Guest Altron Gundam Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Well, back last year in 2001, I had quite a few gimmicks. First it started out by me harassing everyone on this board with Rock lines, :therock: Anyway, I also moved on to a Booker T. gimmick, then to my most famous gimmick, the STONE COLD STEVE ALTRON gimmick, in which many members got harrassed with constant WHAT?!'s. Now it is time to vote: Should I stay with the SCSA gimmick or move on to something new, WHAT?! You decide ,WHAT?!
Treble Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Lol you and your WWF gimmicks Altron,hmmm lets see Austin has "I'll stomp a mudhole on ya and walk it dry"(He hasn't used that in a while),"What?"(Annoys Kurt Angle alot),his fingers,etc. The Rock has the people's eyebrown,I'll layeth the Smackdown,Just Bring it,etc.And Booker T is hilarious with his Sucka! and Who? gimmicks. Rock has alot of gimmicks but I'd stick with Austin's gimmicks.
velvet paws Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 couldn't it be something...er...not wrestling related? :therock: :rolleyes: :p
Flash Posted January 23, 2002 Posted January 23, 2002 Jeez, have a sense of humour, you two. And Krillen, if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. ;) Anyway Altron, I'd go with the Austin gimmicks. Brings back memories of when I used to be a wrestling fan, heh.
Nerdsy Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 [COLOR=purple]Hmm... Toughie... Well, I'd say stick with Austin. I think Safer's got Booker down, unless he isn't doing that anymore. I haven't seen a post of his in a while. Just stick with Austin. Heck, maybe I should get into this... Time to delve into my knowledge of Foley cath phrazes. *looks for his Mankind scrapbook and his Cactus Jack shrine* By the way, Krillen, I don't think a Chuck and Billy gimmick would be good for STONE COLD STEVE ALTRON.[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillen [/i] [B]God, will shut the hell up! All yuo do when you I M me is talk about stone cold!!! Get a life! your next gimmick should be "Im Gay"!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] WHAT?! WHAT?! *gives Krillen a Stunner* *taunts over his unconscious face* WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?>! WHAT?! WHAT?! oh and no..I won't shut the hell up...please don't steal anymore of Y2J Chris Jericho's lines...WHAT?! WHAT?!
Red Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 [B]I don't watch wrestling anymore, but I think you should stick with the stone cold one... And Krillen, bad choice of words...[/B]
James Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B] -You see I'm not into the whole homosexuality thing, but if your looking for a gay partner I suggest you ask your dad...if he's not too busy raping your brother... [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1]That's enough. I don't want to see language like that again -- you're both on notice. This stuff can be talked about in AIM or whatever, but not here. Anymore arguing and I'll be doing some banning/demodding.[/size]
Guest Altron Gundam Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Sorry, well lets get this topic back to voting for gimmicks :laugh:
Hinata Posted January 24, 2002 Posted January 24, 2002 Do the Rock baby :therock:..... he's the best!!!!!
Sephiroth Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 you damn foo! you know that I, Booker S, have the best gimmick around! Heck, I'm 5, count em, 5 time OWF champ! you think you can beat me sucka? dude, I'll beat yo azz down! SCSA: shut up, moron ......tell me, he didn't say that, TELL ME, he did NOT, just SAY.....THAT! SCSA: WHAT?! thats it sucka, you gone and pissed me off now! [bicycle kicks steve altron and follows up with a spineroonie] now, can you dig it....SUCKA?!
Guest Altron Gundam Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]you damn foo! you know that I, Booker S, have the best gimmick around! Heck, I'm 5, count em, 5 time OWF champ! you think you can beat me sucka? dude, I'll beat yo azz down! SCSA: shut up, moron ......tell me, he didn't say that, TELL ME, he did NOT, just SAY.....THAT! SCSA: WHAT?! thats it sucka, you gone and pissed me off now! [bicycle kicks steve altron and follows up with a spineroonie] now, can you dig it....SUCKA?! [/B][/QUOTE] O.o :therock: WHAT?
Guest Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]you damn foo! you know that I, Booker S, have the best gimmick around! Heck, I'm 5, count em, 5 time OWF champ! you think you can beat me sucka? dude, I'll beat yo azz down! SCSA: shut up, moron ......tell me, he didn't say that, TELL ME, he did NOT, just SAY.....THAT! SCSA: WHAT?! thats it sucka, you gone and pissed me off now! [bicycle kicks steve altron and follows up with a spineroonie] now, can you dig it....SUCKA?! [/B][/QUOTE] Sephiroth, i dont even wanna KNOW what your smoking, *shudder*
coolkam007 Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 perhaps its his way to make fun of *cough* professional *cough* wrestling.. :rolleyes: ..
Fall Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 I like the Booker T one! Do the the Booker T one! ......... .... Or The Rock! ....... :toothy:
Ryan Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 People and their wrestling these days...Oh and by the way my dad looks exactly like the rock...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now