velvet paws Posted February 6, 2002 Posted February 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i] [B][COLOR=royalblue]This RPG needs a story outline...I feel like it's mindless killing.....therefore I have no idea what to do.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] yea...:worried:
velvet paws Posted February 9, 2002 Posted February 9, 2002 :sleep: [EDIT] heh no idea wot's happenin but this seems to have gone dead rite now, until sum1 kicks it into life again...*cough*plot*cough* [/EDIT]
Raquel Posted February 10, 2002 Posted February 10, 2002 so what's the point of the show?!? use that for this
Kain Posted February 12, 2002 Author Posted February 12, 2002 Sorry i haven't been on lately.Here is the plot to the story: A special organization in the F.B.I(MIST)is supposed to protect the citizens of the U.S from NMC's and to find out where the NMC's are coming from.......so basically we are supposed to kill NMC's and find out where they are coming from.It's supposed to be the basic storyline of PE2.Any questions?
velvet paws Posted February 13, 2002 Posted February 13, 2002 hmmm okay....so umm...ne ideas how you want me to come in, cause like I'm sorta just a civilian at the mo and all I done so far is woken up lol...... ...just writers block kinda thing....
Kain Posted February 16, 2002 Author Posted February 16, 2002 I'll put you in velvet you just write from here on.I'll just put you in in where we are at.So that post you made won't really count. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kyle-Where's Aster know?! Aster-Lookin for me? Kyle-Good.Now we need to search for civillians. Aya-Are you talkin about splitin up? Kyle-........... Aster-Let's get to work. Kyle,Aya,and Aster split up and look for civillians. Kyle-What the?!?! Young Woman-Help!Someone help!! Kyle sees her surrounded by NMC's and jumps in and takes the head's of all the creature's. Kyle-You alright? Young Woman-Yes,i'm fine.My name is Katherine and who might you be? Kyle-Name is Kyle.Kyle Madigan. Katherine-What are those things? Kyle-Something you better stay away from.
Raquel Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 aya: *sees them and trots over* nothing... who's this?
Kain Posted February 17, 2002 Author Posted February 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i] [B]aya: *sees them and trots over* nothing... who's this? [/B][/QUOTE] You have to write more than that.
velvet paws Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 Katherine: I'm Katherine.... and you are?? Aya: I'm Aya :therock: Katherine: So what are you all doing round here? Most of these buildings are abandoned. I should know, I've been stuck here for that last few weeks. And those creatures....what on earth are they? I've been having nightmares about them but I've never seen one in the flesh before :eek:
Kain Posted February 21, 2002 Author Posted February 21, 2002 Sorry for the delay. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kyle-Could we go now? Katherine-Sure. Aya-Always in a rush.... The three walk to a fountain with blood leading into the water. Kyle-Geez... Kathrine-Can we go please?! Aya-Take this Kathrine. Aya hands Kathrine a pistol. Kyle-What are you doing? Aya-She needs a weapon. Kyle-We have to find Aster. Katherine-Who's that? Kyle-Another Hunter. Aya-Let's go! They walk into a clothes store because they see Aster. Kyle-Hey Astralyas! Aster-Shhhhhh!!!:flaming: Kyle-Time to g.. Before he can finish his sentence a big man with a mask on jumps on Kyle knocking him to the ground.Kathrine shoots at the man's arm before he can kill Kyle.The glove on Kyle's hand shoots out blades that make it into a claw.Kyle punches the man in the stomach making him rise up holding his stomach. ????-Fight pretty good for a fed!
Raquel Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 ummm...i find this whole aya thing annoying...safer or someone else can play her as a second char...i need my own persona back... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ siren hears gun fire and runs towards it... she hears another shot and turns into a building and sees a girl with a gun, apissed off aster,man clutching his belly and a guy on the floor siren: am i interupting somthing? aster: careful siren... this may not be somthing your willing to be involved in siren: i see blood... i'm curious now... do ya need help?
Raiha Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]Aster: Sure, take your ease. Siren: YES! Kyle: Who's she? Aster: Killer, prostitute, murderer on the side. ;) Siren: Dåmn straight! Aster: *BANG* WOHOO!![/COLOR] :devil:
Raquel Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 siren: and theese are.... *motions to ppl scattered around*
Kain Posted March 1, 2002 Author Posted March 1, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stormwing [/i] [B]siren: and theese are.... *motions to ppl scattered around* [/B][/QUOTE] Could you please write more than one sentence. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Kyle-I'm Kyle Madigan a Hunter from the M.I.S.T division like Aster. Katherine-I'm Katherine. Aya-Aya Brea i'm also from M.I.S.T. Siren-Nice to meet you all. Kyle-It's time to get out of here. Aster-There are still plenty of creatures around. Kyle-I understand but we have to get the civillians out of here! Aster-Kill creatures first! Kyle-Civillians first! Aya-I'll take the civillians out of here. Kyle/Aster-NO!!!
Raquel Posted March 1, 2002 Posted March 1, 2002 siren: i figure i'm missing somthing...well kyle was it? you take aya and remove the citizens...i'll help aster kill the creatures...:demon: :smirk:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now