Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay,In OOT,I have only the room with the boss key to go to,And i don't have the Silver key to do so!I'm missing a silver key and i'm stuck!I just need the boss key so i can go fight the boss abd i'm stuck....Help me!:(
Posted
[color=indigo]Go [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?threadid=7101]here[/URL] And look at the Small Key guide that I posted.

If that doesn't help, here's the full walkthrough for OOT, from [url]www.zelda.com[/url]:[/color]
Posted
[color=indigo]Thanks, but you can't give me all the credit. I didn't write that walkthrough, the people who made [url]www.zelda.com[/url] did. All I did was download and post it.

I [i]am[/i] thinking of making my own walkthrough for A Link To the Past, though. We'll have to see if I ever get around to it...[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...