OtakuBoards

Storyline... :)

Elfin_Girl

This is as basic as it can be since I dont want to spoil anything...

AC 195
Earth sphere alliance is takes over the colonies by suppression...........
The Gundams are sent as a symbol of the colonies rebellion.........
The pilots did not know each other till later episodes.......
Then some cheesy events..................with some good action............
If you want the entire storyline, just PM me.

Guest V2Gundam
Why do you guys like G Gundam so much, it was good i will give it that, but best I don't understand. what about Z Gundam or at least V Gundam?:(

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by V2Gundam [/i]
[B]Why do you guys like G Gundam so much, it was good i will give it that, but best I don't understand. what about Z Gundam or at least V Gundam?:( [/B][/QUOTE]

actually only a few of us like g gundam, most people just tend to agree, who you can tell haven't watched because they don't say anything about it, lol....

z gundam? you've got to be kidding, its one of the worst in the gundam series, please tell me your kidding....

Guest V2Gundam
Hold it a second you trying to say I never say G Gundam. Not only have I seen it, but I own it. In fact Domon is one of my favorite pilots, and Master Asia was very close to becoming a god.But face it G Gundam had major problems in it. Like one, Everybody Domon was around caught the Devil Gundam virus,but yet Domon or Rain never did. Two about how many times did Domon save himself in the 13 Gundam Fight by using the God fingers. I mean come on, if the move was that powerful why did he not start all his matches with it, he would never get hurt. I am not saying it's a bad series, just not the best.

And about Zeta Gundam, It may not have great animation, and it may be old,but the Pilots were great,and so was the plot. the worst series I think not.:D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by V2Gundam [/i]
[B]Hold it a second you trying to say I never say G Gundam. Not only have I seen it, but I own it. In fact Domon is one of my favorite pilots, and Master Asia was very close to becoming a god.But face it G Gundam had major problems in it. Like one, Everybody Domon was around caught the Devil Gundam virus,but yet Domon or Rain never did. Two about how many times did Domon save himself in the 13 Gundam Fight by using the God fingers. I mean come on, if the move was that powerful why did he not start all his matches with it, he would never get hurt. I am not saying it's a bad series, just not the best.

And about Zeta Gundam, It may not have great animation, and it may be old,but the Pilots were great,and so was the plot. the worst series I think not.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

cool down, I never said you never watched it, lol, I was talking about a few other certain people on the boards :p

yeah, I know some parts in it didn't make sense, but the fights wouldn't have been very interesting if domon just used the god fingers straight away in the beginning and won the fight? one of the main reasons I love g gundam is because of the fights they have, and the insane name shouts, and the cool way domon whistles for his gundam....

well, I guess z gundam isn't as bad as gundam wing, lol....

If anyone think Zeta and Victory are bad, they have not seen any Gundam at all. Yes, there are no pretty boys running around in invincible giant robot (those can't be consider as Gundams or any MS at all). There is no solider with 3 ft long hair. The characters are just realistic. The plots are excellent along with great action.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Emma [/i]
[B]If anyone think Zeta and Victory are bad, they have not seen any Gundam at all. Yes, there are no pretty boys running around in invincible giant robot (those can't be consider as Gundams or any MS at all). There is no solider with 3 ft long hair. The characters are just realistic. The plots are excellent along with great action. [/B][/QUOTE]

everyone has different tastes, I prefer all out crazy action fight scenes with humour in it also....