OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy Tactics:The deep Dungeon.

Zero-Sama

[COLOR=red]Ermm.... Whats your aim name again???

I forgot to put 'cha on my list... i'll explain everything.... i know EVERYTHING about Tactics... [/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]this guy at work told me that he beat FFT in under an hour... yes i said HOUR not days... i started laughing at him so hard he said he beat 7 in under 10 hours... there is 10 hours worth of cut sceens (j/k but still)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=1]OMG!That Idiot!It may only take me a hour and a half to get out of Midgar,But there is still 3 disks!and it takes a hour to get through clouds memory in kelm!There is a good 120+ hours of gameplay in that game if you get EVERYTHING!What an idiot!*directed towards Kuja's friend,Not Kuja.*And about final fantasy tactics,It takes 1 hour to get through the first 3 fights![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]OMG!That Idiot!It may only take me a hour and a half to get out of Midgar,But there is still 3 disks!and it takes a hour to get through clouds memory in kelm!There is a good 120+ hours of gameplay in that game if you get EVERYTHING!What an idiot!*directed towards Kuja's friend,Not Kuja.*And about final fantasy tactics,It takes 1 hour to get through the first 3 fights![/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]FFT stands for FF tactics... he said tactics too him an hour... and that he has never had an RPG last more than an hour... btw... that means that he did each battle in UNDER one minute![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

What i ment by my first response was for Final Fantasy 7 and then i went on to explain Final Fantasy Tactics and how it's impossable to beat it in a hour.....You should punch that guy out,Just for being the biggest lier in the history of the earth and all of RPG Gaming!

Well all of the deep dungeon levels are the same, there is a randomly generated floor tile that is the "Exit". You don't need the move-find ability equipped, you just need to step on EVERY square in the battlefield until your characters stops and ramza says "we've found the path to continue on" or something along those lines. Then you finish the battle and you can enter the 2nd level the next time. You need to find the tile before u kill all the enemies, so you'll want to put one enemy to sleep or....turn him into a frog or chicken so he's no threat, Beowulf is PERFECT for deep dungeon btw. Each level on deep dungeon has 4 hidden treasures that are always in the same spot (I can remember where a few are if I saw the battlefield, but I dunno coordinates), and after you pick up the treasure that tile is forever a trap that poisons, puts to sleep, lowers ur level, or something like that. Anyway u need to have the chemist ability move-find on to pick up the treasure (the lower your brave the higher the chance of getting a good item, otherwise u'll get a phoenix down). That's pretty much it I think, just kill off all but one, and then leave Beowuld by him to put him to sleep or whatever when he is close to regaining control (the monster), and have everyone else slowly make their way accross the battlefield until u find the exit.

[COLOR=red]You wanna have Ramza as a Mediator or someone else as long as you have one on your party.

Have rafa with move find item, becaus eher brave is naturally low. the lower the brave the better chance of gettin' the item.... blah blah blah... you have 30 brave, you have a 70% of gettin' an item. you want ramza to bring rafa's brave down as close to 10 as possible. then make her step on every tile and you'll most likely get some good items..... Since you're already cheating why don't you just resort to a FAQ from Gamefaqs.com?

Beoulve is a MUST for the dungeon.... and ramza with ulitima, and TG Cid with mastered holy swordsman.

[/COLOR]