OtakuBoards

Any skaters in da house!?

Silo

Hehe world industries fire dude is sooooo cute and the blind reaper is wicked as well ha. My last deck was a reaction set up...but I doubt I'll 'attempt' to skate anymore. On a very low self esteem lately and the guy that used to try and teach me stuff compeletely blew me out the other day so I'm giving up and sticking to stuff I know I can already do quite well :( I'm ment to be teaching a friend though..maybe I'll skate again if we can find somewhere open and empty of people to do it..but I just couldn't face any of the guys I know..not if their all going to chew me out like that when their the ones that neva let me go out with them and claim I can't do stuff just coz they neva seen me do it and have ago at me then expect me to perform it perfectly infront of them..and I can't..coz I'm upset and pressured..and i'll shut up now..

Uhm...I like my boards 7-7 3/4 with medium concave. You said kind not brand. =P. I haven't been out skating that much because education (not necessarily from school...) comes first. Hawaii is getting a lot of new skateparks though. "Yay"

[SIZE=1]See, now [i]here[/i] is a more worthwhile skating topic. The main post is farily general, keeps it open to other possible discussion about the general topic at hand...

Anyways, I'm not a skateboarder at all. Anything that's not secured to my feet is sure to slip out from under me and trust me, it does. I'm more of a fan of blading myself. ANd in the winter snowboarding is always fun :cool:[/SIZE]

Guest DrunkenMaster
Skaters RULE
Dynasty is my brand all the way! but i mostly blade i want to be as good as those to Japenese brothers

My board is Blind, Destructo trucks, Darkstar wheels, and I can't remember the bearings. People say Blind boards break easy, but I must have done a hundred boardslides on high rails, and my boards hasn't broken yet.
The only "skatepark" anywhere near my house is a basketball court where some guys dragged a couple of kickers, a rail, and a quarter pipe. It really sucks. Oh well.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Bluewizard [/i]
[B]My board is Blind, Destructo trucks, Darkstar wheels, and I can't remember the bearings. People say Blind boards break easy, but I must have done a hundred boardslides on high rails, and my boards hasn't broken yet.
The only "skatepark" anywhere near my house is a basketball court where some guys dragged a couple of kickers, a rail, and a quarter pipe. It really sucks. Oh well. [/B][/QUOTE]

It boggles the mind that although you're 2 years younger than me, and I have probably been skateboarding longer than you have, yet you can manage to land "a hundred boardslides on high rails" (without snapping your deck, to boot)...Kids these days...And Krillen, Casper 3 Flip-Out, eh? Hah...The problem with Tony Hawks Pro Skater is that kids can just start playing, memorize the names of tricks, and then somehow think they can acomplish them. You show me a 14 year old who can do a Casper 3 Flip and I'll buy you a prostitute.

Anywho, I was riding a Brendan Frasier Element Featherlite, but I snapped it doing a 3 Flip a few days ago, so I'm in need of a new deck...This time I think I'm going to go back to Girl. Orion trucks, China Bones bearings, and Chocolate wheels. Boom.

:freak: / forever hieroglyphical
sHin

When I said high rails I meant like two feet off the ground. None of that four feet high rails down fifty stairs that you see in vids. Broke an arm trying one of those. Nearly broke a ball. I am not trying it again in a hurry.
PLus skill is not based on age, man. Have you seen Tony Hawks kid? I haven't, but I heard he's as good as the old man.

Guest Saiyaman
[b][size=1]I don't skateboard much anymore. I prefer four wheels under each of my feet instead four under both of them.......I sucked at Skateboarding to begin with thought.[/b][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Silo [/i]
[B]Who here likes to skate? If so, what's your favorite brand of board? I like LIB tech and element. [/B][/QUOTE]

I skateboard. Baker skateboards are pretty good, Black label boards aren't bad either, they're pretty strong. Shorty's boards are ok, they've got pretty good pop. Indy trucks are good, and so are tensor. I hate lucky bearings, cuz' they break down too easily, I like Black Panther, and I hate Element boards because the pieces of crap break like toothpicks. My friend got a brand new one and did one rail grind and cracked his! So I don't really like element.

[color=crimson]I want to marry a skateboarder, they are the coolest people. Especially if they have spiked hair. Both of my parents boarded but they failed to pass it on to their children. It's horrible. I wish I could board. I'll just settle for finding a boarder to marry, though.[/color]

[color=crimson]I just thought of something, I like all those anime chics on the Hook-Ups boards. Everytime I see a guy wearing one of those shirts I'm like..."HELLO...this guy must like boarding..." My Uncle had one of those shirts and he rocks. I'm afraid I'll never be able to skate myself, but I'll just play the TH Pro Skater games, which are so fun and addicting. My favorite boader is Rune..forget his friggin last name...but he's so awesome..ANYWHO...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I'm sorry to disappoint :([/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Aw, PiroHoney, you make me feel so BAD! I meant in real life, if I ever find a man and get married! *sniffles* You know you're the only one for me on the Otaku Boards *laughs a little* Besides, where you lack in skateboarding skills, you make up with better things. Like a personality. You're the greatest husband! *huggles him tightly* :D[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KyJaUn~FuLlEr [/i]
[B][color=green][size=4][b]AWWWW isn't that so cute ok back to the topic [/b][/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
That's the funniest you've ever said.

Since most of you skate, how do you feel about Heely's? They're the shoes with wheels on em...