Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Why are there three Tenchi sagas....

Tenchi Muyo...doesn't seem completed to me...and I feel that it needs to be finished.
Tenchi Universe...is cool and seems to be the most exciting of the 3
Tenchi in Tokyo..was plan out crazy...but I did have a bunch of laughs.

But still why 3..couldn't the creator be happy with just one....
I was just feeling this way does anyone else agree with me!!!!!
Posted
the answer to that question is really very simple. First of all, Tenchi Muyo is not finished. The continuation of Tenchi Muyo (OVA 3) will be released around Spring 2002 in Japan. No date has been set for international release. And the reason there are 3 series is because... well.... there just are. They are all stories looking into the life and fate of Tenchi Masaki, but all happening in different ways. I guess Mr. Kajishima just couldn't decide which was the best fate for Tenchi, so he made many stories about him. Hey I'm not complaining, the more Tenchi the better!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]the answer to that question is really very simple. First of all, Tenchi Muyo is not finished. The continuation of Tenchi Muyo (OVA 3) will be released around Spring 2002 in Japan. No date has been set for international release. And the reason there are 3 series is because... well.... there just are. They are all stories looking into the life and fate of Tenchi Masaki, but all happening in different ways. I guess Mr. Kajishima just couldn't decide which was the best fate for Tenchi, so he made many stories about him. Hey I'm not complaining, the more Tenchi the better! [/B][/QUOTE]

yes, your info is very much correct, people expecting to see the series on CN probably won't see it for a few years....

oh, and tenchi in tokyo is the WORST of the series, especially the animation....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

yes, your info is very much correct, people expecting to see the series on CN probably won't see it for a few years....

oh, and tenchi in tokyo is the WORST of the series, especially the animation.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I thought it was ok as an anime, but the artwork looked like someone was just rushing through the whole thing. Anyways, I still thought Kiyone looked hot in TT.
Posted
In your opinion, it is the worst. IMHO, it's the best. I like better than TU [TU was boring, IMHO] and the OVA tho the OVA is better depth-wise.

I like the art in Shin. Again, to me, it's a whole lot better than TU and the OVA. The music ain't much tho but other ppl tell me they liked it.
Posted
It's still pretty cool in my opinion. I mean, hey, it's an anime, and anime rule!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...