OtakuBoards

who has a list of all the people who fight super 17

Guest dbzslipned

Guest dbzslipned
does any 1 havre a list of all the people who fight super 17 as there is one character i have seen but i cant put a name to his face he is the small dark skinned boy with a moheekan type hair cut who wears a pair of white baggie trousers and a small jacket could any 1 help as its driving me mental :devil: and does any 1 have any links to where i can download or watch the movies ive tried for ages and cant find a site

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]Also Chibi-Goku go's super saiyan 1,2,3, and 4. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually he only goes SSJ1 then straight to SSJ4...

Anyway,
Ubuu, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Vejita, and Gokou fight Supaa Jinzoningen Junanagou.

Pan doesn't actually fight him. She holds Doctor Gero and forces him to call off Super 17. However, unfortunately for Dr. Gero, Dr. Muu double crosses him and orders Super 17 to attack. Pan is injured a little in the blast and knocked unconcious. I guess that you could include his twin sister, Android 18 in the list of those who fought him.

Well, Android 18 was incredibly angry over Kuririn's death at the hands of regular 17. It is thought that she is dead also, when he fires upon her too. Later on, when all hope appears to be lost, she appears and begins firing blast after blast at Super 17.

He, of course, absorbs them for more energy. Gokou notices that he is vulnerable while absorbing the blasts. As a result, Gokou uses his Dragon Fist attack to defeat Super 17.

Muu doesn't kill Gero directly. He orders Super 17 to do so.