What gimmick should Altron do?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What gimmick should Altron do?

• STONE COLD STEVE ALTRON! HELL YEAH!
    • BOOKER T. SUCKA!!!
    • THE ROCK! If ya smelllllll...-_-
    • Other...oro???

Guest Altron Gundam
Well, back last year in 2001, I had quite a few gimmicks. First it started out by me harassing everyone on this board with Rock lines, :therock:

Anyway, I also moved on to a Booker T. gimmick, then to my most famous gimmick, the STONE COLD STEVE ALTRON gimmick, in which many members got harrassed with constant WHAT?!'s.

Now it is time to vote:
Should I stay with the SCSA gimmick or move on to something new, WHAT?! You decide ,WHAT?!

Lol you and your WWF gimmicks Altron,hmmm lets see Austin has "I'll stomp a mudhole on ya and walk it dry"(He hasn't used that in a while),"What?"(Annoys Kurt Angle alot),his fingers,etc.

The Rock has the people's eyebrown,I'll layeth the Smackdown,Just Bring it,etc.And Booker T is hilarious with his Sucka! and Who? gimmicks.

Rock has alot of gimmicks but I'd stick with Austin's gimmicks.

[COLOR=purple]Hmm... Toughie... Well, I'd say stick with Austin. I think Safer's got Booker down, unless he isn't doing that anymore. I haven't seen a post of his in a while.

Just stick with Austin.

Heck, maybe I should get into this... Time to delve into my knowledge of Foley cath phrazes. *looks for his Mankind scrapbook and his Cactus Jack shrine*

By the way, Krillen, I don't think a Chuck and Billy gimmick would be good for STONE COLD STEVE ALTRON.[/COLOR]

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i]
[B]God, will shut the hell up! All yuo do when you I M me is talk about stone cold!!! Get a life! your next gimmick should be "Im Gay"!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

WHAT?! WHAT?! *gives Krillen a Stunner* *taunts over his unconscious face* WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?>! WHAT?! WHAT?! oh and no..I won't shut the hell up...please don't steal anymore of Y2J Chris Jericho's lines...WHAT?! WHAT?!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]

-You see I'm not into the whole homosexuality thing, but if your looking for a gay partner I suggest you ask your dad...if he's not too busy raping your brother... [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1]That's enough. I don't want to see language like that again -- you're both on notice. This stuff can be talked about in AIM or whatever, but not here.

Anymore arguing and I'll be doing some banning/demodding.[/size]

you damn foo! you know that I, Booker S, have the best gimmick around! Heck, I'm 5, count em, 5 time OWF champ! you think you can beat me sucka? dude, I'll beat yo azz down!

SCSA: shut up, moron

......tell me, he didn't say that, TELL ME, he did NOT, just SAY.....THAT!

SCSA: WHAT?!

thats it sucka, you gone and pissed me off now!

[bicycle kicks steve altron and follows up with a spineroonie]

now, can you dig it....SUCKA?!

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you damn foo! you know that I, Booker S, have the best gimmick around! Heck, I'm 5, count em, 5 time OWF champ! you think you can beat me sucka? dude, I'll beat yo azz down!

now, can you dig it....SUCKA?! [/B][/QUOTE]

O.o
:therock:
WHAT?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you damn foo! you know that I, Booker S, have the best gimmick around! Heck, I'm 5, count em, 5 time OWF champ! you think you can beat me sucka? dude, I'll beat yo azz down!

now, can you dig it....SUCKA?! [/B][/QUOTE]

Sephiroth, i dont even wanna KNOW what your smoking, *shudder*

• 2 weeks later...