

** velvet paws **

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...