-
Posts
18 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Yu-Gi-Omg
-
🩻 @JoelEchoER: Patient came in from subway incident. No visible trauma. Arm felt… off. Like a bruise that happened hours ago. Checked vitals, imaging confirmed microfractures. Weird. 🩻 @JoelEchoER: My ER brain says: "don’t overthink it." Hands say otherwise?! Ever get that feeling where your body knows before your tools do? Is this what people mean when they talk about Intuition?! 🤯 I figured I already knew that feeling, but... I guess not! 🔉@georgie_lowend: Anyone else ever feel like the subway shows up before you hear it? Standing on the platform and I swear I felt the train coming through my boots first. Stockholm transit hits different? 🩻 @JoelEchoER: Second patient tonight, same incident. Same sensation. Like a pressure wave passed through muscle and bone, then vanished. Charts don't love that description. 🩻 @JoelEchoER: no, I’m not diagnosing by vibes!!! Scans backed up the calls BEFORE I posted about the cases. I just… get there faster lately, I guess? 😅 🩻 @JoelEchoER: At this point I would like to clearly point out that I am tweeting this as an individual and in no way am representing the hospital I work for!.. 🤐 ♥️ Tweet Liked by @NYCMercyUTH 🩻 @JoelEchoER: We train for car crashes, falls, blunt force. This feels different. Distributed. Like the injury didn’t start at a point but in the space around them. 🩻 @JoelEchoER: Third case now and my hands were buzzing?! ⚡️ That’s new. Gonna hydrate, step out for a minute. If you were in the NYC subway incident tonight and feel "fine but not fine," please don’t ignore that. 🩻 @JoelEchoER: Not trying to scare anyone. Just saying bodies keep receipts. Sometimes they take a while to print. 🩻 @JoelEchoER: Update: admin asked me (politely) to stop tweeting “speculation” during shift. Fair. Last one for now. 💊 @MedStudentRina: Re carefully but I assisted on 2 of those cases. Same station. Same 'nothing obvious, something wrong' vibe. Imaging matched your calls. Thought it was just me. 🩻 @JoelEchoER: Appreciate you saying that, @MedStudentRina. Document everything. Even the parts that feel dumb. Especially those. 🚆 @NYC_TransitWatch: JUST IN: NYPD and MTA investigating brief service disruption on multiple subway lines this evening after reports of "unusual vibrations." No derailments. No confirmed cause. Service restored. 📰 @LocalNewsNY: VIDEO: Commuters describe a "deep rumble" moments before trains arrived. Officials stress there is no danger to the public. Full clip at 11. 📺 @CableCityNews: Authorities downplay reports of a "subway vibration event" affecting several Manhattan stations tonight. Medical officials confirm a small number of ER visits with minor injuries. No link established. 🩻 @JoelEchoER: For the record: patients didn’t report falls. Or impacts. They reported feeling "shaken" while standing still. 🎧 @IndieLiveClips: Crowd video from a Stockholm show is going around—watch the mic stand during the low end 👀 Probably just bass physics but… comments are wild. 🩻 @JoelEchoER: Logging off. Hands still buzzing. That’s not normal for me. Will write it up the boring way and let smarter people argue. 📢 @STHLM_NewsNow: Following reports of vibration-related incidents in multiple cities. Experts caution against drawing connections at this stage. 🌚 @RandomReplyGuy: So the subway did it? Or the concert? Or the gas? Or nothing? Cool cool cool. 🩻 @JoelEchoER:Last thought before sleep: different cities. Same feeling. If that’s coincidence, it’s a very specific one. Right? RIGHT?!!?!
-
Haven't seen it, but I love Ghibli films (who doesn't? ^^) so if the CaNz compares it to those, I will definitely check it out!
-
I have a +3 to Wisdom but a +8 to Cunning so: http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Knights+of+pen+and+paper ð??¬ It's a fun rpg based on ie DnD.
-
What do RP people like least? God modders right? I thought about an RPG where you are allowed to post as and influence every character EXCEPT your own. So you sign up as a character you will never use! What do you guys think? I think it would be fun and ironic.
-
I love puzzles!!! :D
-
Nope, sorry! But I did play Knights of Pen & Paper so I now know a lot of inside jokes, I guess? ^^;;;
-
I'm glad you had the strength to pull yourself out. :) Not everybody does; or even the wisdom to realise the strength is needed. If that makes sense. XD
-
Haha that reminded me of Shadow Warrior, one of the best games to come out in the past few years, IMO! :D [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RNBAfpJc30Y[/media]
-
Thanks for your replies! :D I think your assessments make sense!
-
Here is another one! silent rumble kick in the silent thunder wait for the flashes splashes - my vision a blur and my limbs afreezing, my speech just a mumble a slur but my eyes aflame no rain will tame these kick in the thunder silent but strong and know that I'm ready to rumble.
-
I Forgot What You People Look Like (Image Heavy)
Yu-Gi-Omg replied to 2010DigitalBoy's topic in General Discussion
Sounds cool! Congratulations! -
I loved this one most of all! It looks so cool. Great colors. :)
-
Hi, here's one of my shorter poems! Hope you guys like it. C&C welcome :D #150125 depleted, defeated reduced obsolete had life on the line but turned on your TV
-
Welcome! I'm new here, too! ^_^ I like video games and some anime. Place seems like fun!
-
Agreed. Mass Effect 3 is also awesome! They picked up ME2's gameplay and made it even more awesome. ^_^ The ending sadly had much less of an impact, though. Well, emotionally. Enough impact on the blogs.