Guest FoulZWash Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 any Rick James fans in here? if so, do you guys have lyrics for his song, "Mary Jane"? Can you guys post them in this thread or just give me a link, if ne? thanx... i'v been lookin' everywhere..
Avalon Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 That's what I'm saying? I love Rick James. *sings off-key* super freak, super freak! She's super freaky, yeah! Opps...got a little carried away! I'll see if I can find some!
Lady Macaiodh Posted January 25, 2002 Posted January 25, 2002 you might want to try [URL=www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/tab]www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/tab[/URL] they have chords from practically every song ever written & most of them have lyrics.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now