Yu-Gi-Omg Posted January 29, 2015 Posted January 29, 2015 (edited) Here is another one! silent rumble kick in the silent thunder wait for the flashes splashes - my vision a blur and my limbs afreezing, my speech just a mumble a slur but my eyes aflame no rain will tame these kick in the thunder silent but strong and know that I'm ready to rumble. Edited January 29, 2015 by Yu-Gi-Omg
CaNz Posted February 1, 2015 Posted February 1, 2015 Okay, this one seems more like a person getting ready to take a barfight outside than anything storm related. I could be wrong though.
Yu-Gi-Omg Posted February 3, 2015 Author Posted February 3, 2015 Thanks for your replies! :D I think your assessments make sense!
CaNz Posted February 3, 2015 Posted February 3, 2015 You post 'em and I'll read 'em. Deal? I don't know a thing about how to make good poems, but I can give you a baseline for how your audiance may react.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now