OtakuBoards

Easies mission on Rogue Leader 2 that you can get a Gold on?

Krillen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NorykoAngelcry [/i]
[B][COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Well, easiest tip I can give you would be for the Razor Rendievous (spelling is bad, I know, and I don't care ^_^)

Use the Naboo Starfighter to play and beat it. . Done deal, viola ^_^

I will post more info and better tips when I get a chance, sorry [/SIZE][/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

great, now all i gotta do is get the naboo, i know how to get it dont worry, just beat the training mission ina ll four time periods

[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]Awesome ^_^ It is a great speedy, yet very manuverable ship. The weapons are not too shabby either, and you will get some great use out of it. It rates in the top four ships that are my favorite in the game. X-Wing, B-Wing, A-Wing, Naboo Starfighter. . in that order.

P.S. Sorry I have not had too much time to get back to you on the levels, I have only like five minutes of time each time I hop on the computer, but I will definitely post some tips on what ships to use, and any other secrets I can hint at.

Good luck [/SIZE][/COLOR]

Ok, well i am an inch away from getting a gold on battle of kothilis, i killed 99 enemies instead if 100, but ill get it tonight for sure. i have alos been very close on razor rendevous and battle of endor, also enter the core. somthing like that. give me some tips if you can! i cant believe me of all people needs tips, im usually helping poeple, the creators must have hated making this game, because they made it quite impossible!

The easyest Mission to get Gold is the Razor Rendevous. Another easy mission would be raid on bespin. Using the homing torpedoes, you can easily get the enemies required and then just shoot the fire's under the balloons for an easy and quick finish. Once you know the generators locations and how the ships move, easy gold.

Harkadus Maximus Liquidus,
Liquid Snake Forever