Jump to content
OtakuBoards

The Wash?!


Recommended Posts

Guest FoulZWash
Posted
Has ne1 seen this movie?! I haven't cuz i thought it would be a waste of my time.. now don't get me wrong, i'm a huge hip hop/rap fan, but honestly... from wat i'v been hearin', maybe Dre and D-O- dubble, should just stick w/ music...

But the soundtrack, on da otha hand, is off the hizzy!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by FoulZWash [/i]
[B]Has ne1 seen this movie?! I haven't cuz i thought it would be a waste of my time.. now don't get me wrong, i'm a huge hip hop/rap fan, but honestly... from wat i'v been hearin', maybe Dre and D-O- dubble, should just stick w/ music...

But the soundtrack, on da otha hand, is off the hizzy! [/B][/QUOTE]

You should see it!!! It's off the chain!!! Ludacris disses Dr. Dre, Eminem gets fired!! Funny s**t, yo!!! I'm telling ya, go see it!!! But one movie you shouldn't see is Bones!!! That movie truely sucked!!! I love Snoop Dogg but he needs to stop!!!!:sleep:
Posted
Sounds like a piece of crap to me.... No I don't think I'll waste my time nor my money to support that rolled up pile of cow crap.

Please, Snoop Dogg makes a movie, now every stupid rap star has to make one...
Guest Saiyaman
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Sounds like a piece of crap to me.... No I don't think I'll waste my time nor my money to support that rolled up pile of cow crap.

Please, Snoop Dogg makes a movie, now every stupid rap star has to make one... [/B][/QUOTE]


[b][size=1]My thoughts TN, My thoughts exactly......[/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]what.. is a hizzy?

i'll just keep my distance.. .. *jumps out the window* [/B][/QUOTE]

You mean off the hizzy. That means "tight" in other words, FoulZWash meant "But the soundtrack, on da otha hand, is tight!"
Understand? We'll try to keep the ghetto slang to a minimum.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Sounds like a piece of crap to me.... No I don't think I'll waste my time nor my money to support that rolled up pile of cow crap.

Please, Snoop Dogg makes a movie, now every stupid rap star has to make one... [/B][/QUOTE]

haha another vote in ur favour, if such a thing exists in this topic :) :rolleyes:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Panny Chan ;) [/i]
[B]

You should see it!!! It's off the chain!!! Ludacris disses Dr. Dre, Eminem gets fired!! Funny s**t, yo!!! I'm telling ya, go see it!!! But one movie you shouldn't see is Bones!!! That movie truely sucked!!! I love Snoop Dogg but he needs to stop!!!!:sleep: [/B][/QUOTE]

LUDACRIS IS ON IT!? man i HAVE to see this movie. i saw the commercial it looked funny. is it as good as friday or next friday?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...