Boo Posted December 28, 2025 Posted December 28, 2025 Sup! Long time since the last Board Games thread here 8D Go!
Lady Asphyxia Posted August 31 Posted August 31 I cannot believe this computer still has my login saved. Love this for me. I am not a massive boardgamer but my husband really does enjoy them. I find I enjoy party games (think the Resistance, Codenames, etc) that don't require ongoing thought. I can enjoy a round of Catan or Carcassone, but if you are looking for strategy games then I am not your girl. I have been really enjoying Wingspan, though, which my husband was given for his birthday. I really like the gentle nature of it. My husband is currently playing Gloomhaven with friends, has finished Pandemic Legacy, and will quite happily sit down for several hours to play Terraforming Mars. So that's probably my vibe if anyone has any good recommendations for other games to try? Also it's my husband's birthday in two weeks so if you have any suggestions for his present they would be very much appreciate!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now