OtakuBoards

Any skaters in da house!?

Silo

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]
That's the funniest you've ever said.

Since most of you skate, how do you feel about Heely's? They're the shoes with wheels on em... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]I wanted some of those shoes because they're so cute....but yeah, I don't have anywhere to skate AT if I had them...I like to go to Olympia to the skating rink....but no one ever wants to go anymore..I like to ROLLERSKATE ^_^[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]Since most of you skate, how do you feel about Heely's? They're the shoes with wheels on em...[/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, those were the stupidest things I've ever seen. You can't go nearly as fast in those as you could in a normal pairs of rollerblades or a skateboard.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=crimson]I wanted some of those shoes because they're so cute....but yeah, I don't have anywhere to skate AT if I had them...I like to go to Olympia to the skating rink....but no one ever wants to go anymore..I like to ROLLERSKATE ^_^[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Doh. Did ya mean the sketcher rollerskates? Because these are Heely's: [url]http://heelys.com/culture/images/gallery/gallery4.jpg[/url]

[QUOTE][I]Originally posted by Navi[/i][B]
Doh. Did ya mean the sketcher rollerskates? Because these are Heely's:

[/QUOTE][/B]I can't find a pair of my size! But they're interesting..... I mean, you can't go that fast..... But you could probably do more tricks on 'em? :rolleyes:

Guest Solid_Gir
I do not have a skateboard yet. At first I didn't think it was cool but I went to my friend alberts and he is a big skater and poof I want to skate. I will get an alien workshop (5 owls). Oh yeah.

[color=indigo] I have a long board that I tool around with, but I don't have the coordination for true skateboarding. Personally, I enjoy surfing more, but to each his own. I do recomend one skate video, it was made two or thee years ago. It is by the Osiris team and it is called [b]The Storm[/b].[/color]

I have a skateboard(thankyou SO much, Velvet_paws for giving me your old one) and I go out into my backyard(I have some pavement back there)and mess about with it, but I've never gone to a skate park or anything cause I don't know of any around here. Besides, if I ever do go to a skate park, I'm avoiding the big ramps. :D lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shinji v2.0 [/i]
[B]

Hah...The problem with Tony Hawks Pro Skater is that kids can just start playing, memorize the names of tricks, and then somehow think they can acomplish them. You show me a 14 year old who can do a Casper 3 Flip and I'll buy you a prostitute.
[/B][/QUOTE]

My god, thats so true. Last week, my friends litlle brother was tagging along with us, and he stood on my baord, and spun around yelling "900! 900!".

• 1 year later...
...Japan_86... ...God. How stupid can you be? Didn't you read the rules? This topic is OVER A YEAR AND HALF OLD!! At this point, we encourage you to make a new topic! God. This would be considered spam, I do believe, since there is no topic about skating on the first page. Just...don't do it again. Nothing says ignorance worse than bringing up something [i]a year and a half old..[/i]

Aside from the user 'Forte', of course.

[You're welcome, Piro.]